BowelBabe #2 finally discharged! How long before an #AD appears on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other one that annoys me, she doesn’t have cancer but has jumped on the body positivity trend (although she looks about a size 8/10!) is make_love_not_diets. Dancing around in underwear and telling us to accept our bodies… easy to do when you’re tiny!

Reactions: 8
I like Georgie. I'll get my coat 😬
Genuinely interested as to why? She drives me insane. Love the grifting though - I don't have cancer anymore so can't get famous via that so let's just go down the supremely unoriginal route of the body positivity influencer. Even thinking about her and the 'beans' makes me want to die sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep thinking about Monique too.. My heart breaks for her.

Does anyone follow Jem How Instagram? I know she had a thread but it was closed. She posts endless promotions all day long and is in Mexico having enemas when she’s got three babies at home. People have messaged her saying it’s a scam and she calls them trolls.
I love Monique, it breaks my heart to see what's happening with her. Thank you for referring to jemhow, I can't say anything obviously about her condition as I really don't know but the begging for funding is on another level!! What really bugs me is it is that it's mainly going to those scammers in Mexico hope 4 cancer..her request for funding has become aggressive almost at this stage, all the while happily filming her husband behind her lying on a sun lounger all day drinking beer and happy out!! It's really beginning to bug me at this stage..🙄🙄😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Genuinely interested as to why? She drives me insane. Love the grifting though - I don't have cancer anymore so can't get famous via that so let's just go down the supremely unoriginal route of the body positivity influencer. Even thinking about her and the 'beans' makes me want to die sooner.
She's harmless and I just like her positivity I guess.

Reactions: 2
The other one that annoys me, she doesn’t have cancer but has jumped on the body positivity trend (although she looks about a size 8/10!) is make_love_not_diets. Dancing around in underwear and telling us to accept our bodies… easy to do when you’re tiny!
Tiny doesn't have rolls.

She's harmless and I just like her positivity I guess.
Fair play. I just find her overwhelmingly fake tbh. Must have been awful having had cancer a few times (I currently have it, I get it) but it was a very quick slide into body positivity to continue to monetize her insta when scans started coming back clear. And I just can't get my head around why we need so many body positivity influencers LITERALLY showing us the same thing. Yes i know if I slouch I will have rolls and if I pose I won't - how stupid do they think we all are?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.