BowelBabe #2 finally discharged! How long before an #AD appears on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the ads don't bother me so much but what does bother me is her exploiting her children. She's even done ads with her daughter and period products, I mean what the actual šŸ¤¬. She's wealthy enough to keep her children out of the public eye but she doesn't. That's inexcusable to me.

Reactions: 14
Ffs! This is everything about that I think is unpleasant. Do we think theyā€™ll be an advert from behind the bloody grave?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I liked the artwork Deborahā€™s just shown so thought Iā€™d look up the artist. Ā£18k!!
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø this woman (BB) beggars belief. If they can afford that much money for one picture does she really need to sell her soul to the #ads ā€¦ I think not ā€¦ I think both her and her mother are very greedy and using materials things to stop them feeling the pain of BBā€™s reality and the inevitable.
But really ā€¦ come on ā€¦ if you can afford that much on a piece of art then you really should not be selling your kids to the world to get a bit of extra cash and free clothes. Really no ā€¦ and because she has the moral code to do this thatā€™s why she canā€™t make her account more relatable to real everyday people ā€¦ because this is all she has left ā€¦ material things and monetary value.
Very sad šŸ˜¢

I liked the artwork Deborahā€™s just shown so thought Iā€™d look up the artist. Ā£18k!!
Iā€™ve just been to the website and I canā€™t find anything that high cost ā€¦ how did you find out itā€™s value?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø this woman (BB) beggars belief. If they can afford that much money for one picture does she really need to sell her soul to the #ads ā€¦ I think not ā€¦ I think both her and her mother are very greedy and using materials things to stop them feeling the pain of BBā€™s reality and the inevitable.
But really ā€¦ come on ā€¦ if you can afford that much on a piece of art then you really should not be selling your kids to the world to get a bit of extra cash and free clothes. Really no ā€¦ and because she has the moral code to do this thatā€™s why she canā€™t make her account more relatable to real everyday people ā€¦ because this is all she has left ā€¦ material things and monetary value.
Very sad šŸ˜¢

Iā€™ve just been to the website and I canā€™t find anything that high cost ā€¦ how did you find out itā€™s value?
This is the same piece isnā€™t it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is the same piece isnā€™t it?
Sorry I didnā€™t realise the mage was a link ā€¦ I tried to find it myself ā€¦
BUT
OMFG ā€¦ yes youā€™re right ā€¦ oh WoW itā€™s nice but not 18K nice ā€¦

Reactions: 1
And the ads are back! Featuring bowelgran now
I'm not surprised to see an ad popping up already...presumably as soon as she knew she'd be in hospital for a while she was in touch with F&F etc to discuss how she could make sure she kept those big bucks coming in! I'm sure that was why her mum was in hospital so much and they've obviously agreed that the ads can continue under the Bowel family brand should Deborah be too poorly to prance around doing stories, god it really does make you wonder if she's already planning how she can keep those ads going even after her death.

She really will stop at nothing, sadly not for her family and children though. I feel she is now so addicted to being Bowelbabe and the attention, gushing praise and celebrity followers that comes with her instagram account she couldn't walk away even if she wanted to. Some of her followers seem to have a stalker like obsession which is quite creepy. For Deborah I don't think it's even about her cancer anymore, it is just endless posed posts and stories from a completely self obsessed, greedy and selfish woman/mother.

Gutted that one of my favourite artists is even mentioned on her stories though, the closest I've got to owning any of her work is an empty box of Fortnums chocolates I was given as a present!

I never said she didn't, I just think it's a normal human thing to feel empathy for someone in her position and understand why she might be a bit tetchy sometimes. It really isn't any more complex than that. We all make life choices that we have negative consequences of and regret later, so yes, she chose this, but I imagine that doesn't make it any easier to be dying and have people constantly DMing you for what quite probably feels like voyeurism on your looming death tbh. You deal with things your own way, she does hers. Like I've said countless times, I agree her way of dealing with things is frankly bizarre and there is definitely alot of it I feel she should have accountability for.

However, that doesn't mean I am incapable of seeing an incredibly poorly lady who likely doesn't have much time left and thinking, you know what, if she was a bit bleeping rude, ah well.
If she is that ill/dying then maybe now is the time to come off social media...I think a lot of people would have far more respect for her if she handed her account over to her mum to give updates on her health, treatments etc and do what any normal person would do and focus on her family and children.

She loves having so many followers and you can bet she gets a high from reading all their gushing comments but you can't have it both ways, put yourself out there (quite literally sometimes when it comes to her body) and you know you'll get your fair share of creepy stalkers. There will be other normal people too who somehow feel they are part of Deborah's life because they follow her, it makes them feel like they are her friend when obviously to her they are just complete random strangers. Personally it would't cross my mind to send a personal message to someone I just happen to follow on instagram, I find it a bit weird but she's not stupid and that is what comes with haven an open social media account. I bet if any of the personal messages were from celebs she wouldn't have been quite so rude!

"Voyeurism on your looming death" sounds all very dramatic but that is exactly what Deborah's account is isn't it, the voyeuristic hospital photographs being an example of that. One day she is posting that she nearly died in an almost bragging way and then came the half naked pose on the bed... what was all that about if it wasn't encouraging voyeurism on her looming death?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Very sad šŸ˜¢

On the artistā€™s instagram

I'm not surprised to see an ad popping up already...presumably as soon as she knew she'd be in hospital for a while she was in touch with F&F etc to discuss how she could make sure she kept those big bucks coming in! I'm sure that was why her mum was in hospital so much and they've obviously agreed that the ads can continue under the Bowel family brand should Deborah be too poorly to prance around doing stories, god it really does make you wonder if she's already planning how she can keep those ads going even after her death.

She really will stop at nothing, sadly not for her family and children though. I feel she is now so addicted to being Bowelbabe and the attention, gushing praise and celebrity followers that comes with her instagram account she couldn't walk away even if she wanted to. Some of her followers seem to have a stalker like obsession which is quite creepy. For Deborah I don't think it's even about her cancer anymore, it is just endless posed posts and stories from a completely self obsessed, greedy and selfish woman/mother.

Gutted that one of my favourite artists is even mentioned on her stories though, the closest I've got to owning any of her work is an empty box of Fortnums chocolates I was given as a present!

If she is that ill/dying then maybe now is the time to come off social media...I think a lot of people would have far more respect for her if she handed her account over to her mum to give updates on her health, treatments etc and do what any normal person would do and focus on her family and children.

She loves having so many followers and you can bet she gets a high from reading all their gushing comments but you can't have it both ways, put yourself out there (quite literally sometimes when it comes to her body) and you know you'll get your fair share of creepy stalkers. There will be other normal people too who somehow feel they are part of Deborah's life because they follow her, it makes them feel like they are her friend when obviously to her they are just complete random strangers. Personally it would't cross my mind to send a personal message to someone I just happen to follow on instagram, I find it a bit weird but she's not stupid and that is what comes with haven an open social media account. I bet if any of the personal messages were from celebs she wouldn't have been quite so rude!

"Voyeurism on your looming death" sounds all very dramatic but that is exactly what Deborah's account is isn't it, the voyeuristic hospital photographs being an example of that. One day she is posting that she nearly died in an almost bragging way and then came the half naked pose on the bed... what was all that about if it wasn't encouraging voyeurism on her looming death?
I thought the same re bowelgran taking over the ads...which beggars belief if they are actually considering who will continue with ads if she is too unwell, or worse....it's unimaginable to think a family could have that thought process about selling Tesco clothing & a crap mattress, when their daughter is terminally ill šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 9
Just chiming in here to say if youā€™re terminally or chronically ill, youā€™re no less of a badass because you havenā€™t achieved the so-called notoriety that seems to be the go-to for so many people nowadays. If you havenā€™t started a podcast, been on Lorraine, become the face of a charity etc, youā€™re still an absolute badass ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I unfollowed Deborah awhile ago because I found the ads so offputting (although I occasionally check in to see how she's doing as I genuinely feel bad for her) but as tacky as they are, part of me wonders if she thinks that as long as she keeps on making the ads and pretending that everything is fine and normal, then she can just kind of ignore what's going on and her inevitable decline.

I remember Rachael speaking very eloquently in an early podcast about how, for her, denial was a helpful coping method that made it possible for her to get through each day and enjoy spending time with her son. I suppose the difference is that Rachael was extremely invested in examining the real-life ways people deal with cancer and wasn't trying to flog anything she could get her hands on.

Interestingly, I see that Deborah now calls herself a journalist on her Instagram profile. Quite odd since she was always going on about how she was such a successful deputy headteacher. Rachael was an actual journalist with decades of experience. Deborah has never been a journalist ā€“ she only got her Sun column and the podcast gig because of her cancer. She's not a bad writer, but that doesn't make her a professional!

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t know how I came across Deborah recently but I find it all very strange. I do follow another lady with stage 4 terminal cancer who is absolutely amazing. They couldnā€™t be any more different. Lizzi likes to sing and dance to Celine Dion but apart from that she is nothing like Deborah. She shares her journey, educates but mostly sheā€™s real and a mother.

Itā€™s very sad what people are going through but I wish I could take all the ads off Deborah and hand it over to Lizzi who would benefit massively from that extra cash for her family

Reactions: 14
Just chiming in here to say if youā€™re terminally or chronically ill, youā€™re no less of a badass because you havenā€™t achieved the so-called notoriety that seems to be the go-to for so many people nowadays. If you havenā€™t started a podcast, been on Lorraine, become the face of a charity etc, youā€™re still an absolute badass ā¤
Absobloodylutely!

She wants the world to think she is superwoman. In some ways, she is and in others sheā€™s just a knob!

Rachael gave BB the break into broadcasting and BB has run with it and made the most out of every opportunity, as had Lauren and the husband she felt behind.

There must be other things she could use her time doing rather than F&F ads.

She defo placed that piece of art so people would ask her about it! She is a big show off. I have some original art (not in her league) but wouldnā€™t dream of putting it up on social media - tempting fate in my opinion. If they can afford to pay 18k for a picture she doesnā€™t ā€œneedā€ to do F&F ads!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s so crass, everything she does is for show. Even the bloody hamper for her medication had to be shown with the name on it. ā€œIFā€ she has people asking her about her amaaaaaaazing (šŸ™„) artwork then why couldnā€™t she message them back privately? There were probably no more than three anyway!!! She wants people to know how much her things cost otherwise she would be more careful about what and where she filmed

Reactions: 10
I read the thread on mumsnet today. It definitely seems like BB splits opinions on social media. Although MN keeps deleting posts on the thread.

tit then Iā€™m screwed with my stage 4 cancer I have completely failedšŸ˜€šŸ˜€

This is another blog from a lady (also a mum with children of school age) who also had bowel cancer and actually passed away yesterday. https://www.dyingwell.uk/
She advocated for palliative care for others in her situation. It's so different from bowelbabe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.