BowelBabe #2 finally discharged! How long before an #AD appears on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can think everything she does is ridiculous (and alot of it I do), but you can still have human decency and empathy and understand that someone who is quite literally dying, can be excused for being short now and then. At the end of the day, anyone who supports her has done so by choice and she doesn't owe them anything. No influencers do - whether we like that or not. I can imagine most if not all people in her situation would lose their tempers now and again - who can honestly blame them? I think dying of terminal bowel cancer and going through everything she has, while having people hound you for updates on your impending doom (again, however well meant), would probably piss off even those with the sweetest of natures.
Comes down to the fact though she chose to do this. I am I the same position as her same length of time everything but I don’t feel the need to shout it from the tree tops! My family and friends surround me with love and support and I have a IG page where I talk to friends but the thought of posting naked pics and selling random tat is horrendous and I feel personally I would be selling myself out and certainly wouldn’t want to be remembered only for my cancer, it’s part of me but it doesn’t define me!!! She needs to pull off social media now and enjoy the remaining time in her life gracefully and age appropriately with no more stupid dancing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Comes down to the fact though she chose to do this. I am I the same position as her same length of time everything but I don’t feel the need to shout it from the tree tops! My family and friends surround me with love and support and I have a IG page where I talk to friends but the thought of posting naked pics and selling random tat is horrendous and I feel personally I would be selling myself out and certainly wouldn’t want to be remembered only for my cancer, it’s part of me but it doesn’t define me!!! She needs to pull off social media now and enjoy the remaining time in her life gracefully and age appropriately with no more stupid dancing!!
I never said she didn't, I just think it's a normal human thing to feel empathy for someone in her position and understand why she might be a bit tetchy sometimes. It really isn't any more complex than that. We all make life choices that we have negative consequences of and regret later, so yes, she chose this, but I imagine that doesn't make it any easier to be dying and have people constantly DMing you for what quite probably feels like voyeurism on your looming death tbh. You deal with things your own way, she does hers. Like I've said countless times, I agree her way of dealing with things is frankly bizarre and there is definitely alot of it I feel she should have accountability for.

However, that doesn't mean I am incapable of seeing an incredibly poorly lady who likely doesn't have much time left and thinking, you know what, if she was a bit bleeping rude, ah well.

Reactions: 6
I have to say, I do feel for her. Looks like she is back in hospital again :-(

Reactions: 3
I have to say, I do feel for her. Looks like she is back in hospital again :-(
She's back to consent to tissue being sent off to see if she's eligible for another clinical trial ( probably phase 2 trial) and will only be eligible if she fits the strict inclusion/exclusion criteria and her performance status

Reactions: 2
She's back to consent to tissue being sent off to see if she's eligible for another clinical trial ( probably phase 2 trial) and will only be eligible if she fits the strict inclusion/exclusion criteria and her performance status
Are those trials hard to qualify for?

Are those trials hard to qualify for?
Will depend on various criteria...blood results, scans, histology - and whether she can tolerate further treatment and for this particular trial they are looking for very specific tumour characteristics ( specific tumour markers which involves sending some of her tumour for further in depth genetic analysis )...
disclaimer....I've worked in cancer research for over 15 years and seen massive changes in treatments based on clinical trials

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will depend on various criteria...blood results, scans, histology - and whether she can tolerate further treatment and for this particular trial they are looking for very specific tumour characteristics ( specific tumour markers which involves sending some of her tumour for further in depth genetic analysis )...
disclaimer....I've worked in cancer research for over 15 years and seen massive changes in treatments based on clinical trials
Thanks for clarifying. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her 🤞

These threads are beginning to annoy me- just because some of us don't like her posts/ads/dancing etc, doesn't mean we don't feel empathy for her or wish any ill of her. It's awful what she's going through. However I still find her difficult to relate to and sadly by putting herself in the public eye, people will have an opinion on it. I wish that could just be said on here without others jumping down our throats that we have no empathy etc. We do. But it doesn't mean we have to like everything she posts or presents 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These threads are beginning to annoy me- just because some of us don't like her posts/ads/dancing etc, doesn't mean we don't feel empathy for her or wish any ill of her. It's awful what she's going through. However I still find her difficult to relate to and sadly by putting herself in the public eye, people will have an opinion on it. I wish that could just be said on here without others jumping down our throats that we have no empathy etc. We do. But it doesn't mean we have to like everything she posts or presents 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you actually read my other comments in the last thread I have criticised those things just as much. I’m simply saying I don’t find issue with *one* thing. You don’t have to hate every single thing about someone, you can have different sides and views. Key example, you saying you don’t have to like everything she posts is no different to me saying I don’t have to hate everything she posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I have equally never said anyone wishes ill of her. Quite clearly that is not the case.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree she started out I think with good intent just got greedy and misguided along the way and sold out to fellow cancer sufferers. She is so far removed from reality now that it’s sad. Honestly I get really annoyed with the over sharing, one minute she is ‘cured’ then she is on deaths door then she ‘has a plan’ we don’t need the minutiae of detail it’s like ‘breathe in breathe out’ I don’t have empathy with her now I can honestly say I do dislike her but only because of what I have said above.

Reactions: 5
Someone has started a really quite vomit inducing thread about her on mumsnet. I feel sorry for the cancer patients posting on that thread being shouted down by the white knight crew.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is just getting silly now. You can have a different opinion on one minute thing without being accused of “shouting down a cancer patient”. Most of us have awful experiences with cancer and you shouldn’t have to be in her identical shoes to be entitled to a view. I’ve laid plenty of criticism BBs way but clearly unless you dislike her with the hellfire of 1000 suns it isn’t good enough.

It’s a sad world we live in where you can’t have even one speck of understanding for someone without being torn down for it. On that note, I’ll leave you to it from now on. Obviously my level of BB hate doesn’t qualify your quota of participation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is just getting silly now. You can have a different opinion on one minute thing without being accused of “shouting down a cancer patient”. Most of us have awful experiences with cancer and you shouldn’t have to be in her identical shoes to be entitled to a view. I’ve laid plenty of criticism BBs way but clearly unless you dislike her with the hellfire of 1000 suns it isn’t good enough.

It’s a sad world we live in where you can’t have even one speck of understanding for someone without being torn down for it. On that note, I’ll leave you to it from now on. Obviously my level of BB hate doesn’t qualify your quota of participation.
What an earth are you talking about? I posted about a mumsnet thread. You certainly need to step away I do agree with you on that. So I am not allowed an opinion on mumsnet because you don’t agree?

Bonkers, I haven’t even read your previous posts 🤣 And it’s obvious you haven’t read mine prior to attacking me.

Reactions: 5
Indeed... Sweaty Betty and F&F new ambassador.

This is where I'm confused,

Do they infact need the money?, under current circumstances you would surely drop this? And surely the organisations would be sympathetic and drop any contractual obligations?

Is the contract with them forcing them to continue to fulfill their obligation or do they just both
now enjoy the attention. Bit of a weird one

Reactions: 8
Jesus that picture she’s just tagged ! Theyre over £7000 😂 very relatable . Even the prints are over £300!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.