Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

splott123

4CA955F8-9D88-4763-82DC-4D718C83F436.png
Great more London money ruining local communities and increasing house prices. He literally has no idea

• Sick
Reactions: 11

cee-bee

VIP Member
How was bradders this Christmas season ??
Didn’t watch, but my guess is;
1. Went for a run, talked about how important it is to exercise regardless of the holidays

2. Pretended he didn’t have disordered eating and loved the single potato on his plate because he’s not at all terrified of carbs

3. getting ready to post New Years resolution “inspo” about exercise and eating

4. made sure to guilt all his followers who overindulged on Christmas Day

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Whatever he's trying to do, missed by a mile 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Ciri

Chatty Member
he might be in his late 20's but omg he has the mind (and soon the physic) of someone born in the50'

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
As someone who’s mostly familiar with Bradley from Niomi and her thread, I didn’t see this here so I figured I’d bring it up. Bradley’s twitter looks to be a real collection of likes of tweets by the worst possible people. He follows the Trump family, Fox News pundits, Tories, Republicans, etc. and has so many likes with racist, transphobic, anti mask, pro conspiracy theory, and generally hateful undertones. Does this track with him as a content creator on instagram?? I guess he probably never brings up his moral views when his platform relies on his muscles and not his brain.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
He's so sun damaged! His skin is going to age really badly. I think he already has big patches of hyperpigmentation on his face and chest - you can see it in his forehead. He only cares about health when it comes to glamour muscles, not the body as a whole.
That’s literally all he cares about. A PT in my eyes should be all over health and well-being generally, not just showing you how to get a six pack and muscles and a peachy bum.

Last edited:
Exactly that - unless you add value in £££ you’re staying hidden. Says everything about his value system. He’s been accused of using people for engagement in the past (Caroline Flack, Niomi) and he really doesn’t help himself with his behaviour.

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Why does he always bang on about financial security as if it’s gospel? I guarantee many men don’t think like that. What a crock of shit - you’re usually better off in a couple anyway. He’s so painfully dumb and narrow-minded, it actually hurts me to contemplate him.

Here’s a tip, Bradley - it’s not money issues that make people afraid of commitment, it’s an avoidant attachment style. Look it up, you absolute dumbass.

Yel

Chatty Member
Only 20% of the trip shared 😆 his analogies need a fair bit of work, a chef doesn't muddy their personal and work life like an influencer.

If a chef was on holiday I don't think they'd be expected to cook breakfast.

Was he actually linking hands with niomi? I seem to remember he was holding the umbrella using the hand next to her 🤨

Screenshot_20211118-125809_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211118-125849_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick