Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel like I’ve literally fallen down a rabbit hole. I live on the same road as Georgie and my child goes to the same school as hers. I never knew about her social media. Let’s just say, it’s been very interesting reading through these threads! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

HMC

VIP Member
Is Sienna at the age where she writes a story at school about her weekend?
“Mummy had bubbles and held a phone in her own face all weekend long and she put grass on our meals AGAIN. Daddy is still not Scottish”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

walterisback

Chatty Member
Chez has said Oakley has been off for the last couple of days and she’s putting it down to a leap. No hun, it was your bestie bringing her sick child to a kiddies party…

• Wow
Reactions: 29

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does "I adore to cook" make no sense? Surely it should be "I love to cook" or "I adore cooking"?

Then again I'm only a normal mummy and not a boss mummy so what do I know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sassyg

So Q has had a slide bought for him because he’s poorly but sienna had to use her birthday money. Tell me you’ve got a fav kid without saying you’ve got a fav kid

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Eurgh. She’s vile. Basically withholding Q’s food until he says what she wants
View attachment 1293098
Boss twat “do you want it?”
Q “yeah!”
BT “yes please?!”
Q “yes please”
BT “I love you”
Q “I love you”

Hate to break it to you boss twat, we all know it’s better to let our children make their own decisions rather than enforcing things. The day my daughter said I love you to me, meant millions, she meant it and it was genuine. I always tell her I love her, but I don’t demand it back. I’m not raising a people pleaser.

And for the love of god, I just wish she would stop going on about baboon missing his 40th party. Yes boris is a joke, yes it’s frustrating but we all did what we were asked. People have lost loved ones, didn’t get to say goodbye, that is the people I feel for not someone that just missed out on a piss upView attachment 1293099

She’s a cunt. The fact that he had a shit 40th when he was safely tucked up at home with his family speaks volumes about their family life. I turned 30 in the first lockdown and had a great time with my husband and kids because they made an effort to make me feel loved and special, that’s all I needed.

I guarantee between the 2 of them they had more to drink than the whole of the guests at Boris’ party!

My Dad had a grand total of 15 people allowed at his funeral, my siblings and I had to make a guest list of who was most important!! THAT’S shit! Stupid cow needs a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ohdoris

VIP Member
She HAS to be involved in & make everything about her. Remember when she was absolutely nowhere near the terror attack in London but managed to make it all about her & her family ?! The only person affected by Covid & Lockdown. Even her post for S birthday was about her & how well she had done & hard she had worked for her party. The kids don’t eat their tea & it’s about how she is upset & can’t cope.
Honestly, her level of self importance is bewildering.
She steals personal, sentimental moments from everyone & makes it about her.
Absolute TWAT.

Booboo17

Chatty Member
Her last story, “he was 100% made for me”
Well he wasn’t really was he? He was with someone else first

• Haha
  • Heart

mrscoco

Thread Suggestion: Boss Mummy All I do is shop so I can swish and swoo alas leaving no money to go to the zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 25

JudgeyPants

Boss mummy: Always got the flu, or at the drive-thru, treats Sienna to a good shampoo, but can’t afford to go to the zoo 😆

• Haha

Duck1234

Usually a lurker on this thread but your comment made me want to reply.
About to start IVF cycle 7. I find her very offensive with regards to most things but especially the fertility journey she thinks she’s been on.
I didn’t experience fertility issues when l had my little boy and consider myself blessed to have conceived, carried & birthed a healthy baby… so not sure if l’m out of order here but l can’t say that her fertility struggle was the hardest was it? Correct me if l am wrong but l have friends who are on rounds 2,3,4 of IVF and it mentally and physically exhausting…. Come back and preach about your own podcast when you have gone to those lengths!!

• Heart