Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those who have had Botox how many weeks/months did it last for?
Been a while since I've had it but I'm sure it lasted around 3 months or close to 3 months.
Takes about 3 weeks after getting it to see the proper results.

Reactions: 1
Hi, can anyone tell me any good non surgical eyebrow lift clinics in London please? I’ve been doing some research but there are too many.

Had my first sprinkling of Botox today (I’m 35) excited to see what happens over the next week.. just had frown line and forehead as those lines have suddenly got a bit deeper and don’t go away anymore. Pretty sure staring at a tiny laptop for a year while wfh hasn’t helped 😬 went to a lady who was an a&e nurse for many years and has been injecting for 20 years so trusted her completely ☺
I'm still to take the plunge, I'd be interested to hear how you get on when it settles. My forehead is the only place I'd have it done atm, I have wrinkles around my eyes too but scared of the thought of a needle coming at my eyes 🙈

I have quite a deep wrinkle running across the curve in my nose between my eyes can Botox help?

Had my first sprinkling of Botox today (I’m 35) excited to see what happens over the next week.. just had frown line and forehead as those lines have suddenly got a bit deeper and don’t go away anymore. Pretty sure staring at a tiny laptop for a year while wfh hasn’t helped 😬 went to a lady who was an a&e nurse for many years and has been injecting for 20 years so trusted her completely ☺
Are you in the south east? My injector was an a and e nurse too 😊

Recently had Botox for the first time and I must say I’m so happy with the results but lord I felt like I had a headache for days afterwards! Then I stared at my face for too long and convinced myself my eyebrows had completely changed and gone straight 😂, over that now and love my smooth forehead. I had two areas - forehead and 11’s (between eyebrows) as you can’t have just forehead as it can make your eyebrows droop. I’d not considered how strange it would feel afterwards, like someone said above it feels like there’s a plank of wood on your forehead 😂

Reactions: 2
Recently had Botox for the first time and I must say I’m so happy with the results but lord I felt like I had a headache for days afterwards! Then I stared at my face for too long and convinced myself my eyebrows had completely changed and gone straight 😂, over that now and love my smooth forehead. I had two areas - forehead and 11’s (between eyebrows) as you can’t have just forehead as it can make your eyebrows droop. I’d not considered how strange it would feel afterwards, like someone said above it feels like there’s a plank of wood on your forehead 😂
Did you get over that feeling now, do you get used to having a plank of wood on your forehead 😂 ngl bit worried about this 😂

Did you get over that feeling now, do you get used to having a plank of wood on your forehead 😂 ngl bit worried about this 😂
I’m a bit over thinker and I think the more it played on my mind, the worse it felt. After about 2-3 days it had definitely subsided. About a week after it had completely gone, and now a few weeks later I really don’t notice it at all x

Reactions: 2
Oooo I had a headache too and totally get the feeling of having a plank of wood on your head 🤣🤣 but yes to all the lines being gone.. and not being able to frown anymore is brilliant (I frowned even when talking sadly) it’s made me feel like a new woman! No regrets here 😍

@Ninetiesbitxh thats what worries me... my brows drooping!!
It was actually the injector who told me about it, so I think if you find someone who is well versed in the field and knows how to mitigate the risks (injecting two areas instead of one), then you’ll be fine. I’m really glad I had it done

I’ve also found that now I can’t frown or raise my eyebrows I express shock by flaring my nostrils or widening my eyes 😂😂😂 it’s probably not a look

I had Botox for the first time today! Obviously can’t report back on the results yet but I also had forehead and 11 lines, can’t believe how quick and pain free it was!

Reactions: 7
Hi. Could someone recommend a Botox injector in Manchester? Or nearby. It must be at least a nurse, just a personal preference. Oh and please don’t recommend CC I have a feeling they don’t like me 😂😂😂

Thank you, I agree, I hoped it would help my self-esteem but my husband is worried it will be the start of a slippery slope and I'll end up looking like Katie Price or something! I do like my face but as I approach 40 this year I am noticing my age and it gets me down :(
Honestly, it won’t necessarily be a slippery slope. I was really excited browsing through treatments and making plans etc. Then I went and got my eyebrow lift done. Couple weeks later I went and got my lips done, 1ml. I’m 44 and it was first time in my life I was getting something done but tbh until now I was getting away with it 😂
So there I was thinking I’d be hooked up and nope. I’m not. I got what I wanted, especially my lips because I wanted them for a while now and that’s it. I know I need to rebook for eyebrows regularly but that’s it.
Id just second the others, research carefully your injector, stay away from Instagram, see a medical professional only. You’ll pay more but trust me when I was there having them With those needles all I could think was “wow this is not a silly facial this is a proper procedure!” Choose the filler you want. I paid a bit more but I have a filler that will last around 12 months, maybe a bit longer. So it’s worth it.
Most importantly: I love my lips. The change is extremely subtle. No one in my family noticed and trust me they notice everything 😂

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but has anyone had Botox for bruxism and had good results? I never realised it was causing my face to change so much and have been recommended this. The google image results are amazing and very convincing!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but has anyone had Botox for bruxism and had good results? I never realised it was causing my face to change so much and have been recommended this. The google image results are amazing and very convincing!
I had it done a couple weeks ago so can't say I see results in terms of changes to my face, though my jaw muscles were very visible, especially when I clenched them, as if I'm some mad jaw bodybuilder, but now they're not as bad and also finally my jaw is not sore. I was clearly tensing it a lot before.

Question for those who get forehead botox-how long does it last for you? I've had it for a month and a half and I already have less of a frozen look and can move my forehead way more 🤔 is it going away

I had it done a couple weeks ago so can't say I see results in terms of changes to my face, though my jaw muscles were very visible, especially when I clenched them, as if I'm some mad jaw bodybuilder, but now they're not as bad and also finally my jaw is not sore. I was clearly tensing it a lot before.

Question for those who get forehead botox-how long does it last for you? I've had it for a month and a half and I already have less of a frozen look and can move my forehead way more 🤔 is it going away
I had forehead done for the first time in may and I would say it’s worn off a tiny bit but not much at all xxx

Thanks! I’ve read it can take 4-6 weeks to come into effect so you may see more in the near future!