Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a fine wine....that was dumped at the bottom of the canal many years ago (an English canal too!😉)
4D6607B9-AB3A-4B97-9E5B-720BE8AD5CB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Like a fine wine....that was dumped at the bottom of the canal many years ago (an English canal too!😉)
View attachment 656820
It makes me cringe !
I can’t decide if he likes the pics being taken but pretends he doesn’t hence pulling the face.
Or he thinks his wife is a dick & is genuinely pissed off !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The beard is AWFUL!! So messy and unkept! At least have it trimmed at a proper barbers! Who has the kids tonight? Kudos to her for still thinking he’s fit after 12 years together but l can’t help thinking people who are so public with their affection for their partners are fake - something isn’t right is it… why the need to over share?
I think my husband is handsome and wonderful - that’s why l married him, but l don’t go round saying to my friends ‘don’t you think he’s handsome, isn’t he handsome??’
It’s the same as when mums do it to their teenagers, say to everyone ‘isn’t he a handsome boy?’ Errmmm, no l’m not going to say your teenager is handsome thanks!! YUK!!!
If this was Nonscottienotsofit posting pics of her online calling her fit, surely everyone would be saying how masochistic he’s being by making a sexual object out of his wife!! I wonder if any of her followers do ever reply to her stories and say ‘corrrr yeah l would!’ What does she expect them to do?
Xxx

Reactions: 10
LS is just too much..... I feel so sorry for E. All she has done since baby arrives is slate her all over insta. Imagine growing up and seeing that your mum loathed you and told the world about it too.
Absolutely despise Lucy! Those poor children she doesn’t deserve them. Me and a few of my friends actually have a whatsapp group about her 😂😂

🤣 💯
Plus Greasy, the girl who looks like Greasy but who is less greasy! Adele Lucy and that weird Kerry who copied everything BM did!
Kerry is still on Instagram! And still an absolute car crash of a woman

Reactions: 4
LS is a walking moron.

Pre children - has a go at people who vent about a hard day with their children.

first child- cry’s that no one shares how hard parenting is ( because idiots like her previously shame people for venting)

2nd child- witches about her child for all to hear.

she’s loves playing the victim, as awful as it sounds you can seen why she was a victim of bullying at school- she’s weak… she also craves to be excepted and popular… quite sad really…. But she’s still a moron!!

Her eye brows are honestly so offensive!
She isn’t aging well, she should shelve the fox tan… it’s not doing her any favours!!

Reactions: 8
Funny story, my friend once called LS out for her eating habits and all the SW’ers inc Spajee and BM went in on her. I think it was over LS eating quavers for her lunch then moaning she had gained weight or something. Was incredible viewing, almost as good as when that Donna called LS out and it went off! 😂 anyone remember that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The real Adele did, I think our wannabe version took it
I’m so bored of LS, never replies to messages and despite the whole ‘I’m going to post for me’ bullshit she’s online literally allllllll day.

Didn’t Adele lose a lot of weight? 😬🤔😉
Didn’t Adele lose a lot of weight? 😬🤔😉
No, do tell!!!!

Funny story, my friend once called LS out for her eating habits and all the SW’ers inc Spajee and BM went in on her. I think it was over LS eating quavers for her lunch then moaning she had gained weight or something. Was incredible viewing, almost as good as when that Donna called LS out and it went off! 😂 anyone remember that?!

Reactions: 1
YES!! I missed all the drama though, does anyone have the goss? Isn’t BM still friends with Donna and LS?!

Reactions: 2
YES!! I missed all the drama though, does anyone have the goss? Isn’t BM still friends with Donna and LS?!
So I seem to remember that LS asked Donna for weight loss advice and Donna was quite harsh in her response. LS slagged her off and cried and Donna went off, saying she was pathetic and she couldn’t sing (haaaaaa think that upset LS more than the weight loss) then people kept going for Donna but she didn’t care. I also think that BM messaged her and was like “look we all know LS won’t lose weight or she can’t sing but I feel sorry for her so lay off”
I am also sure that there was another girl that knew Bm, greasy etc and came forward to defend Donna and drop them in it?

Reactions: 8
LS clearly has PND. Agree though that she shouldn’t be posting that much negative stuff about her kids. I wonder if LS and BM have met up recently?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.