Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only had my crows feet and between my brows done once but I saw results between my brows straight away! I want the brow lift effect next but I’m nervous in case it makes me permanently surprised.

I got it done over 5 weeks ago now and can't see any results at all 😑
Eek oh no! Give it time! They said to me if I can’t see any difference to come back and they may add more as they give a small dose if it’s your first time…

Reactions: 1
Eek oh no! Give it time! They said to me if I can’t see any difference to come back and they may add more as they give a small dose if it’s your first time…
Yeah might be that, I'll see how I get on in the next couple weeks

You really should have seen some sort of result by now - was it your first time going? Most clinics near me offer another appointment after 2 weeks to see how it is, topping up if necessary. I’d call your clinic and see what they say.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s not right, did they have you go back after a couple of weeks? I did when I got mine and needed quite a bit more because I had very strong forehead muscles apparently! Give them a ring.

Reactions: 2
I go every 3 months or so to see my Doctor for botox treatment because i have cervical dystonia (tremors). The botox gets rid of the tremors in my neck for a a couple of months. The last time I went, I got botox injections to stop a migraine i have had for years on and off and i have only had one migraine since this last treatment. From a cosmetic point of view, the migraine treatment got rid of the wrinkles on my forehead.

Yeah that’s not right, did they have you go back after a couple of weeks? I did when I got mine and needed quite a bit more because I had very strong forehead muscles apparently! Give them a ring.
No, but she did say if there are any issues to just let her know so might ask if I can come for review.

I paid £280 for three areas
I paid just a little less than that for 3 areas and told my friend who gets it done by a family member of a friend a hell of a lot cheaper and she was shocked at how much I paid. Tbh I didn’t look into how much it would cost, but I wanted to go somewhere decent and reputable. Now I’ve seen your comment, I don’t feel like I’ve been ripped off 😂

I paid just a little less than that for 3 areas and told my friend who gets it done by a family member of a friend a hell of a lot cheaper and she was shocked at how much I paid. Tbh I didn’t look into how much it would cost, but I wanted to go somewhere decent and reputable. Now I’ve seen your comment, I don’t feel like I’ve been ripped off 😂
Yeah I did see cheaper around but you get what you pay for right?

I’ve seen a couple of people on here/insta mention a brow lift.. is this a common procedure most injectors will offer or is it something you’d need to be specifically trained in? Anyone who’s had a brow lift, I’d love to hear your experience!

can t believe i just found this site im so excited haha i have really sunken dark eyes made me so insecure ive heard you can have fillers to help, as anyone had it? xx

I’ve seen a couple of people on here/insta mention a brow lift.. is this a common procedure most injectors will offer or is it something you’d need to be specifically trained in? Anyone who’s had a brow lift, I’d love to hear your experience!
I think anyone who's doing botox should be able to do a brow lift. It's really nothing, they just have to be careful not to put too much in so you don't look permanently surprised.

They are called trough fillers. Never had them but know people who have. Go to a plastic surgeon, not just anyone. It's a procedure that if done by someone not properly trained it can go wrong very easily.

I think anyone who's doing botox should be able to do a brow lift. It's really nothing, they just have to be careful not to put too much in so you don't look permanently surprised.
If you have a brow lift, you have to have other areas done I think (forehead??) so you're not droopy. I think I read that anyway.

They are called trough fillers. Never had them but know people who have. Go to a plastic surgeon, not just anyone. It's a procedure that if done by someone not properly trained it can go wrong very easily.

If you have a brow lift, you have to have other areas done I think (forehead??) so you're not droopy. I think I read that anyway.
Yeah I think I’ve read that you have to get frown lines done if they’re putting any in the forehead to stop the opposing muscles overworking.

can t believe i just found this site im so excited haha i have really sunken dark eyes made me so insecure ive heard you can have fillers to help, as anyone had it? xx
I have the same issue you should see ppl reaction to me without makeup I look dead lol. Wished for years there was a procedure for this but now there is I’m too scared to have injections under my eyes if it goes wrong it’s bad!

Botox hasnt done much for me. I’ve waited over a month and my line between my brows is still there. Granted It’s not as bad as it was but I expected it to be gone considering it wasn’t overly bad to start with either.

Botox hasnt done much for me. I’ve waited over a month and my line between my brows is still there. Granted It’s not as bad as it was but I expected it to be gone considering it wasn’t overly bad to start with either.
You likely have a strong frown muscle and need a higher dosage of units of botox.