Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixipaws

This clown is appearing at a mental health festival? I'm sorry what?! Is this a joke? When has he ever advocated for mental health? He's the opposite of that in every way. What planet are these people on. It's sickening that actual professionals are ignored for these influencers who wouldn't know their hippocampus from their frontal lobe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see his post about if he’d date someone more successful than him? And he said yes but not if it’s from Onlyfans. I know the conversations around OF can be complex but it just continues to scream fragile and toxic masculinity with him. Also not for nothing, he sells his training entirely through his image that is almost always topless and the same with the people he’ll repost that use his plans. Always bums, boobs and abs. But takes issue with girls taking back control of their sexuality. The double standard is crazy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Nitfey

VIP Member
In his mind there is a long queue of Females waiting for him to be ready to settle. When in fact there is just one big nothing as he is an idiot , when he opens his mouth everyone is just immediately finding the exit route. Delusions of a Ham man.

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Bet the locals are thrilled with twats like him coming along and buying up property to rent out as a holiday home.

cee-bee

VIP Member
Every time he gets dumped he goes on and on how he loves to be single.
it’s cos bradley believes in a very toxic type of masculinity and he’s very invested in it. It’s also reflective of his poor self esteem.

to him, being a “man” means being attractive to the opposite sex, being super successful and adhering to traditional gender roles. That’s why his back was up with the barbie movie, and his reflecting that Barbie was “too good” to need to date anyone and didn’t need a relationship. deep down, the idea of women having free agency and choosing who or if to date, doesn’t quite sit right with him. In fact it’s probably very threatening to him.

(it’s also why he fetishes “hard work” and career building as opposed to investing in friendships or expressing healthy emotions etc etc).

his self esteem struggles when he is romantically rejected because he sets so much store in being traditionally “masculine” so can’t understand why women don’t flock to that.

he objectifies women, so doesn’t really fully empathise when they reject them. He doesn’t see their POV, it’s just an attack on him and his masculinity.

And he feels entitled to women. He’s a man, he exhibits manliness. So it’s an affront to him that women would still reject this. It’s denying him of what’s rightfully his. He doesn’t respect women’s agency, because if he did he wouldn’t get so butt hurt.

He goes on camera and insists he wants to be single because he has to protect that fragile, fragile ego of his. Because of course he likes being single? He HAS to reinforce that idea that he can get any girl he wants because it threatens his ego to suggest otherwise.

but it’s pretty telling that most of the women he has dated, seem to get the ick and ditch him fairly early on. Because a guy with a fragile ego and toxic misogynistic outlook with a strong sense of entitlement is icky, a huge turn off and a red flag.

that’s why he dismissed the barbie movie and called it “anti-men”, because misogynistic Ken who was way too needy with barbie, probably felt a little too familiar to him.

if he had a better sense of self, one that wasn’t all about his looks or proving how successful he is, one that empathised with women and enjoyed their company instead of seeing women as objects to be won over… he’d no doubt do much better on the relationship front.

maybe if he’d actually been open to taking on some of the points being made in the barbie movie, he could’ve reflected on the parallels. Like Ken, Bradley needs to stop focusing on achievements (rebranded as “goals”) or validation from women, and just accept himself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sidenote he gives me the impression he’d be terrible in bed..

He seems like a massive control freak with his attitude towards mental and physical health (for himself and his love interests). I don’t see him lasting in any future relationship with a female.

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
Oh yeah this is what the world needs, "facts" from a dumb fried bacon ...🤦‍♀️

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
0272FF64-743D-4EE6-BABC-B2B7CAA43B64.png

He’s been told the Barbie movie is great by his female friends. And that it’s very anti men by his male friends. But don’t worry, he’s going to watch it for himself and give us his opinion.

This guy is such a neandathal.

• Haha
  • Angry

Trixipaws

What's going to happen when he (hopefully never) gets a wife and has kids? How will he view stretchmarks and cellulite etc on his wife?

I feel like he had puppy fat or soemthing growing up, and has taken on some massive "look at my abs and sexy, conventionally attractive girlfriend" ego to overcompensate for who he really is/remembers himself to be on the inside. He needs therapy, really.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
similar to the word therapist and life coaches acting like mental health professionals.

why is he trivialising a degree? Degrees are basically an additional tax, it’s not like you need to “drop” £27k upfront.

and healthcare absolutely *should* require a high level of professionalism and training. Because it’s … healthcare. The most valuable aspect of anyone’s life is their health and well-being.

does the association for nutrition recognise the Leap programme? I’ll fucking bet not.

once again Bradley’s misogyny and toxic masculinity manifests in his unwarranted arrogance and confidence about a field he knows nothing about.

the leap qualification isn’t worth the paper it’s written on, because you can’t register as a nutritionist with the voluntary register without a degree OR the ability to demonstrate seven years degree level work in the field. It’s a con, a short cut for those who can’t or won’t pursue the academic route. I’d rather drop £27k on a meaningful degree than a few hundred on an online course that doesn’t mean anything.
He is trying to cover his own insecurities because he didn't go to University. He is saying look at me, look how successful I am, you don't need to go to University to have everything I had. Just do the useless 'course' that I am in some way associated with and help make me an easy buck.

Lionsden

VIP Member
IMAGINE THE CRUMBS IN YOUR LAPTOP! I'm screaming. Clearly that laptop is not meant for using but meant as a prop lol
Shouldn't he be putting some scrambled eggs on there? He's not even supposed to be eating refined carbs according to himself.

• Haha
He is the epitome of a white privileged male. I honestly thought his type died out with the wolf of Wall Street but no still alive and polluting social media with his toxic bullshit.

Reactions: 16