Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I can now see where Bradley gets his ‘Men have always married younger women and it makes sense’ mentality… clearly his dad had him at an old age and I can bet that Bradley’s mum is much younger than his dad.
Suddenly it all falls into place! He will be Wayne Lineker 2.0, thinking a 22 year old will be ready for marriage to a 50 year old Brad, that they have heaps in common, that she isn't interested in his money - only in his rock hard, yet collagen depleted, body and charismatic personality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

cee-bee

VIP Member
It’s Bradley Simmonds, the man can barely spell his own name. He was hardly ever going to muse over ancient temples was he?

he’s gone to do shallow things and be with other shallow people. Bland and boring but totally expected
---
He's in Bali with Paul Olima and on Olima's Insta story he's calling Bradley out for being a backpack wanker... And Bradley was like "I'll still pull though, eh watch me pull" 🤢.
hes almost 30 and bragging about being able to “pull” how embarrassing for him

• Haha
  • Wow

oshare

VIP Member
My dad used to work as a bus driver for nearly 30 years, it's super annoying and inconventient for animals to sit on the seats. Not only is it dangerous and distracting, one bad turn and the pet flies through the bus. Not to mention the seats are not made of plastic, the fabric is difficult to clean. Dogs are often wet, muddy, covered in dirt/grass. Sorry but it's disgusting and you don't get the smell out! The staff has to clean it and it's a shitload of work! If you do put your animal on a seat, at least take blanket with you to cover it. Not everybody wants to sit on a seat covered with dog hairs. It's really so rude. ESPECIALLY when you let them sit on the special seat reserved for handicapped/elderly folks.

Callan

VIP Member
A dumb Trump supporter like him trying to call a woman making a heartfelt, logical comment to him a Karen is beyond ridiculous. I hope his future potential clients see his crap attitude and decide to spend their money elsewhere and not on a glorified PT who looks down on everyone.

Yel

Chatty Member
Him going on about the secret services rescuing two influencers who managed to lose their tour guide and get lost while taking selfies is peak Bradley. You couldn't make a better parody if you tried!

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Not only does he make a day that's meant to be celebrating women about men and reduces them to reproductive vessels, but he also can't spell International correctly. What on earth is Internatinial.
Ahah omgosh I didn't even catch that, the rest was so offensive. I have to post this in the Niomi thread so we can all properly bash him. Also "to all the incredible WOMAN"... why is it that the most arrogant people are the dumbest ones.

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Why does he always bang on about financial security as if it’s gospel? I guarantee many men don’t think like that. What a crock of shit - you’re usually better off in a couple anyway. He’s so painfully dumb and narrow-minded, it actually hurts me to contemplate him.

Here’s a tip, Bradley - it’s not money issues that make people afraid of commitment, it’s an avoidant attachment style. Look it up, you absolute dumbass.
He is all about money and looks nothing more than that. Besides any girl with half a brain would run a mile from him, and I hope she would just keep running.

Seems he has jumped on the biohacking bandwagon big time recently with all the nutrition advice, cryo, infra-red sauna etc. I do love a guy who educates himself from Instagram and Wikipedia.

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
Comes from a dumbhead who was teaching us how to boil an egg. Don't you have a jungle somewhere to be lost in little douche ??

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
He absolutely HATES it when you call out his bullshit. Absolutely arrogant privileged bellend. He didn’t take nicely to my opinion on his International Women’s Day post basically reducing a woman’s role to mother of a man’s child.

Now he’s got a podcast he thinks he’s the dog’s bollocks even more than he did before. These “special” guest experts he’s bringing on, designed to get engagement and clicks and exposure for him and his GedditDun programme.

oshare

VIP Member
Due to severe illness my face doesn't look great, it looks worn out (i mean, it is because i am). But looking at Bradley's face I don't look so bad lol, and I'm a few years ahead of him. It's scary how deep his lines already are in his forehead. If you are under a lot of stress or whatever, I mean yeah you can't help it but his job is literally to look after himself (and his clients), what is his excuse? His forehead looks like a burned baguette 😬

• Heart

HelloStereo

VIP Member
dumbass is living in the 40's or something

View attachment 2013951

Yeah patriarcal poster for women's day. I didn't know that he could do worse but here he is. Congrats on your retardness
Not only does he make a day that's meant to be celebrating women about men and reduces them to reproductive vessels, but he also can't spell International correctly. What on earth is Internatinial.

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
View attachment 2179429

So basically ignoring this person and their choice to not eat fish and saying they should be eating fish and that vegans and females should eat it. Offering no alternatives, no advice or expertise that respect their choice or beliefs. Good one Forky!

Either he’s just being incredibly ignorant or his tiny brain didn’t read the question properly.
All that fish loaded with mercury and micro plastic is doing nothing for his brain power. He's a lousy writer and dumb as fuck, as narrow minded as they come. He should not be giving out random unqualified advice.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
He’s put a Q&A box up asking “What do you want more off on my page?”

Better grammar and spelling would be a start.

• Haha