Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaymelon

Getting my crow's feet done this morning. I've had in my forehead - not only have the deep genetic lines gone but no more menstrual migraines which is a wonder. I go to a nurse who trained at a plastic surgeon's office. Very against the fake frozen look. She wants her patients to look like humans! I had gone to a different person first to get a consult but they all had the Nicole Kidman plump frozen face.

I'm interested in filler but the idea of it never going away kind of scares me (just a bit in my lower lip to fill them out)...
I got my forehead and between my brows done today! I get awful menstrual migraines, did you find the Botox helped this right away or did it take a few treatments?

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I had it done a couple weeks ago so can't say I see results in terms of changes to my face, though my jaw muscles were very visible, especially when I clenched them, as if I'm some mad jaw bodybuilder, but now they're not as bad and also finally my jaw is not sore. I was clearly tensing it a lot before.

Question for those who get forehead botox-how long does it last for you? I've had it for a month and a half and I already have less of a frozen look and can move my forehead way more 🤔 is it going away
Thanks! I’ve read it can take 4-6 weeks to come into effect so you may see more in the near future!

Jmx

Chatty Member
So would frown lines between my eyebrows count as 1 area and then for my whole forehead I’d book in for 2?

I know a lot of good advice has already been given, so I’ll just say that I absolutely love Botox, haven’t been able to get it for nearly three years now due to pregnancy, breastfeeding for 2 years and now I’m pregnant again, pregnant and breastfeeding, a double whammy of ‘no Botox for you’! And not being able to get it is bloody killing me, I love it so much I was seriously considering weaning my baby off the breast and not ever having any more kids, just so I could resume getting Botox, lol
You seem very young to have Botox - surely

Can I ask when you get the 11 lines done, do they just inject into them or is it the whole forehead? Also, is it painful?
Thanks!