Boss_mummy_sale #9 Alas, won’t lie…booze mummy will drink every day that ends in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has “boss” mummy ever done anything as per the safety guidelines?! She hasn’t. She’s an idiot, I’d send her the crash videos showing what FF does but she’d ignore it and probably block me. She’s definitely one of those mummy knows best

Reactions: 6
She thinks doing all these things like having him front facing, feeding him 10x the recommended intake of salt (and, let’s face it, calories), giving him a duvet before the age of 1 etc. makes her a ‘cool’ unique fun mum but it doesn’t, it just makes her a twit! Cannot stand this pathetic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Indeed, I don’t have kids but I don’t even have more than a single beer if I’m driving at that! And this would have been 6:20pm!

26E172CB-FE1C-4CA5-B1C0-B7DE29656A25.jpeg

Double post because I forgot to add this one!

There’s like 2/3 toys max … she’s absolutely ridiculous
E0DE4AFF-E86D-47F5-8B87-40D105528056.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Indeed, I don’t have kids but I don’t even have more than a single beer if I’m driving at that! And this would have been 6:20pm!

View attachment 1230972

Double post because I forgot to add this one!

There’s like 2/3 toys max … she’s absolutely ridiculous
View attachment 1230994
The doom in that corner is her god awful taste in furnishings. Her livingroom is about 15 shades of brown and the photos of herself everywhere 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's probably been counting down the hours since her last drink. Who even knows if she has actually managed the last 4 days without one. So sad she can't have a nice evening with S without a drink ☹

Reactions: 8
For the culled. Not sure what’s sadder - needing a drink while she’s solo parenting or needing a drink simply because Scott’s on a lads night. It’s almost coming across as envy so she’s pity drinking
AECE3C82-A390-4256-8CBD-6C78F7A1B778.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping loser!
She really is and karma is hitting her square in the jaw for being the other woman… tit life for a tit person. Enjoy Georgie - you’ll never stop worrying what Scott’s up to on a night out and it’s everything you deserve.

Girls night with her daughter and she's on the booze, can't even wait until they are in bed.

That isn't a corner of doom, there is a few things out.
She needs a shake.

Reactions: 11
Girls night with her daughter and she's on the booze, can't even wait until they are in bed.

That isn't a corner of doom, there is a few things out.
She needs a shake.
and maybe if she didn’t spend so much money on booze, tacky tit from TKMaxx and clothes then they could buy a bigger house where the kids could have a dedicated playroom, and Ella (at least!) could have an actual bedroom for herself rather than sleeping in the guest bedroom! Imagine being a teenager and not having your own bedroom at your Dad’s house because his stupid wife wants it to be a spare room for the overnight guests they rarely bloody have! No wonder Ella hardly spends any time there now, she’s not made to feel welcome by the stepwitch!

Looks like she out on the piss tonight then; this no booze thing going well Georgie 😂

363C8965-C444-424D-9AA6-37154F5E2A55.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.