Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could anyone recommend a good doctor for Botox based in Manchester? I’ve had bad experiences in the past so no idea where to go!xx

Botox or Micro-dermabrasion?

I mainly want it to minimise my crow's feet and maybe my forehead. Don't want the lines to vanish, but would prefer them minimised.

I'm 28 and think I'm going to get botox in the next few months for the first time!

I'm second my second lot of lip filler at the end of the month. I've wanted botox for ages!
How long would you lot say I would need it topping up at my age?

Reactions: 2
So would frown lines between my eyebrows count as 1 area and then for my whole forehead I’d book in for 2?

Sorry if this has already been asked but has anyone had a Botox “brow lift”? I have a slightly drooping eyelid and brow and in some photos it looks quite uneven. My brows are also relatively straight and I naturally have a heavy eyelid. Keen to see what the results are like.

Reactions: 3
I'm 28 and think I'm going to get botox in the next few months for the first time!

I'm second my second lot of lip filler at the end of the month. I've wanted botox for ages!
I’m 28 too and I want Botox inbetween my eyebrows. Not sure if they would do the whole forehead though - I don’t have deep lines but I can see 1 annoying fine line that bugs me

So would frown lines between my eyebrows count as 1 area and then for my whole forehead I’d book in for 2?
You can just get frown lines done, for both areas it would be 2. My Botox doctor said they shouldn’t offer to just do forehead on its own, you need to do both forehead and frown line or the opposing muscles in your frown area will get stronger and you’ll frown more. I’m not sure if that’s exactly what she said but it was basically saying you need to cancel out the opposing muscles or something to prevent imbalances!

I’m 28 too and I want Botox inbetween my eyebrows. Not sure if they would do the whole forehead though - I don’t have deep lines but I can see 1 annoying fine line that bugs me
Another 28 year old booking in for Botox in a few months! 🙋🏻‍♀️

I had initially thought I would just in between my eyebrows done (think this is called the 11s??) but after reading here I guess I’ll book in for the forehead too!

E13621A3-7A20-46D8-858C-D8E8429DB192.jpeg

So I’ve been using this for nearly a month now and it has improved my forehead texture/fine lines. It’ll do before I can afford Botox in a few months 🤣

Reactions: 10
I am also 28 and researching Botox. I think this has been discussed the other way around, but does anyone know if you have to have the 11s lines done if you just want the forehand done? I basically have 3/4 strong lines in my forehead that bother me but no 11s lines so wouldn’t want to pay for that area if I don’t have to xx

Reactions: 1
I am also 28 and researching Botox. I think this has been discussed the other way around, but does anyone know if you have to have the 11s lines done if you just want the forehand done? I basically have 3/4 strong lines in my forehead that bother me but no 11s lines so wouldn’t want to pay for that area if I don’t have to xx
In my experience you have to have 11s done if you want forehead, but not the other way round. Though might depend on the person and where the lines are, I was told an injector shouldn’t ever offer just forehead 🤷‍♀️

I am also 28 and researching Botox. I think this has been discussed the other way around, but does anyone know if you have to have the 11s lines done if you just want the forehand done? I basically have 3/4 strong lines in my forehead that bother me but no 11s lines so wouldn’t want to pay for that area if I
In my experience you have to have 11s done if you want forehead, but not the other way round. Though might depend on the person and where the lines are, I was told an injector shouldn’t ever offer just forehead 🤷‍♀️
thanks this is also what I’ve read! I guess it’s best to book in for a consultation and see what they say xx

I’ve just turned 28 and I’ve had my forehead done and my crows feet . I was the same I had deep lines in my forehead.My injector said normally people get the frown in between the eyes done aswell but it was my first time and wanted to stick to the forehead and crows feet and was happy to just do the two areas ! I absolutely love it my face just feels fresh and hydrated and make up sits lovely ! You Defo don’t need to the get the 11s with the forehead unless your injector obviously says otherwise but I’m glad I didn’t I didn’t need to . Good luck you will love it x

I’ve just turned 28 and I’ve had my forehead done and my crows feet . I was the same I had deep lines in my forehead.My injector said normally people get the frown in between the eyes done aswell but it was my first time and wanted to stick to the forehead and crows feet and was happy to just do the two areas ! I absolutely love it my face just feels fresh and hydrated and make up sits lovely ! You Defo don’t need to the get the 11s with the forehead unless your injector obviously says otherwise but I’m glad I didn’t I didn’t need to . Good luck you will love it x
thanks so much! Xxx

I’m not religious but Botox is my god 🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻 I like the frozen forehead / unapproachable look to be honest but can be done more naturally!

In regards to how long it lasts depends on your metabolism etc but if you had a bug event coming up you wanted it for I’d get it 4 weeks before then go for the top up 2 weeks after xx

Has anyone experienced bad bleeding when they’ve had Botox? Had it done today at a new place and I bled a lot when she was doing my frown lines. As in the blood dripped down my face. This has never happened to me before so I’m terrified 😬

Has anyone experienced bad bleeding when they’ve had Botox? Had it done today at a new place and I bled a lot when she was doing my frown lines. As in the blood dripped down my face. This has never happened to me before so I’m terrified 😬
It’s fairly uncommon to bleed massively due to the depth of the injection but it’s not really an issue, it’s happened to me before only once. Quite a few things can effect it time of the month hydration levels etc so sure you will be fine but keep an eye on the area the next couple of days xx