Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Scamander

Can you imagine having Bradley present to you in a corporate setting? My colleagues and I would be cackling at the “thank’s” typo alone… I can’t imagine the rest of the slide deck! View attachment 2269787
I sat in on a presentation like this once. It was Some Guy telling a roomful of middle-aged female healthcare workers that we should ALL intermittent fast and do Keto. That none of us needed any carbs, and all of us would benefit from fasting 18 hours a day.

We all smiled and clapped politely, ate the free sandwiches, and then talked soooooo much shit about him for days. Everyone in the room knew how ignorant he was, except for him.

(To be clear: Keto and intermittent fasting are both great for some people. Blanket recommendations, especially promoting such extreme diets, are stupid and damaging.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Nitfey

VIP Member
He is everything that is wrong with "modern" men and most of all social media men.
But are all the men aging like a forgotten potato in a cupboard?? I swear he is looking 10 years older everytime. He looks like a fahter to 20-30 year old. It is extremely worrying for someone who claims to know everything about sports and diet...

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
I don't even understand how you can make a typo of out "thanks" though?! How is that even possible? I understand small typos or missing a letter or misspelling something (a difficult word) but "THANK'S" ? I'm not native and even I don't get it at all lol, it just doesn't make sense. How embarrassing. If he's bad at spelling, why not ask someone on his team or a friend or whatever to spell check it for him. I really wonder if he has dyslexia? (maybe un-diagnosed?)

Mrs.Scamander

😆😆😆 He says he reads! And "quite a bit"! That's the most precious thing.

Good for you, Bradders! If you keep "reading" your picture books and the little bits if Wikipedia that you copy into Stories to answer your imaginary friends' questions, someday you might graduate to grown-up books! They don't have as many pictures, and unfortunately none of the pictures are of you 😔 But if you just stick with it you might learn something and wouldn't that be fun?!?

Also no offense meant to anyone (except Bradley) but these gym bros love to act like they know shit about human physiology when there are entire kinesthesiologists, exercise physiologists, registered dietitians, etc. out there. It's honestly cringe-inducing when these meatheads posture as experts.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Ha! That really backfired on him! I checked the comments earlier and they were almost entirely negative - lots of people saying they were unfollowing him.

I wonder if he was dropped by any of his plant based clients over this?

He really is a stupid idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Nitfey

VIP Member
Small D energy little douche. That is all....and technically he is not even a man anymore but a.deep.fried.spam.
dude looks like 50 old dried prune with an amoeba brain.

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
I still don't understand why this uneducated and not certified ageing rotting twat feels he is entitled to provide ANY advice.

• Heart
  • Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
For all his talk about mental health and eating well… Bradley does not look like the picture of health himself. He is aging like milk.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Wow Bradley, I hope the girl of your dreams never suffers from anything that may affect her mental health, weight or appearance any time down the track because it sounds like he would drop her like a hot potato and run a mile if she became depressed, gained weight or changed the way she dressed. He wants a vapid, airhead Barbie who looks good on his arm. Run girls run and run a bit further if Bradders ever comes near you, will be the best thing you ever do.
Dude is so problematic, he seriously needs to die alone of old age. No woman needs to suffer with this d!ck.

The way he talks about mental health is truly digusting.

1689103640067.png

• Wow

cee-bee

VIP Member
aw bless, his fav activity. Talking about himself.

I feel the “getting Lost in the Jungle” story isn’t as impressive as he thinks? If someone told me about it I’d just think they were stupid for wasting resources and time by doing something incredibly moronic. Imagine going on a trek and 1. Not sticking with your tour guide and 2. Not following simple, basic principles like staying where you are.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
To love yourself as you are is NOT HIS STYLE ahaha wowwwwwwwww..... clearly he hates himself too, it's obvious.

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
View attachment 2505760

As someone from one of these countries: 🤢🤢

I’m gonna bet it’s “a good match” for him because we’re stereotypically tall, thin, blond and blue eyed
He's deluded if he believes that. Women from these countries are far too independent to subscribe to the narrow, traditional views he holds. He would have more luck with women from eastern Europe or other countries that are a bit weaker economically, because they might see a guy like Forky as a means to move to a country with more wealth and opportunity. But these women are usually very smart and savvy, and will dump the guy who chose them from a catalogue as soon as they have acquired citizenship. Better stick to the dumbest local girl you can find, Forkboy, if you want to have a few nice years of marriage before she comes to her senses.

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
So Bradley is in the beautiful island of Bali again.. what do we reckon?

Will he be spending his time:
A. Exploring the unique natural landscape, including Komodo Natural park, maybe snorkelling along some of the most beautiful coral reefs and biodiversity in the world?
B. Since he loves food so much and taking care of his helf, maybe he’ll sample some local cuisine, maybe take a cookery class?
Or will he
c. Go to the same type of gym he goes to at home, going to the same basic bitch bars and wannabe restaurants, most of which he visited last time he was in Bali, with lots of selfies and spending time with people equally as insecure as him?

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
His stories from his Birthday party last night. Full of influencer twats, including Diren Kartel and Kori Sampson. Says it all.

How is Forky only 30? I can’t get my head around it. Aging like a cheap wine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
He’s getting absolutely roasted in the comments and rightly so…what a wally
If he thinks he’s being edgy and controversial he’s wildly missed the mark he just looks lazy, uneducated and frankly even more stupid than usual which takes some going with the toot he’s been punting out lately