Bowelbabe #3 What won’t Bowelbabe sell next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt the kids are in boarding school as a mechanism to prepare them for Deborah not being around anymore as opposed to just because that was always their intention.

Reactions: 12
I highly doubt the kids are in boarding school as a mechanism to prepare them for Deborah not being around anymore as opposed to just because that was always their intention.
Exactly. I’m sure the stability, routine and time away from home is helpful to them, but when they look back on this time I wonder whether they will regret hardly seeing their Mum towards the end of her life. It’s interesting that someone said boarding school life is very regimented and busy and won’t give them much opportunity to think and dwell, because that’s obviously Deborah’s way of coping too. I’m not convinced it’s the healthiest way to face the inevitable.

Reactions: 8
Yes it was quite sad seeing her flipping pancakes on pancake day and knowing her kids weren't there with her. This could be her last pancake day so these memories are so precious. Hell it could be any of our last pancake days for all we know so I wouldn't want to spend it without my family. It seems really strange to me but I guess it works for them.

Reactions: 9
I don’t particularly like BB but I feel she has addressed some of the points and criticism here and tried to better/explain herself which can only be a good thing. Hope she steers away from the trolling BS because it’s simply just not what it is.

Reactions: 11
I really hope they can make her more comfortable and stop the vomiting. There’s nothing worse than feeling and being sick.
I agree . I have a real phobia about being sick so I can't imagine how she must feel . I've been really worried about her because of the lack of posts but this explains why .

Reactions: 4
Poor Monique, I was hoping to see something positive for her after her Harley Street visit. Such a cruel illness, I wish a miracle for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's a shame she's had to wait so long to be seen at Harley street. That will have not helped her at all. Seems so unfair that she's had to wait weeks to be seen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It's a shame she's had to wait so long to be seen at Harley street. That will have not helped her at all. Seems so unfair that she's had to wait weeks to be seen.
It does and it's looking like it could be too late now unless a miracle happens and I'm very sceptical about the saying that miracles can happen

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It does and it's looking like it could be too late now unless a miracle happens and I'm very sceptical about the saying that miracles can happen
I know what you are saying , she looks so poorly now. She was gearing up to going home and spending time with her loved ones, I hope it still happens for her.

• Heart
Lots of positive thoughts for Monique, must be horrific for her and her parents.

• Heart
I like Monique so much. And actually, I have rediscovered some admiration for BB too. She's clearly going through some serious tit health-wise and I liked her 'one day in my life' clip too. She has extraordinary determination and tenacity. Gotta applaud that. And no smirky 'hoomans' stuff.

Yes as much as she can annoy me i have got to say the way she keeps going does astound me, it cannot be easy.

She's back to annoying me with her Trolls stories in the Vile Sun news 🙄 ironic really when you think who she’s selling that story too.

Reactions: 10
I refuse to read the scum column....what's she saying now?
“Trolls” saying she’s sexualising cancer and we should respect women’s right to show off their bodies. Should go down well with the readers of The Scum, the paper who had 16 year olds with their tits out for the readers to wank over.

Reactions: 15
“Trolls” saying she’s sexualising cancer and we should respect women’s right to show off their bodies. Should go down well with the readers of The Scum, the paper who had 16 year olds with their tits out for the readers to wank over.
Annoyed me how she used Britney Spears as an example alongside herself 😒

Different situations completely 🙄

Complaining about trolling in The Sun is beyond sickening. The Sun is nothing but the worst type of journalistic trolling. It is full of rampant racism, misogyny and homophobia and if you write for the Sun you implicitly endorse all of those positions. It routinely degrades women on the basis of their appearance and sexualises them just for going about their normal life.

To write an article in the Sun complaining about people making negative remarks about how female celebrities look is so unbelievably hypocritical. So private individuals shouldn’t make negative comments only the disgusting publication she is writing in should?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.