Boss_mummy_sale #9 Alas, won’t lie…booze mummy will drink every day that ends in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually is a functioning alco isn’t she?
Yup!! I thought I was bad as I enjoy a wee wine or two on Friday and Saturday nights! But sometimes a cheeky one during the week. BM is defo worse than me!

Reactions: 7
To her, not having an alcoholic drink every day IS an achievement 🙄 I think she really needs to think about her dependency on it.

Personally give it until the weekend before she needs some or there’s something like a pub lunch or besties meal that she just HAS to have some

Reactions: 15
To her, not having an alcoholic drink every day IS an achievement 🙄 I think she really needs to think about her dependency on it.

Personally give it until the weekend before she needs some or there’s something like a pub lunch or besties meal that she just HAS to have some
All it’ll take is the cat to piss in the house again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be bad if she has to put the “no booze” on her daily list.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell me you read your thread without telling me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we’ve NEVER seen any indication or evidence of him going before
32B4F8AB-13B9-4991-BFCC-9AD66240A491.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She moans about her teeth - lemon in hot water is awful for your teeth. Any dentist will tell you that. Her alcohol dependency is really out of control.

Reactions: 8
Why just why is she so obsessed with her children growing up so quickly!

Reactions: 6
He’s far too young to be in that car seat! Regardless of him being “a giant baby” he’s still 18 months ish and needs to be rear facing 😭

Reactions: 7
He’s far too young to be in that car seat! Regardless of him being “a giant baby” he’s still 18 months ish and needs to be rear facing 😭
Yes this!

my 2yr old has a joie spin and he rear faces so so so much safer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.