Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Travelling to the cool places without really experiencing anything - that’s exactly right! He goes to all these really predictable places influencers go to, staying in luxury villas, pool parties with his influenzer mates. Go out and experience the local culture, the food etc instead of some Soho House generic, bland style place.

His trip to Bali is literally going to all the hotspots for white privileged people. Doesn’t make me want to go there one bit if that’s what it’s like.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cee-bee

VIP Member
F me each time he shares a photo of himself he is looking older. Is he speed aging and having already middle age crisis? The arrogance and being a dick really drags him down...dude looks nothing like health
i think it’s his thinly disguised disordered eating, excessive exercise and problematic mindset that’s aging him.

Legend has it for every person who is judged, a dickhead will lose a extra millilitre from his hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Callan

VIP Member
EDs on men hit different. They think they’re healthy and take pride in how they look. They love to get on social media to lecture people on ways to copy them. Their mentalities are toxic and they want you to join them.
I can see that from him and the fact that he's such a peacock, this idiot can't help himself.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Wow.

If he can’t see whats wrong with that International Women’s Day post then he really is an arsehole.

Callan

VIP Member
View attachment 1802427

It’s that time of the year, hun
AHahhaah I was like wait what, he's on he's period too? Mine's about to kick my ass so this made me laugh.

Of course he does his Christmas shopping at Bicester Village 🙄 SUCH a walking cliche.

Question how many gifts he buys himself and how many are paid for.
He was so proud of getting freebies last December with Niomi that he said he was gifing for family. Guess the cheap beggar is back at it.

• Haha
He wears the same outfit every Halloween and makes sure he surrounds himself with plenty of scantily clad females…no doubt heading to soho house, where are the prize wankers go

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Ickkk what is up with his big toe, and he's got the gall to make fun of other people's looks while flashing his cadaver toes.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Bali is just so much cheaper than places like Hawaii for the "paradise" people want and the profit level these "gurus" want.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
I just get to the stage where I report these things for false information about health. It's so damaging to just say "just move somewhere else and your depression will be gone" because that fixes a chemical imbalance clearly. He's a fucking idiot.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
gen z really do not suffer this crap lightly (and fair play to them!)
Yep, if you want to date an older man / woman fair play if you're both on board, say Kim K and Pete. Men consistently dating women under 25 when they are over 25 or nearing 50 (Leo) should be called out. Women over 25 are not past it, it's not your biology or nature etc to only date 19 year olds. Bradley spouts opinions that would make men in the 1970's think twice.

• Heart
I feel bad for her, there’s pictures of him in her posts with slides, whilst he’s keeping her hidden. Classic fuckboy stuff to keep the power balance in his favour.

He needs to loose that flat cap, it’s like a joke hat that little kids have and refuse to take off…makes him look even more of a wanker if that’s possible….although hides his receding hairline and wrinkly forehead so I’m guessing it won’t be anywhere

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
1666113561047.png

He should stop answering questions on subject he has 0 knowledge.
He should just close his mouth.
He doesn't understand that if no one does something, it will be worse. Sadly, strike and protests are sometimes the only way to make government understand that they are working for the ppl and not the other way around.

• Haha
  • Heart
I always find him do judgemental but what I can’t get over is the people he talks so disparagingly about are basically his sister and brother in law. They are everything he apparently despises. Must be fun at their mums for lunch, does he sit there seething I wonder. Or are they all just so daft that they don’t see it
Agree that he’s conventionally good looking. I saw him at a woman’s health thing and I can confirm it’s much better if he doesn’t speak, he sounds so thick and slow and ‘finks’ about things a lot….looks only get you so far Bradders, as your string of failed relationships probably shows….

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Caption his latest grid thumnail:
257480171_566024124469043_2328875533822760431_n.jpg

"It's a curse being this hot - people think I'm just a model, but I read and play draughts too"

• Haha

xxxdmcxxx192830594

It’s always look how many girls I’m with in bikinis when he’s away on his Instagram stories! Kind of embarrassing for a man who’s nearly 30 and wants to say he’s a reputable business man that’s what most 21 year olds do! I can’t imagine he stays very loyal! The last girl Ellie who he was briefly with looked so pretty and normal if that makes sense shame it didn’t last long!

Nitfey

VIP Member
Absolutely and you would think he would take constructive criticism like that on board so that he can be more professional. Why would I take advice from anyone who doesn't even bother to proof read their professional communication before publishing. Oh that is right, Brad only cares about posting topless photos of himself
...and showing off his wrinkled fried dumb ass face. He has such a repugnant personality...just ew.

• Haha