Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had it done a couple weeks ago so can't say I see results in terms of changes to my face, though my jaw muscles were very visible, especially when I clenched them, as if I'm some mad jaw bodybuilder, but now they're not as bad and also finally my jaw is not sore. I was clearly tensing it a lot before.

Question for those who get forehead botox-how long does it last for you? I've had it for a month and a half and I already have less of a frozen look and can move my forehead way more 🤔 is it going away
Was this your first lot of Botox? I had my first lot in April and it started wearing off after 6 weeks - I contacted my clinic who did a top up. I’m going for another lot tomorrow. I think for the first time you have Botox they don’t put too much in - as you can put it in but not take it out! I obviously need a lot 😂

Reactions: 1
Thanks! I’ve read it can take 4-6 weeks to come into effect so you may see more in the near future!
Yes I guess the muscle needs time to get smaller-we'll see how it goes I guess!

Was this your first lot of Botox? I had my first lot in April and it started wearing off after 6 weeks - I contacted my clinic who did a top up. I’m going for another lot tomorrow. I think for the first time you have Botox they don’t put too much in - as you can put it in but not take it out! I obviously need a lot 😂
Yes that was the first time I got it. That's interesting. I don't really fancy going back to where I got it as its a bit away from me 😭 I'll see how it gets on the next couple weeks. Though I feel like botox might not last too long for me, I think i have quite a fast metabolism when it comes to things like that 😭

Had it done a week ago. Just the one area between my brows. I think it’s starting to disappear and frowing isn’t as easy. It wasn’t a massive line it’s still there. I think I expected a miracle? Or perhaps I’m just impatient.
eta - completely painless.

I’ve had Botox in my forehead, 11s, crows feet and marionette lines. All painless and love the effects, marionette area was so weird to begin with, could barely sip from a straw lol

I’ve also had my lips done but I want more so I’m booked in for Tuesday for another ml. I found have my lips done way more painful than the Botox! I love how I don’t get dry lips anymore though 😍

I’m also going to book in for Botox in my massetter muscle as I clench my teeth a lot in my sleep! Looking forward to that one!

Im 43 and wish I had them done sooner!

I’ve had Botox in my forehead, 11s, crows feet and marionette lines. All painless and love the effects, marionette area was so weird to begin with, could barely sip from a straw lol

I’ve also had my lips done but I want more so I’m booked in for Tuesday for another ml. I found have my lips done way more painful than the Botox! I love how I don’t get dry lips anymore though 😍

I’m also going to book in for Botox in my massetter muscle as I clench my teeth a lot in my sleep! Looking forward to that one!

Im 43 and wish I had them done sooner!
Off topic but love ur username lool

Ooh what area did you have done? I started this thread and still not plucked up the courage 🙈
I bit the bullet and booked the earliest consultation and I was offered it there and then if I wanted, so I said yes 😂 So it was classed 3 areas. Forehead, In between the brows and my crows feet/ tops of my cheeks. I got back in 3 weeks and can have more put in if I’m not happy. (No extra cost) I’ve got one small bruise on my forehead and a couple of red dots where she’s injected. She didn’t numb it, but it wasn’t painful.

• Heart
I’ve just been back for my second lot. I had Botox the first time but due to my strong forehead muscles and it wearing off quickly, I’ve had azzalure this time. I had results quicker than Botox and I’m happy with the result. I have a check up next week but I don’t think it needs touching up at all, I’m really pleased!

I’ve just been back for my second lot. I had Botox the first time but due to my strong forehead muscles and it wearing off quickly, I’ve had azzalure this time. I had results quicker than Botox and I’m happy with the result. I have a check up next week but I don’t think it needs touching up at all, I’m really pleased!
How do you know if you know if you have strong forehead muscles? Genuine question. Is it something you can see visibly? I have deep lines on my forehead. She told me if would take a few sessions to make them less and less visible.

How do you know if you know if you have strong forehead muscles? Genuine question. Is it something you can see visibly? I have deep lines on my forehead. She told me if would take a few sessions to make them less and less visible.
I think because my original Botox wore off so quickly, even with 2 top ups. Plus my lines were quite deep on my forehead (think crinkle cut crisp 😂) I currently have the tiniest bit of movement just above my eyebrows but that’s it 👍🏻👍🏻

I’ve been doing botox every three months for the past year and a half and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.
I haven’t worn winged eyeliner for years because of my crows feet 🙈 hoping for the same results over time!
I’ve put make up on and it’s only been 23 hours 😂 is that ok?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Got my first ever Botox yesterday - in my masseter muscles. So impatient, it takes 3-6 weeks to see an effect 😩

Wow fab 😍 what exactly do you ask for? Is it painful having it around your eyes? Xx
She does my forehead, between brows and brow lift, usually around 30-40 units altogether. I’ve only done crows feet once because I’m actually not bothered about them and it didn’t hurt any more then everywhere else, but it was the only place where I got a little bruise but it’s impossible to know and avoid that. The bruise disappeared in a week so it wasn’t a problem. :)

I love brow lift the most haha I feel like it makes such a difference! 💛