Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clare999

Get Botox regularly every 4/5 months and I absolutely love it ! My one issue that used to make me self conscious was my crows feet and now they’re gone ! Dabbled in filler too … had in my cheeks and chin and do really like the look if you go to the right person

Reactions: 1

Jmx

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any experience with Botox and crows feet ? My friend got her crows feet done but it just seems to push the wrinkles under her eyes ! The crows feet are gone now to be fair but like she just seems extra wrinkly under her eyes ! Also can you get your forehead done with out needing to do the 11 ?
I think you can do 11 without forehead, but not the opposite way.

ive had my crows feet done and can’t say I noticed the wrinkles moving, but I didn’t think the results were great for me anyway.

smurphette

VIP Member
@smurphette yes I think you are 100% right and thank you for the reply x
I am going to see what she says before I have the top up as I don’t want to make it any worse and will not have it unless she says it will lift it.
It’s at the end of August so got around 5 weeks.
I love the softer forehead but I hate hate hate that I’ve lost my eyelids
Thank you again xx
Fingers crossed! And good to go back to discuss it and see what she says. End of August at least leaves some time for things to kind of work themselves out a bit too and for your face to get used to it. Know the feeling of not liking the depressed brow and heavy lids - gives a tired and cross look. Hoping she can either counteract it or it fades enough for you to be happy on the big day. Think there can be a bit of an adjustment period!

smurphette

VIP Member
I managed to get hold of my doctor (see post above) and they’ve used a different filler for my lips this time. Ive had juvederm previously. It’s not been 24 hours yet, but the swelling is awful. My top lip looks dreadful 😐 I only had 0.5ml like usual.
Hopefully just acute inflammation type thing? Fingers crossed it settles!

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I had my first Botox 3 weeks ago on frown lines and forehead (fine lines) and tomorrow I have a check up appt. The frown lines are great, but I can still see the fine lines in certain lighting although they are improved. Is it likely she’ll put more in? Like does it just mean it wasn’t quite enough for my face? Or will I just have these fine lines still because I said I really wanted to make sure I didn’t have a frozen or fake look
If you had static lines it’s unlikely to eradicate all of these as it relaxes the muscle rather than doing anything to the skin. I’d focus on making sure your skin is really hydrated

Mamacita

VIP Member
I'm seriously thinking of getting botox, however want i want to do is fix a droopy eyebrow. One of my eyebrows has a droopy eyelid compared to the other one. I can notice it and one of my eyebrows looks higher than the other. Is this something that botox can fix?
I haven't had this done but seen some aesthetics places on instagram post these kind of results achieved with botox so I think it's definitely possible

CelesteW

Hi. I had more Botox yesterday and lip fillers for the first time. I went for 0.5ml of the volift juvederm. It’s just over 25 hours since and I’ve noticed a lump on the bottom lip on the left hand side? Is this normal? I hope I’ve not done any damage taking my Invisalign in and out 😕 I also kept accidentally sucking water out of a water bottle yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes totally normal for a couple of weeks after. Mine are more lumpy after the swelling goes down and then it settles all together.

101d

VIP Member
What age did you ladies start getting Botox? Or would you recommend someone gets it? I want to prevent any lines/wrinkles. Is baby Botox or preventative Botox a thing? I’m 24 🙂

I have lip fillers but always wondered about Botox
I'm 29 next week and just had my first this month!

• Heart

Jmx

Chatty Member
They are called trough fillers. Never had them but know people who have. Go to a plastic surgeon, not just anyone. It's a procedure that if done by someone not properly trained it can go wrong very easily.

If you have a brow lift, you have to have other areas done I think (forehead??) so you're not droopy. I think I read that anyway.
Yeah I think I’ve read that you have to get frown lines done if they’re putting any in the forehead to stop the opposing muscles overworking.

Readread

VIP Member
I have it done every 9 months or so. Make sure you find someone really good with great reviews, don't skimp on it - you'll more than likely end up with undesirable results.

Haven't dabbled into filler yet but not really a fan of the filler face tbh.

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
I try and only go twice a year …I should probably go 3 times but £££
It wears off quickest around my crows feet and between eyebrows- but forehead lasts really well.
Mine is the opposite, forehead is the first to go but between eyebrows doesn't even really go away between appointments. Haven't had crows feet done yet!

Ooh what area did you have done? I started this thread and still not plucked up the courage 🙈
I bit the bullet and booked the earliest consultation and I was offered it there and then if I wanted, so I said yes 😂 So it was classed 3 areas. Forehead, In between the brows and my crows feet/ tops of my cheeks. I got back in 3 weeks and can have more put in if I’m not happy. (No extra cost) I’ve got one small bruise on my forehead and a couple of red dots where she’s injected. She didn’t numb it, but it wasn’t painful.

• Heart
I pay £450. Dr does it. Vobella. Iirc. Lasts months and is worth every penny. Looks so natural. 1ml.
I had teoxane which is meant to last the same as vobella. Maybe it’s because I look at my lips everyday, but it’s been 2 months and I already feel like they need doing again.

• Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
The other product is Dysport. Some people prefer it, it is often cheaper. Dysport doesn't work as well on stronger wrinkles and also doesn't last as long. Dysport actually isn't Botox, as they are two seperate brands. They do similar things though. So if you want a strong look, clarify that the injector is using Botox, not Dysport.
Yes sorry should have said - I meant there are different brands of botox. A lady I went to years ago (who with hindsight really wasn’t very good) used only one type which gave a very stark mask-like appearance. It was only when I changed practitioners that my new one explained that they vary.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I had Botox in my forehead, three locations, one month ago. And it’s already showing quite substantial signs of wearing off. The clinic I went to do a follow up appt ten days after original booking which I had to cancel. Could this be why it’s fading so quickly? Might they have given more then?! Almost e300 to last a month is Mad.
For me after a month or two, a lot of the frozen effect goes away but it doesn't actually go back to proper wrinkles for ages. Is it actually properly back to what it was before for you or does it just seem like it because it's less than when the full effect is in?

I guess for some it can go away faster than for others too