Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fairly uncommon to bleed massively due to the depth of the injection but it’s not really an issue, it’s happened to me before only once. Quite a few things can effect it time of the month hydration levels etc so sure you will be fine but keep an eye on the area the next couple of days xx
Ok great thank you! It was so alarming especially because I’ve never had a problem in the past. It didn’t feel like the injection went deep at all. So so anxious now. I will keep an eye on it for sure xx

Reactions: 1
Anyone had fat dissolving injections anywhere?
I’m trained in them what area were you thinking of having done? Depending on how much fat you generally get the best results with 2 rounds. It’s pretty quick but most people say it’s a bit painful and feels a bit itchy? It causes the fat to turn to liquid which you basically just wee out. The more water you drink the better the results. You can get fat back in the area it doesn’t completely get rid of the fat pockets! So with everything obviously recommend a healthy diet etc and like I say drink soo much water for the best results. Can remain swollen for up to 2 weeks so bare in mind that when planning it or any social occasions etc!
Have seen some really fab results from it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m trained in them what area were you thinking of having done? Depending on how much fat you generally get the best results with 2 rounds. It’s pretty quick but most people say it’s a bit painful and feels a bit itchy? It causes the fat to turn to liquid which you basically just wee out. The more water you drink the better the results. You can get fat back in the area it doesn’t completely get rid of the fat pockets! So with everything obviously recommend a healthy diet etc and like I say drink soo much water for the best results. Can remain swollen for up to 2 weeks so bare in mind that when planning it or any social occasions etc!
Have seen some really fab results from it xx
I’m fairly slim but was considering a few areas, but for now I’ll probably go with one, jawline/chin, hips or thighs. Which would you recommend?

I’m fairly slim but was considering a few areas, but for now I’ll probably go with one, jawline/chin, hips or thighs. Which would you recommend?
Out of the 2 I’d say I’d say the chin if you’re pretty slim already you’d probably get a nice result from just the one! Then book in for a second after depending on how you feel. Let me know how you get on ❤

Those who have had Botox how many weeks/months did it last for?
Depends on quite a few factors life style metabolism etc I find mine usually starts to wear off at around 12-16 weeks but probs get it re done maybe 5/6 months? I do like quite a frozen look though ha some people I know only have it every 8 months? X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Out of the 2 I’d say I’d say the chin if you’re pretty slim already you’d probably get a nice result from just the one! Then book in for a second after depending on how you feel. Let me know how you get on ❤

Depends on quite a few factors life style metabolism etc I find mine usually starts to wear off at around 12-16 weeks but probs get it re done maybe 5/6 months? I do like quite a frozen look though ha some people I know only have it every 8 months? X
Thank you!

Could anyone recommend a good doctor for Botox based in Manchester? I’ve had bad experiences in the past so no idea where to go!xx
I have just booked into Consultant clinic in Manchester. I haven’t been before but I will report back! Booked for 21st may. Bit nervous but I’m sure I won’t look back as my forehead lines have been an insecurity for a while now and like people have said on this thread, if I don’t like it it will wear off! Thanks for all these comments on this thread it’s made me feel a lot better about booking, it seems like 28 is a common age to go for it xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have just booked into Consult clinic in Manchester. I haven’t been before but I will report back! Booked for 21st may. Bit nervous but I’m sure I won’t look back as my forehead lines have been an insecurity for a while now and like people have said on this thread, if I don’t like it it will wear off! Thanks for all these comments on this thread it’s made me feel a lot better about booking, it seems like 28 is a common age to go for it xx
I have just booked into Consult clinic in Manchester. I haven’t been before but I will report back! Booked for 21st may. Bit nervous but I’m sure I won’t look back as my forehead lines have been an insecurity for a while now and like people have said on this thread, if I don’t like it it will wear off! Thanks for all these comments on this thread it’s made me feel a lot better about booking, it seems like 28 is a common age to go for it xx
I would take a read of the consultant clinic thread on here, and reviews on the internet before you go.

I was sucked in by their Instagram and said that they would be the only people I would use, but honestly, they are not as good as their insta would suggest.

I have baby Botox which lasts around 5 months and my filler has lasts around 2 years. X

Reactions: 2
I would take a read of the consultant clinic thread on here, and reviews on the internet before you go.

I was sucked in by their Instagram and said that they would be the only people I would use, but honestly, they are not as good as their insta would suggest.

I have baby Botox which lasts around 5 months and my filler has lasts around 2 years. X
Thanks, I’ll have a look! Did you get Botox from there? If so, in what area/s? Xx

Has anyone experienced bad bleeding when they’ve had Botox? Had it done today at a new place and I bled a lot when she was doing my frown lines. As in the blood dripped down my face. This has never happened to me before so I’m terrified 😬
Did you have any ibuprofen or aspirin the week leading up to it? Drunk alcohol? Taken vitamins? Decongestants? Can all impact on bleeding and bruising x

Did you have any ibuprofen or aspirin the week leading up to it? Drunk alcohol? Taken vitamins? Decongestants? Can all impact on bleeding and bruising x
Ah I am taking vitamins! That must have been why. Thank you xx

Sorry me again, any experience in inner thigh? I don’t expect to have a crazy model thigh gap but no matter my size or exercise regime my inner thighs are still chunky

Ah can anyone recommend a Botox surgeon in London?! I really want my 11 done as the line is suddenly so pronounced

Has anyone had Botox when breastfeeding? Or know if it’s safe?
The older sister of a friend of mine told the clinic she was pregnant and they asked he consult her gp and if he said yes they wanted it in writing from him/her. When she saw the gp he said he didn't know whether it was safe or not but erred on the side of caution and declined to give her a letter.

Sorry I meant add she was told the same for breastfeeding too.

Had my first sprinkling of Botox today (I’m 35) excited to see what happens over the next week.. just had frown line and forehead as those lines have suddenly got a bit deeper and don’t go away anymore. Pretty sure staring at a tiny laptop for a year while wfh hasn’t helped 😬 went to a lady who was an a&e nurse for many years and has been injecting for 20 years so trusted her completely ☺

Reactions: 5