Bowelbabe #3 What won’t Bowelbabe sell next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t say anyone was wrong. I was giving MY opinion.

So, Instagram is the place for me because I don’t agree with your ‘discussion’? Really, so playground. I can post where I like.

I’ve already given examples of how things are presented as factual.

You’re projecting the exact same attitude on me, that you’re claiming I have to you - can’t you see the irony? 🤣
Ok cool - well I don't agree in terms of facts being interpreted as opinion and can't actually see any relevant examples you've shared. So maybe let's agree to disagree and park that.

And I think, unless you are purposely trying to be obtuse, that it's pretty obvious that I'm not insisting you move to Instagram. We aren't stupid. I'm open to all discussion. Unfortunately most of the critics here (not sure if you are included, I don't know you) are suggesting we stop discussing what we are discussing because they don't like or agree with it.

That isn't discussion in my book.

Reactions: 3

Yel

New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.