Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grapefruits712

Can you imagine having Bradley present to you in a corporate setting? My colleagues and I would be cackling at the “thank’s” typo alone… I can’t imagine the rest of the slide deck!
509C828C-CA2B-4128-8BD2-B6962C04517D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Whatever123

VIP Member
It’s mad to me how he thinks he’s so attractive and such a catch. I personally don’t find him nice to look at, and his personality is honestly my nightmare in a man.
I know it’s harsh but I hope he actually doesn’t settle down with anyone in the future. Just to blow his ideology of being with a younger woman and him having kids older out of the water.

Reactions: 22

RunningAvocado

IMG_3323.jpeg

As someone from one of these countries: 🤢🤢

I’m gonna bet it’s “a good match” for him because we’re stereotypically tall, thin, blond and blue eyed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

cee-bee

VIP Member
Currently listening to Audrey Gordon's book "You just need to lose weight" and what you say is absolutely 100% correct. She talks a lot about thin (especially white) people feeling highly superior to those who are heavier and therefore have this sort of savior complex (or she says it, much better: "i think your body is a problem and you failed to solve it").
If anyone struggles with weight or mistreatment due to it I highly recommend it. A lot of the things she speaks about is what we talk about here as well. Even if you have never been fat or obese, a lot of us can learn from it, and look at the problems that people like Bradley instill in us more closely.
he really does spread poison under the guise of “help”. It’s all innocent guys, he’s just wanting us to be healthy. And despite having zero qualifications in any sort of medical capacity, his brand of what health looks like is the correct one. It looks like six packs and toned and flat stomachs and peachy bums. (I’m not even joking. He’s spoken about how Maya Jama wanted to work with him to get a nicer bum. How is that health related?!)

he puts an unrealistic idea of beauty on himself and the people watching him, pretending it’s about health. If you fail to meet these standards, there’s judgement (you just didn’t work hard enough. You just didn’t make enough time. You’re just being too lazy/greedy).

there is morality attached to poverty and body shape in this country, not dissimilar to Victorian attitudes in all honesty. There’s the underlying belief that if you are overweight, then there’s something fundamentally flawed with you as a person. You’ve done something bad or you’ve not done enough. There must be a reason for you being overweight and it can only be your fault.

this mindset ignores the nuances of the human body (for example, weight gain associated with thyroid problems has *nothing* to do with greed or laziness, just like people who are very slim because of IBS aren’t more hard working or disciplined). It also ignores the nuances of the relationship between food and mental health/emotions. People who use food as an emotional crux due to trauma or poor mental health aren’t lesser because they become overweight. They aren’t less disciplined. It’s not that they don’t work hard enough. They are unwell, and it’s not at all uncommon.

he makes money making people either 1. Feel bad about themselves or 2. Indulging their insecurities and focusing on the symptom of said insecurity, allowing them to gloss over it instead of addressing the root cause (low self esteem).

this man has Z E R O business talking to anyone about mental health, and it is disgusting he’s using his passing aquaintance with Caroline Flack as a USP. He’s basically trying to sell an insight into her mindset before she died as his USP, while pretending it’s all about mental health. This guy is a fraud and a con, a misogynist with few redeeming qualities. But at least he has a six pack, so he’s allowed to lord it up, right bradders?

it probably soothes Bradley to imagine his critics as overweight and lazy, but I say all of this as a certified, medically healthy, frequent gym goer and jogger who cooks healthy meals from scratch, eats 5 portions of veggies a day etc etc. but who wouldn’t fit into Bradley’s image of health because my tummy isn’t perfectly flat and I’m not a size 8.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Yel

Chatty Member
Using your laptop as a plate for a pain au chocolat must be what all the smart businessmen do
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 23.20.34.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

oshare

VIP Member
It's also easy to say when it's your job and you are making your living off of it. He has all day to exercise and to film and sell it.
Other people have other things to worry about; their regular job (loads of ppl with office jobs), partners, families, kids, taking care of the sick/elderly, gardening, volunteering, pets, cooking, cleaning, running a household. It all takes up so much time!
And then on top of that are loads of people unable to -what he calls- "train" due to (mental) health issues.
Exercising/fitness looks so different for everybody. I know people who swim once or twice a week because that's the only thing they can manage, people who play tennis, people who dance, run... However, I also know loads of people who don't "exercise" at all, but in my country it is normal to bike everywhere especially to work and school. Most of them bike at least an hour a day, walk everywhere and even go for bike rides during the weekend when the weather is nice. No, they are not a bunch of strength rats but their endurance is often amazing as they are used to biking and walking through any kind of weather condition throughout the years. There is absolutely no need for these people to still be going to the gym or go boxing or whatever. He's so stupid he really has no knowledge of how "working out/fitness/training" works.

He should just marry himself tbh! He loves himself more than anything else!
He's like Professor Lockhart! So full of himself with posters hanging everywhere and getting a boner when he sees himself in the mirror!

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 17-58-37 professor lockhart - Google Zoeken.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
IMG_3189.png

Bradders loving himself and the attention from his harem as he dances in front of them. That (sunburnt) face says it all.

• Haha
  • Sick

Whatever123

VIP Member
That is a very niche dream to have? Most people would just say it was my dream to have a cottage in the Cotswolds not one next to soho farmhouse. Flash bastard. Get a life branders.

edited to add - he easily looks 45 in that photo

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
Round up of Deep And Meaningful (And Always Offensive) Reflections from our resident misogynist

first up…

IMG_6677.jpeg

Because his programme is different from all the other influencer PTs who say the exact same thing as him! And sure look at his sister Connie, who lost all that weight on his programme and definitely hasn’t yo-yo dieted. Her weight has definitely been consistent.

IMG_6679.jpeg

A visual of Bradley in 5 years;

IMG_6680.jpeg

because he aims for that 10% body fat purely for the (non existent, industry disputed) health benefits.
Just ignore John Berardi PHD and his views (here: https://www.precisionnutrition.com/cost-of-getting-lean-infographic), he just had some money to drop on an education no one really needs. If he had an online diploma he’d have been much more credible. Besides, Bradley’s unwarranted confidence in his own uninformed opinion is FAR superior that anything a PHD can tell you..

IMG_6681.jpeg

imagine openly declaring how unintelligent and sexist you are. How embarrassing.
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Heart

Whatever123

VIP Member
He’s just another ‘ex semi pro footballer’ who didn’t make it looking for an ego boost. He’s absolutely desperate for validation.

I mean, not to defend Bradley, but it's its own prerogative to not want to date a sex worker.
I don’t disagree with that and as mentioned I know it’s a complex conversation especially as what appears in OF and social media is a spectrum anyway. But it felt unnecessary to list that as an instant caveat, it wasn’t part of the question and I don’t think it would have crossed anyone’s mind but he brought it straight up almost like that is the only way he can imagine a woman being more successful than him. Especially when he capitalising off his own body all the time. I take issue with the hypocrisy, But that’s just my take

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
So Bradley is going to be a speaker at this Go Mental event, talking about his experience with Caroline Flack..... I mean really, this is a guy who's advice to anyone with mental health problems to just get over it. That advice really helped Caroline didn't it.

• Wow
  • Sad

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I cannot believe he has written this. Not everyone is interested in exercise and making it their life. The guy is absolutely deluded. I mean look at his sister and brother in law, for example, they must be immensely unhappy if you measure happiness by your physical appearance and love of exercise. I don't believe they are unhappy, from what I have seen shared on instagram at least, Connie does moan a lot though. Also what is with the massive bulge in his shorts, thatbis just gross Bradley. This is your Business, not your OF site!!!
Screenshot_20240328_115115_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow