Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nitfey

VIP Member
Here ya go.
Funny enough we think the same about you, fried and old bacon douche. Big ego, small D energy as always.
---
All of his trash talk and disrespectful behavior should be well documented so people could easily find when they research him. He is just a looser and deserves to be canceled.

Reactions: 10

Nitfey

VIP Member
And all this nonsense from a guy in his late 20's that has a face that looks like a dehydrated prune. Seriously moron look at the miror before commenting on people's ( female) look. You are literally a nobody in terms of nutrition advices and for sure not qualified AT ALL. Go to your freaking monaco teaching rich people how to boil an egg.
He is disgusting and nauseating.

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
He's emotionally abusive, I wish that someone would take his phone away already.

He's got a problem with people being comfortable in their skin just because he's a delusional narcissist who wants to sell his little exercise program.
He sounds totally miserable and he deserves it.

View attachment 1738551
in his ignorance, he obviously just equates body positivity with people who are bigger.

In reality it’s about being positive about a whole range of different bodies, include overweight people, women with body hair, people with disabilities or chronic health conditions. It’s about respecting your body regardless of how it looks or how attractive it’s considered or even how much you like it yourself.

Bradley is, once again, showing his ignorance. To him, body positivity is just about fat people. Considering this guy advocates a very toxic mindset that shows an extreme lack of respect to his body, he’d maybe do well to practice some body positivity.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Absolute tool.

And I love how he’s preaching about wanting to “make you guys as helfy as you can be” while sniffing his snotty nose. This guy is always ill 😅

• Haha

Spid

VIP Member
If someone is wearing a flat cap at that age you know it's because they are self conscious about their hair.

I'm just waiting for the sponsored hair transplant

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
Why this douche is not canceled already? Enough of this wrinkled arsehole's shenanigans.

This post 🤦🏻‍♀️
So curvier girls don’t take care of their physical appearance or health. When we know Bradders loves a girl who likely has an ED, his last gf being a prime example….not sure that can be taking care of your health either
I’ve said it before he obviously doesn’t think much of his sister…I bet he hates the fact she’s proof his plan doesn’t actually work given the amount of times she’s been on it….

Attachments

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Yep, he seems to assume everyone else has a boring mundane office job while he's living the high life of visiting clients in the mansions of Monaco and Chelsea
But he is still their paid employee not their friend, no matter what image he tries to portray. Just remember that Brad. Just because you work for rich people doesn't make you special. This guy is so obsessed with money and status it is unbelievable. Everything about him is so superficial, the answers to his questions yesterday just reinforced this.

I always give up reading one or two stories. But love how bradders can diagnose that someone is most likely to protein and iron deficient.

He has no clue what their diet is and how much protein or iron high foods they have or their medical history. He doesnt even understand that veggies eat eggs.

And no expert would just advise someone to eat animal products, they could be avoiding them for many reasons. They would tell them about foods and supplements.

View attachment 1510758
I would like to know what his nutritional qualifications are. Mostly likely nothing yet sprouts off all this information like he is an expert. Telling someone to cut between 500 and 800 calories from their diet a day, is very dangerous, that would mean a woman would be eating 1300 - 1000 calories if she was already eating the recommended 1800 per day. That is dangerous, very dangerous. He gets results because people starve themselves and over exercise, but this is unsustainable, just look at Connie!!!!

dashingthrough

I’ve said it before, but he is aging VERY badly. Can’t believe he’s not even 30 yet. His lack of sun cream is coming back to bite him, not to mention the receding!
And he'll still be an anti-vaxxer and promote anti-modern medicine. Even though his face will be filled with plastic and synthetics. It makes me laugh all the people who "won't take the vaccine," but inject botulism toxins into their face.

coriander

VIP Member
So funny he thinks that washing his face at night is spesh. Is it not a bare minimum part of personal hygiene? Bellend.

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
1658861643345.png

This "male" is a joke. I was shaking my head while reading his answer.

• Sick
  • Wow