Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Out of the 2 I’d say I’d say the chin if you’re pretty slim already you’d probably get a nice result from just the one! Then book in for a second after depending on how you feel. Let me know how you get on ❤

Depends on quite a few factors life style metabolism etc I find mine usually starts to wear off at around 12-16 weeks but probs get it re done maybe 5/6 months? I do like quite a frozen look though ha some people I know only have it every 8 months? X
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
What about the side effects I’ve heard about like “ bunny nose”or unwelcome lines forming in another area? does this actually happen, plus isn’t it strange not being able to move parts of your face? I’ve seen celebs who seem to have problems speaking because the area above their mouth is frozen!
I think a little filler makes a big improvement, but I’ve no desire for Botox, that may change as wrinkles progress!

Meehee69

@smurphette yes I think you are 100% right and thank you for the reply x
I am going to see what she says before I have the top up as I don’t want to make it any worse and will not have it unless she says it will lift it.
It’s at the end of August so got around 5 weeks.
I love the softer forehead but I hate hate hate that I’ve lost my eyelids
Thank you again xx

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I would take a read of the consultant clinic thread on here, and reviews on the internet before you go.

I was sucked in by their Instagram and said that they would be the only people I would use, but honestly, they are not as good as their insta would suggest.

I have baby Botox which lasts around 5 months and my filler has lasts around 2 years. X
Thanks, I’ll have a look! Did you get Botox from there? If so, in what area/s? Xx

Mamacita

VIP Member
Sat in the hairdresser’s chair today and my forehead lines are becoming visible 😭🫣 I didn’t think they were noticeable and was planning on hanging on until close to Xmas to make another appointment. It was April when I last had my 3 areas done.
Mine was April too and getting them redone soon. Not super visible lines yet but getting there and I have some events on. Was hoping to hang on for longer but it's still working out I need it twice a year which is ok I guess

Mamacita

VIP Member
I'm getting my second time botox tomorrow in my jaw for bruxism, I clench and grind my teeth terribly at night. Can't wait for it, it's the best thing ever!
My doctor also puts a bit into the chin area and the really nice side effect is that it's doesn't "crumple" anymore after and generally looks a bit smoother. You couldn't tell I've had it but it makes a big difference to me. I might ask her to put any leftover, if there is any, in my forehead. Last time, there's wasn't any leftover, she had to go back and get a second vial :rolleyes: Jaw muscles need a lot of product....
I'm planning to get chin Botox next time I'm getting my forehead done, my chin is quite dimply and I seem to pull a lot of faces that make it visible 🤣

• Haha

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
I’m booked in for my first ever Botox on Tuesday! I had a consultation and it’s with a nurse (who also works in ICU) so I feel I’m in good hands.

Just wondering if anyone knows how common bruising is? And are they bad bruises if it happens? Could I cover it with makeup? I’m meant to be meeting up with a new guy that night (around 7pm ish), appt is at 10:15am. I’ll definitely follow the aftercare instructions of no exercise and staying upright for 4 hours etc, and no alcohol or ibuprofen, but I bruise easily, so I’m worried I’ll look awful afterwards!
I had my forehead done, no bruises and you couldn’t see any marks or redness. I hated it though and couldn’t wait for it to wear off. The sensation of not being able to frown and feeling like my eyebrows were frozen freaked me out

I paid £280 for three areas
I paid just a little less than that for 3 areas and told my friend who gets it done by a family member of a friend a hell of a lot cheaper and she was shocked at how much I paid. Tbh I didn’t look into how much it would cost, but I wanted to go somewhere decent and reputable. Now I’ve seen your comment, I don’t feel like I’ve been ripped off 😂

Bluetomato

I looked online and checked all their credentials, a d also looked at reviews online. I’m glad I went to a proper registered place as I fainted halfway through and needed looking after 😂😂😂

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I am also 28 and researching Botox. I think this has been discussed the other way around, but does anyone know if you have to have the 11s lines done if you just want the forehand done? I basically have 3/4 strong lines in my forehead that bother me but no 11s lines so wouldn’t want to pay for that area if I don’t have to xx

EmerH88

I really want botox as I have some wrinkles on my forehead. But I'm worried that it will change where my eyebrows are. Does it affect eyebrows?

Eta - sorry ive just read the whole thread and learned that it can cause eyebrows to droop.
I think and eyebrow 'lift' can be given when administering botox. My doc has asked me would I like one... I don't really know what it evolves so I just decline but you could look into it. I've never noticed mine drooping after treatment.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I remember reading that people don't even really associate dynamic lines like that with ageing anyway - it's loss of volume that stands out.

I was 31 or 32 I think? For frown lines because I was waking up looking furious and the muscles were so exercised that they were bulky and made me look cross all the time. Added bit of brow lift and crow's feet at around 42 maybe.
Yeah when I look at my pictures from when I was 18-25, I still had a lot of dynamic forehead wrinkles but definitely didn't look old!

Jmx

Chatty Member
So has this person recently had filler or this is showing all the filler she’s had in her life? Are you saying that the body doesn’t break it down?
Yeah the article says she’s not had any filler in 3.5 years. 😬

• Wow
Sometimes i feel like that, but i do think its because i look at them every day and other people all tell me they havent gone down. and when i take a picture, they do still look plump.
I think some people fall in love with how they look when they first get them done and when they are swollen and then feel disappointed when it calms down. I did as well at first lol. But saying that, i am getting 1ml put in my lips at the end of the month- i last had 2 ml back in october. :) But thats only if she will let me- she can be quite strict and wont just put loads in because her clients want them done. So im hoping for 1 ml, but she might only put 0.6 in.
Likewise, doctor is really against the fake look. When I go back for my 2 week follow up and I tell her I want more, she looks at me like, why ☹

@candyland_ I had 0.7ml

101d

VIP Member
Are you pleased with the results?

My last round was the beginning of November. Definitely need to make another appointment now. My forehead is like a sharpei dog when I raise my eyebrows.
Really pleased with the forehead! I only have lines when I raise at the sides, looks kinda weird lol. Frown lines less so, it's not bad tho I'd just rather it didn't move lol. I have a top up tomos

Kindred_

VIP Member
It’s fairly uncommon to bleed massively due to the depth of the injection but it’s not really an issue, it’s happened to me before only once. Quite a few things can effect it time of the month hydration levels etc so sure you will be fine but keep an eye on the area the next couple of days xx
Ok great thank you! It was so alarming especially because I’ve never had a problem in the past. It didn’t feel like the injection went deep at all. So so anxious now. I will keep an eye on it for sure xx