Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Classic Bradley thinking the message is 'all pregnant women should be laughed at'.

Nevermind that Gerwig is a mother of two, and a mother/daughter relationship is a focus for much of the movie! Heck every film she's made has celebrated mother/daughter relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Callan

VIP Member
That might just be the vilest foot I've ever seen in my life. I screeched out loud 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Callan

VIP Member
Bradders can fill his own OF page with the stuff he posts on IG. We've already seen his bare ass multiple times in Niomi's stories and he's always posing with a towel barely covering his junk, and all for FREE lol. But if a woman decides to do it then no, bad.

He doesn't respect women and that's what he's saying again by throwing shade at someone daring to make money with an OF account.

Reactions: 15

oshare

VIP Member
Oh yeah me and my chronic ill body are just lazy pieces of sh*t, as if we ME patients haven't heard that one before. Just discipline yourself and exercise! you can just sweat out your illness! and oh- even reverse ageing! without sleep you are aging! guess nobody is sleeping then? then wtf are we doing ~1/3 of our days/life? what is he even saying

• Heart
  • Sad

cee-bee

VIP Member
View attachment 2341649
He’s been told the Barbie movie is great by his female friends. And that it’s very anti men by his male friends. But don’t worry, he’s going to watch it for himself and give us his opinion.

This guy is such a neandathal.
his male friends sound like all out misogynists. If you think the barbie movie is anti men… then you don’t get it at all and likely don’t want to.

But then this is the guy who thinks young men should be “masculine” (read: toxic masculinity since the only masculinity he promotes is a very narrow, dated and toxic version).

He thinks they should “build their personal brand” which is consumerist, corporate bullshit from the 00s that I thought most of us had outgrown. Since when was sending an email to John Terry and getting his wife and her mates to help him out, building a brand anyway? What’s his brand? Vain PT who thinks he knows it all..?

And why do we need to encourage men to be hard working? Why do they need to be “strong” mentally and what does this even mean? Even the language he used is rooted in toxic masculinity.

Young men don’t need to be “strong mentally” they need to be mentally healthy. Empathetic. Emotionally intelligent. Resilient. Some of the things that create mental resilience, like crying - are typically seen as the opposite of “strong”, with many men still finding it difficult to express those types of emotions for fear of being seen as “weak”. His language is irresponsible and just plain… wrong.

And the fetishisation of “hard work” is again, dated and rooted in classism and sexism. What does hard work mean to Bradley? Going to the gym 15 times a week and only eating two squares of dark chocolate for a treat? And if someone isn’t able to be “hard working”, does this decrease their value and worth? What if someone is ill and can’t work? Or loses their job through no fault of their own? Young men should be encouraged to pursue a life of purpose. Maybe that includes a lot of hard work but maybe it involves pursuing a simple life and prioritising other things. Young men should be encouraged to find value in themselves outside of work. Far, far too many young men mesh their identity with work and deprioritise time with friends, family and it comes at huge cost to their interpersonal relationships and their mental health.

This man child would do well to eat some humble pie but he’d probably be too worried about the carb and protein content.

He isn’t well educated. He isn’t introspective or curious. His views are deeply problematic. He doesn’t seem to spend time with people who might challenge his views. He doesn’t seem to consider he might be wrong, or reflect on these views. Yet he gets on his podium and lectures his followers with the special brand of arrogance that is particular to middle class white men.
IMG_6302.jpeg

• Heart

oshare

VIP Member
He is so uneducated about cellulite. Young, skinny women and "even" models get cellulite, too. Some reasons you can prevent (like smoking, excess saturated fat intake, vaping, a lot of alcohol), but most of them are because of hormonal reasons. Like estrogen levels, genetics, taking the birth control pill... (Here is an article in case anyone is interested https://www.lipotherapeia.com/the-peach-factor-blog/why-do-slim-young-women-get-cellulite).

Although exercising can definitely help a bit, it really doesn't prevent it. I have cellulite, I am very very skinny and due to chronic illness I can not exercise but I make sure to health very healthy, and I do not smoke, do not drink, do not take birth control pill etc. but all the women in my family, on both sides, have cellulite and other skin-related issues. There is not a lot more I can do. When I first noticed I admit I was quite ashamed but now I am used to it. Think of it as the stretch marks I have all over my body that I got when I was a teenager 🤷‍♀️ couldn't prevent those, either.

He thinks everybody can solve all their life problems by simply being skinnier and working out more. He really has no idea. He's seriously so uneducated.

• Heart

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
This idiot popped up in my reels. Putting how irresponsible this is aside, I dread to think what he means by tough love. Poor pup!

Screenshot_20240107_193310_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
I can’t roll my eyes hard enough at the pictures of the retreat. Lots of skinny blondes all hoping they’ll be the next ‘lucky’ lady and Bradders walking round like some sort or preying mantis…bet he doesn’t sit down for dinner with either the token bloke or the chubbier girls who’ve been shoved at the back so as not to ruin the aesthetic

lilamay

VIP Member
The video made me feel sad for his dog, who you see bringing a ball wanting to play.

Screenshot_20240127_223657.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Am I right that Bradley isn’t even 30 yet? Like seriously the man looks so bad on it, proper hard paper round AND he’s receding like there’s no tomorrow. Bizarre that he’s banking on being able to pull a 20 something in his 50s, when he already looks like he’s at least 45 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Why any 'female' reading this absolute shit would want to go anywhere near this guy I have no idea. He is such an arrogant douche. The question wasn't even about mental health! I can understand that if you are into health and fitness you'd probably want a partner to have shared interests. Why he took it down that tangent I have no idea. Mental health and physical fitness are not related in the slightest. To say its 'draining' to date someone who is unhappy mentally or physically is just so arrogant and self involved. If this guy actually wants to have kids then he is going to be toxic to both his partner and children. Ugh, what a moron.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Omg this moron is not a doctor nor a dietitian, to see him "prescribe" the exact same diet to all women just because they are 45+ is redonk.

I bet to him any chick over 35 looks like this -

1695062623472.png

• Haha