Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kalechips

VIP Member
He's such a twat. Barely has two braincells to rub together so I'm not surprised he legitimately doesn't know anything about health or nutrition and would promote the sexist bs of "bouncing back" after childbirth...he just wants women to look (like his idea of) fuckable all the time which speaks volumes about his attitude towards women, sorry, "females"

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Maladyabound

I would say little Bradders wrote that question for himself but the dead giveaway is the lack of typos in it - one of his moronic followers instead.

I followed him (way back when) like 2016. (I get the irony.) His approach to exercise and fitness hasn't developed at all. He sees it as a way to punish yourself and burn calories force yourself to "get in shape" whatever that means. His fucking shit diet advice is the same too- I unfollowed after the umpteenth post advocating eggs avocado and BACON as a healthy balanced diet.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Reported too..

They don't get taught that in Med school... how how did you know? did you attend med school?? did you attend any psychiatry lessons/conferences?

• Haha

AshMay

VIP Member
Influenzas are bad enough, now we have the disease that is podcast bros 💀 no one cares about your opinions forky

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
This guy really is so small minded. How does he know that? Where is his evidence? I am in no way condoning smoking pot, but drugs use and addiction is a very complicated issue. Bradley is best to keep his opinions on such things to himself unless he can support with credible evidence and concentrate on keeping his body fat at 8% and maybe learn to spell and construct a sentence properly.

Attachments

rosieposie16

The privilege of this “man” to assume everybody is actually physically able to exercise like him is disgusting.

• Heart

oshare

VIP Member
The only reason he eats so much fish is because it's a low calorie protein, that's all there is to it. And eating this much fish is not healthy [mercury - goes for all fish]. He's absolutely useless. He could tell that person to try tofu for example? This is also a great low calorie option (complete protein) and a great source of omega fatty acids. If you are even a little bit interested in nutrition this is all basic information yet he doesn't even know. But god imagine recommending a plant based option.

Callan

VIP Member
Ha, the irony.. Mr. I'm perfect and never get sick is sick. I bet he overdid his birthday, dude loves to drink even tho he tells others not to. Also it looked like a total Covid party.

That’s his standard response…working on ‘myself’ every time he gets dumped
Face it Bradders you’re a wrinkled, narcissistic pig and no women would touch you with a barge pole when they see what you’re really like

Yel

Chatty Member
Bradley has a sister with 5 threads on tattle - you learn something new everyday!

I think part of his attitude problem is he knows the workout plans and all that are BS and there's loads of free stuff that rivals it so he gets defensive. A personal trainer is good for the gym to push you and make sure your form is ok, but virtually a waste of money. There's nothing revolutionary about working out and eating well, many in the fitness industry have the benefit of being athletic their whole life and good genetics.

Someone said it earlier about him but most of his fitness training seems to be making already skinny girls do Burpees.

Reactions: 11