Boss_mummy_sale #9 Alas, won’t lie…booze mummy will drink every day that ends in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is her lovely neighbour???!! Did you see her driveway workout this morning? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the culled x she feeds Q soooo much food! And she loves herself on the driveway doesn’t she 😂 I’m surprised after all these workouts and boot camp she hasn’t even toned up 🤷🏼‍♀️
82B1CAF8-33D7-4E1C-8D95-52769A8F4F52.png
D4D026F7-ACB3-47D8-9769-4CC456AEBDA1.png
68C3AB93-633C-4FC6-8D49-FF6584DDF12F.png
7F247369-9FBD-45D4-801A-7116249ACAE3.png
86C24A00-41BD-4737-B5D2-4FC013567871.png
8142960C-A5BC-4E6E-B9B5-53C337AA1EF6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Where is her lovely neighbour???!! Did you see her driveway workout this morning? 😂
She’s probably had to go for counselling seeing that performance on the drive 😬 God I bet the neighbourhood WhatsApp was on fire commenting on that tit🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crying in the car about her gramps who she’s not seen in months on end. I’ve just lost my grandad, so maybe I’m just sensitive but duck off Georgie. All for attention, no action at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Crying in the car about her gramps who she’s not seen in months on end. I’ve just lost my grandad, so maybe I’m just sensitive but duck off Georgie. All for attention, no action at all.
Yeah you ring your family or have a cry to yourself not put it all over bleeping Instagram. She’s such an attention seeking twunt

EE53A316-5EF9-4CCA-A051-FBDF6C3D4EEB.png

Reactions: 8
Why the first thing you do is shove it on IG. Like what are a bunch of strangers gonna do? Maybe go and see him? So she sat there, filmed herself and typed the text out - can’t be that upset , when I’m balling my eyes out I can’t see for tit let alone have time to write out a whole piece!

Reactions: 15
I survived the great cull of 2017 or whatever it was but today I’ve been blocked 😞 no idea why as I’ve never even commented on her grid posts or anything! Hate to say it but this obnoxious twatty car crash was funny to watch! 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Funny how I mentioned the hideous driveway workouts yesterday and today it's back 👀

Also how nice of her to be wearing air pods whilst she's with Q and just blocking out any noises. Anyone could sneak up on them and she wouldn't hear them

Reactions: 9
Not so much now she’s back at the gym, but I have witnessed several workouts! Maybe she hoped to get the attention of husbands on our road with a wandering eye. She probably thought she looked amazing 😂
Have you seen her today @LittleMoon ? 😂

Alas, a new thread peeps!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's started the driveway workouts to see if anythings posted and she can whittle down off the street whose on here?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.