Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had it done 4 weeks ago - just my crows feet and between my brows. Love the results. I had to have a top up between my brows after 2 weeks - those lines were pretty bad.
She said I’d likely need to have it every 5-6 months. Next time I’ll definitely get my forehead too

Reactions: 2
I'm seriously thinking of getting botox, however want i want to do is fix a droopy eyebrow. One of my eyebrows has a droopy eyelid compared to the other one. I can notice it and one of my eyebrows looks higher than the other. Is this something that botox can fix?

Reactions: 1
I'm seriously thinking of getting botox, however want i want to do is fix a droopy eyebrow. One of my eyebrows has a droopy eyelid compared to the other one. I can notice it and one of my eyebrows looks higher than the other. Is this something that botox can fix?
I haven't had this done but seen some aesthetics places on instagram post these kind of results achieved with botox so I think it's definitely possible

I spoke to a dentist qualified in administering Botox about this and she said be very careful, if it's not done properly it can weigh the brow down and make the appearance worse so make sure you go to a reputable practice and to someone highly experienced😁

Hi. it’s been 6 weeks since I had my first ever round of Botox in 3 areas. I went back for a follow up 3 weeks latter and she topped it up. I don’t know How many units I was given - should I ask in future? Because I noticed today when I raise my eyebrows, my forehead is no longer as smooth and its crinkling. Then when relaxed, I can now see faint lines from where the crinkling was.
I eat healthy, don’t smoke and rarely drink and have a good skin care regime. I go to the gym a lot and I’m worried that is making it wear off quicker.
The doctor is all for the natural look- which is what I wanted. Just seems a little soon… I’m going back in November for lip fillers 🙈 do I mention it then? I’m 36.

Hi. it’s been 6 weeks since I had my first ever round of Botox in 3 areas. I went back for a follow up 3 weeks latter and she topped it up. I don’t know How many units I was given - should I ask in future? Because I noticed today when I raise my eyebrows, my forehead is no longer as smooth and its crinkling. Then when relaxed, I can now see faint lines from where the crinkling was.
I eat healthy, don’t smoke and rarely drink and have a good skin care regime. I go to the gym a lot and I’m worried that is making it wear off quicker.
The doctor is all for the natural look- which is what I wanted. Just seems a little soon… I’m going back in November for lip fillers 🙈 do I mention it then? I’m 36.
Personally I would ring your clinic and let them know, they may offer another top up.
I had the same thing happen to me. Had my first ever lot, then the top up at 2 weeks. At 6 weeks I noticed I had movement in my forehead so I rang the clinic and they did another top up, then after that they said to leave it and see how long it lasted. I think I got about 3 months out of it in total. When I went back for my next lot, I had azzulure (still Botox but slightly different make up) and it has lasted so much better.

My frown wore off probably within 8 weeks. I’m waiting til my crows feet are due and then she’s going to use a different brand

I have a similar thing and in my consultation she didn’t recommend Botox for it. I think because it’s to do with skin strength and collagen. She recommended a course of red light therapy which stimulates collagen and would lift the brow. However it was something like £900 for the course (although she stated that would last for years) i thought that was too much for something with no guarantee.

Yeah might be that, I'll see how I get on in the next couple weeks
Have you seen any difference yet? I went back and was told to be patient.. I’ve noticed a small slimming of my face but nothing very dramatic

I have a similar thing and in my consultation she didn’t recommend Botox for it. I think because it’s to do with skin strength and collagen. She recommended a course of red light therapy which stimulates collagen and would lift the brow. However it was something like £900 for the course (although she stated that would last for years) i thought that was too much for something with no guarantee.

Have you seen any difference yet? I went back and was told to be patient.. I’ve noticed a small slimming of my face but nothing very dramatic
I think I see a bit of difference but also nothing dramatic, nothing that anyone else would notice. I couldn't go back to the person that did mine as she said she only does review up to two weeks after. Not sure if I'll get it done again but I'm considering doing it in a few months.

Personally I would ring your clinic and let them know, they may offer another top up.
I had the same thing happen to me. Had my first ever lot, then the top up at 2 weeks. At 6 weeks I noticed I had movement in my forehead so I rang the clinic and they did another top up, then after that they said to leave it and see how long it lasted. I think I got about 3 months out of it in total. When I went back for my next lot, I had azzulure (still Botox but slightly different make up) and it has lasted so much better.
I contracted the doctor and she said the review is 2 weeks after initial treatment (I had mine 3 weeks after because they were on holiday) but if I have any questions, I can go and see her. Guess that means “tough tit if it’s wearing off”
It’s actually been 7 weeks since the treatment. Not 6, as I’d originally wrote. I can’t be bothered to take a day off work to see them and if they’re not going to do anything about it wearing off.

• Sad
Just had 2ml of cheek filler on each side. Chuffed with the results!! Had nothing done before and have a bit of a moon face so it’s just given extra structure to my cheeks.

couldn’t you ask for a brow lift when you get your Botox? Im hoping to hold out for my next top up until December for Christmas. I absolutely love having it done it’s magic!!

Hi. I had more Botox yesterday and lip fillers for the first time. I went for 0.5ml of the volift juvederm. It’s just over 25 hours since and I’ve noticed a lump on the bottom lip on the left hand side? Is this normal? I hope I’ve not done any damage taking my Invisalign in and out 😕 I also kept accidentally sucking water out of a water bottle yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hi. I had more Botox yesterday and lip fillers for the first time. I went for 0.5ml of the volift juvederm. It’s just over 25 hours since and I’ve noticed a lump on the bottom lip on the left hand side? Is this normal? I hope I’ve not done any damage taking my Invisalign in and out 😕 I also kept accidentally sucking water out of a water bottle yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️
My therapist said its normal for lips to be lumpy for a week or so! So it's probably all fine, mine were pretty lumpy for a few days

Yes totally normal for a couple of weeks after. Mine are more lumpy after the swelling goes down and then it settles all together.

Got mine about 8 weeks ago (2 areas - frown line and 11s) and I'm OBSESSED 😂 when I go back for top up I wanna get crows feet done and even contemplating smokers lines around my mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@CelesteW @Mamacita is there anything I do to reduce the bruising? I didn’t use an ice pack like I was told to or take any antihistamines.
I uses antihistamines as soon as I got home and did for a few days after. I didnt do the ice pack either. I should think you've just got to let the bruising go naturally now, although wearing a mask helped hide the first week of looking like a duck

Got mine about 8 weeks ago (2 areas - frown line and 11s) and I'm OBSESSED 😂 when I go back for top up I wanna get crows feet done and even contemplating smokers lines around my mouth
Its so addictive 😊😊

Does anyone have any experience with Botox and crows feet ? My friend got her crows feet done but it just seems to push the wrinkles under her eyes ! The crows feet are gone now to be fair but like she just seems extra wrinkly under her eyes ! Also can you get your forehead done with out needing to do the 11 ?