Bowelbabe #3 What won’t Bowelbabe sell next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning folks glad you chose my thread title!! Indeed what crap will BB flogging this week whilst prancing around in a mini skirt 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
It is a bit cringey, but God bless BB who at least isn't using donations to bugger off abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not seen an update from Monique for a few days, I know in her last post she said she was struggling. I hope she’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am honestly amazed at how she keeps going. I guess she has no choice, but it must be exhausting.

Reactions: 8
Monique has posted. On her way to Harley Street . Wishing her some good luck and treatment options ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And she’s back flogging bloody shampoo given what’s happening in the world right now couldn’t she use her power to get people to donate for the poor folk in Ukraine instead of flogging crap and raking in the dish… she is so far removed from reality it’s tragic.

• Angry
And she’s back flogging bloody shampoo given what’s happening in the world right now couldn’t she use her power to get people to donate for the poor folk in Ukraine instead of flogging crap and raking in the dish… she is so far removed from reality it’s tragic.
This is a new collaboration too isn’t it? It’s amazing how one minute she’s near death’s door yet she’s still agreeing new contracts to sell stuff. She needs to enjoy her family not spend her days creating awful reels for a few quid.

Reactions: 11
She does my head in with all the brand ambassador shite she pedals. So the list of brands I won’t buy from expands:
Batsiste
Scamp and dude
Sweaty Betty
Florence Fred

Is there anywhere I can shop without an influencer being given a brand to flog.

What even is an 'ambassador'- they just sell tit!

She does my head in with all the brand ambassador shite she pedals. So the list of brands I won’t buy from expands:
Batsiste
Scamp and dude
Sweaty Betty
Florence Fred

Is there anywhere I can shop without an influencer being given a brand to flog.
I give it a week before she's flogging that Wild deodorant crap!

Reactions: 3
What even is an 'ambassador'- they just sell tit!

I give it a week before she's flogging that Wild deodorant crap!
I refuse to even try this - the amount of influencers trying to flog it with their ‘exclusive’ codes… 🙄

Reactions: 6
Irritating though it is to see a stream of ads for products (and let's face it we could unfollow), perhaps she is using this money to part fund her treatment if she is private.

Reactions: 1
This is a new collaboration too isn’t it? It’s amazing how one minute she’s near death’s door yet she’s still agreeing new contracts to sell stuff. She needs to enjoy her family not spend her days creating awful reels for a few quid.
She’s booked up to do something in June time, so either she is just hoping she will be okay to do it or the Drs have told her she will be? This is what I genuinely don’t understand, she’s clearly very unwell yet seems to plan for months to come. It may be a coping mechanism for her.🤷‍♀️

She’s booked up to do something in June time, so either she is just hoping she will be okay to do it or the Drs have told her she will be? This is what I genuinely don’t understand, she’s clearly very unwell yet seems to plan for months to come. It may be a coping mechanism for her.🤷‍♀️
I would imagine it's a coping mechanism. She seems like the type of person who is always busy and making plans, so I guess it keeps her happy to keep in this mindset even though she may really poorly.

Reactions: 5
I have to say that I would do the whole hair and make-up thing and keep making plans if I was at the same stage as BB. It's definitly a coping mechanism and if it works, then that's great.

I think a lot of it she's really quite an unusual person. If I had had a massive health scare it would take me a long time to process it and I'd have to reflect and take quiet time but she gets straight back out there and starts dancing. She does irritate me but I admire her zest for life.

Reactions: 9
I struggle to see why she is doing this, you’d think the best thing for her is to avoid any unnecessary, additional pressure. Who could be bothered with all the work that comes along with these contracts if you didn’t need the cash and were in and out of hospital daily.
You also have to question what is going through the minds of the marketing team at the dry shampoo HQ. “We need to tap in to a new market to boost sales, I know let go for the really ill in hospital. Can’t raise your arms to wash your hair because you are so weak or hooked up to medical equipment, you’re out target”.
It’s very crass.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.