Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LS clearly has PND. Agree though that she shouldn’t be posting that much negative stuff about her kids. I wonder if LS and BM have met up recently?
What does she say about them? Is she trying to be a mum blogger and show how ‘real’ motherhood is or is she just being nasty? X

Reactions: 1
What does she say about them? Is she trying to be a mum blogger and show how ‘real’ motherhood is or is she just being nasty? X
I unfollowed her a while ago but there were lots of complaints about lack of sleep etc which I get is hard.

I unfollowed her a while ago but there were lots of complaints about lack of sleep etc which I get is hard.
She sounds like she whinges about things similar to BM - lack of sleep, tidying up all the time; yep it’s exhausting, yes it’s hard but that’s motherhood!

Reactions: 2
Cheryl is the one with the greasy hair 😂😂 she just had a baby and her fella is always mailing other woman and flirting with them, I’d check his Instagram account hun, also is Donna still on Instagram and anyone no what Kerri’s name is now on it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cheryl is the one with the greasy hair 😂😂 she just had a baby and her fella is always mailing other woman and flirting with them, I’d check his Instagram account hun, also is Donna still on Instagram and anyone no what Kerri’s name is now on it?
Spill the tea ... ☕🤭

Donna is still on insta, but she's got a very small insta so you can't talk about her.

Omg how do you know her fella is a flirt online? Kind of get that impression tbh haha

Reactions: 3
@kerrie_mcca

Oh I didn’t realise it was her. Not sure how I ended up following her but she does my head in, such a beg. Always woe is me and on the beg all the time. I remember when she was on holiday somewhere in the UK and I think there was an issue with her car and she was trying to have a massive rant that the caravan place they were staying at wouldn’t let them stay another night - for free! Said they could use all the facilities whilst they waited for recovery just not stay the night. When she realised she wasn’t getting anywhere she changed it to a typical woe is me story. She often goes on about not affording things but always seems to be going out with the girls

@kerrie_mcca

Oh I didn’t realise it was her. Not sure how I ended up following her but she does my head in, such a beg. Always woe is me and on the beg all the time. I remember when she was on holiday somewhere in the UK and I think there was an issue with her car and she was trying to have a massive rant that the caravan place they were staying at wouldn’t let them stay another night - for free! Said they could use all the facilities whilst they waited for recovery just not stay the night. When she realised she wasn’t getting anywhere she changed it to a typical woe is me story. She often goes on about not affording things but always seems to be going out with the girls
I’m pretty sure it’s her. I think I started following her From an old boss mummy thread. She’s an absolute nightmare always crying poverty, but like you say out with the gals! Her poor husband 🤦🏼‍♀️

@kerrie_mcca
Ugh. The BM wannabe. Cut/dyed her hair the same and everything back in the day. Absolute wombat.

LS I do think has issues. She’s on insta/off insta more times then you flick a light-switch I do think she just needs to take a step back completely and focus on her family. Constantly moans about the eldest daughter but she’s a toddler so not sure what else she expects. Always moaned about her sleeping too but I think they got into some (in my opinion) bad habits in letting her get into bed the minute she cried etc. All very odd.

LS is such a wet blanket, rumours that her husband played away have been going on for years.

In regards to BM and date night, those who shout the loudest on SM about their relationship are usually the unhappiest. When you steal your man from his wife and family, that must come with unthinkable insecurities.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone on here know them personally or even seen them public? How is Scottie Scottish?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And he’s called Scott = Scotsman surely? 🤣
Pmsfl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant

Spill the tea ... ☕🤭
cause me messaged my friend loads, she is pretty and he kept leaving her private mails saying how stunning she was lol he’s a complete creep, Cheryl if your reading this check his dm’s, boss mummy I think is always worried Scott will do to her what he done to his wife, trust me my husband cheated on me and his new bit is always stalking my social media cause she’s so worried he’ll cheat on her, remember once a cheat always a cheat, and if they cheat with you they will cheat on you xx

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Shocker for everyone....but they have company on their date night!!!! They literally have to have someone else tag along all the time!!
Pmsfl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant

cause me messaged my friend loads, she is pretty and he kept leaving her private mails saying how stunning she was lol he’s a complete creep, Cheryl if your reading this check his dm’s, boss mummy I think is always worried Scott will do to her what he done to his wife, trust me my husband cheated on me and his new bit is always stalking my social media cause she’s so worried he’ll cheat on her, remember once a cheat always a cheat, and if they cheat with you they will cheat on you xx
Noooooo ways!!!!! What a creep!!!!

• Haha
Shocker for everyone....but they have company on their date night!!!! They literally have to have someone else tag along all the time!!

Noooooo ways!!!!! What a creep!!!!
Swear, I might try get a screen shot lol or is that to far 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know who this is but maybe they were going to have a 3 way 🤣
24BA2DB8-1F8A-447A-B77B-DD416B8417D2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.