Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I still think that it was Niomi who did the dumping.. and now, his teeny tiny whiny hurt ego is trying to act as if he's not interested by older women... Nah Forky you're not only moron but also very transparent.

Reactions: 12

cee-bee

VIP Member
Great command of the English language, as always!
OH my god.

This guy is a judgemental asshole. When even soulless Niomi Smart ditches you and moves across the world to get away from you, you know it’s bad.

He’s an absolute mess of a human being, with a toxic, narcissistic, sexist mindset.

his latest stories, are a sight to behold. In one, he’s basically saying if you don’t feel crippling pressure to constantly be improving, then you’re in a comfort zone. I know I could be fitter, but I just don’t care enough to keep pushing and pushing it. How is that even healthy? And what about other things in life? I prioritise spending time on friendships, my relationship, travelling, my career - I have no desire to work my body until I’m Olympian level. That doesn’t mean I’m in a comfort zone. What a prick.

C4A5B2C7-FF8F-42B2-B001-EA84D0ADCBF0.jpeg

And then we have this idiot claiming that all of us who take a bit of a break from exercise feel terrible about it. That’s NOT a healthy relationship with your body or exercise.

EB522E66-CB9F-4E7B-9CF9-8154F5008683.jpeg

And finally, where to even begin? Bemoaning people are judgemental while he himself, is a judgemental POS.

this is teetering into enabling territory. If your friends are concerned about how much you exercise and don’t think you are treating your body well; listen to what they have to say, as they know you better than Bradley Bigotted Simmons does.

you’ll be happy when you’re contented and happy within yourself. Having a six pack doesn’t indicate happiness or health, contrary to what this uneducated ejit says.

“a big problem I have with the body positivity movement” oh great, because we were all SO invested in Bradleys opinion on this. Body positivity isn’t just about being overweight, it’s about accepting and respecting your body, which can encompass bodies who are disabled, underrepresented in the media or even just a little bit chubbier than the ultra thin representations that are most common i

7069980D-72A7-4184-98C7-768353A5ECB0.jpeg

bradley is a shallow fool who thinks self worth is connected to how physically attractive you are, and pretends it’s about health.

I exercise 5 times a week, a mix of cardio and strength/conditioning. I eat a well balanced diet, including fat and carbs, his mortal enemies. I’ve learned to enjoy food after years of disordered eating.
I’m healthy, but I don’t have washboard abs, and I’ve no real desire to constantly “push” myself physically, which apparently means I’m in a comfort zone and will be unhappy, according to guru of fuckwittery, Bradley Simmons.

this judgemental, uneducated, unintelligent, vain, short-sighted IDIOT has ZERO to offer in terms of advice and what he peddles, is borderline dangerous.

Someone should let the beebs account following him know, that he’s not a fan;

3D1D6D50-F72B-4401-BBB9-B6B007627783.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

oshare

VIP Member
The fact he's tying together 'appearance and health' shows how little he knows tbh, it's misguided and frankly ableist to assume someone's appearance says anything much about their health and their lifestyle.
I have always liked you incredibly much here on Tattle but I really love you for this comment (especially re: ableist). I wish more people would share your views. Especially people in the health, wellness, fitness and lifestyle category (whether that is online or "real life" professionals like instructors or sometimes even doctors etc.). Thank you for saying this.

As I said, what Bradley is doing is dangerous. I don't really know his sister or anything about her, but I feel for her. He should leave her alone. And I hate "transformation" programs. There is something so ..... painful to me about the word "transformation". As if someone was not good enough before. It just screams I am better than you, I am superior to you and I know better than you, therefore I will morph you into something that I think is good enough. It's so disgusting to me.

• Heart
Did anyone read the story where someone asked the question about the gifted trip? And his response was how many followers they have between the two of them, hard work getting there etc! What a bellend 🤣🤣
Omg yes!!! “Do you think it’s fair you get gifted trips?” “Yeah I do as I have bare followers and maybe ONE person might book because of me” was the gist. The ENTITLEMENT.

Also this is my reminder to you all that this man is 5ft8 at a push. I have seen him in the flesh.

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
Imagine paying £250 a month for this guy to coach you, having some issues over your weight or whatever and then going into his insta and reading all this nonsense….he’s so dense it’s unbelievable.
as someone who has had a difficult relationship with food…if I was in a difficult place, Bradley’s opinions on these topics would be enough to really tip me overboard. The self loathing radiates off him and is one that is instantly recognisable when you’ve suffered through that mindset. He brands it as “motivation”, when in reality it’s motivation from a deep place of shame and self loathing.

I worked in a vulnerable women’s shelter for a while and, it’s hard to describe - but eating disorders were contagious. The obsession with food and the mindset involved… it’s so easy to get wrapped up in it. It was a battle to stop women with other risk factors, from developing EDs when exposed to other women suffering from them. I had to stop my work in that area because I was starting to get sucked in. That’s how insidious eating disorders can be.

his opinions - which he spouts in his professional capacity while working in health/lifestyle - is irresponsible on so many levels. If he had any gumption or humility he’d be ashamed.

His ignorance and small-mindedness, is so harmful to be around.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
What an ugly domain. Because it's easy to forget you're online when on a website? This kind of thing people had in web addresses 20 years ago

Screenshot_20220706-103832_Instagram.jpg

He could have just had bradleysimmondscoaching.com I guess BS coaching.com wouldn't fly 😆

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
EDs on men hit different. They think they’re healthy and take pride in how they look. They love to get on social media to lecture people on ways to copy them. Their mentalities are toxic and they want you to join them.
This is him 110% he is always going on about having 8% body fat too. This guy gives me the creeps in so many ways. I can imagine him in a relationship being very controlling and intolerant. Maybe that is why girls run the other way after spending an extended period of time with him. His 'girlfriends' all seem to disappear after a holiday together, I know someone mentioned this before.

I really just want to punch the guy in the face and say, there is more to life than you cosy little West London bubble, 'travelling' to all the 'cool' places but never really experiencing anything, except getting lost on a trek in Mauritius, and even then he was still topless. This guy is a failed football player who wants to live the footballer lifestyle because material possessions and money = success for him. He is just so cliche

Ok rant over, could go on all night but need to get some sleep.

• Heart

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
35A252F6-9ECE-424C-BF61-ACEDF2A75100.png

So basically ignoring this person and their choice to not eat fish and saying they should be eating fish and that vegans and females should eat it. Offering no alternatives, no advice or expertise that respect their choice or beliefs. Good one Forky!

Either he’s just being incredibly ignorant or his tiny brain didn’t read the question properly.

• Angry
  • Wow

Nitfey

VIP Member
He looks in his 40's. All the girls he is "dating" looks like his daughters now...this is a good lesson for men. Being an arrogant small d energy douche, ages you with the speed of light ! By next year he will look like that
Screenshot_20230516_075909_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
This guy really is so small minded. How does he know that? Where is his evidence? I am in no way condoning smoking pot, but drugs use and addiction is a very complicated issue. Bradley is best to keep his opinions on such things to himself unless he can support with credible evidence and concentrate on keeping his body fat at 8% and maybe learn to spell and construct a sentence properly.
Hard agree. And why is he obsessed with being successful? It’s such a turn off when someone makes being successful their entire personality. He’s just so dumb.

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
F me each time he shares a photo of himself he is looking older. Is he speed aging and having already middle age crisis? The arrogance and being a dick really drags him down...dude looks nothing like health

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
Jesus Christ how is he not mortified at himself. Someone take his phone off him until he gets his English GCSE

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
I always find him do judgemental but what I can’t get over is the people he talks so disparagingly about are basically his sister and brother in law. They are everything he apparently despises. Must be fun at their mums for lunch, does he sit there seething I wonder. Or are they all just so daft that they don’t see it
Agree that he’s conventionally good looking. I saw him at a woman’s health thing and I can confirm it’s much better if he doesn’t speak, he sounds so thick and slow and ‘finks’ about things a lot….looks only get you so far Bradders, as your string of failed relationships probably shows….
And looks are fleeting, but his shit personality will only intensify as he ages. He's got a terrible high pitched voice, podcast sounds like a really lame idea, also is he copying Niomi again? She mentioned that she wants to do one. He must be really butt hurt she dropped him.