Boss_mummy_sale #9 Alas, won’t lie…booze mummy will drink every day that ends in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤
Wonder how long this sugar thing will last, how much sugar in bubbles?!

Thanks to @Fanaff for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still a grade A c**t!

As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm howling at how obsessed she is with the sugar content of oat milk but thinks nothing to drinking copious amounts of alcohol that is laced with sugar every bloody day! The irony.

Reactions: 17
Who checks the sugar content of things? Unless she’s diabetic you don’t really need to worry. Just keep your calories in check, protein and fibre.

Reactions: 7
Who checks the sugar content of things? Unless she’s diabetic you don’t really need to worry. Just keep your calories in check, protein and fibre.
She’s trying to find something to blame for her puffy, inflamed jowls and ankles that isn’t alcohol!

For the culled. I really don’t understand her obsession with food…the reason her body isn’t changing is simply the alcohol consumption. She’s a bit thick to not realise 🙄
99028524-D5AF-4926-A44B-BDDA6B311E74.png
F2D4298A-8508-447B-8123-94173E73DCBC.png
BBE7A904-4BDB-4248-950C-3D0FD9F76DB9.png
FC65925D-881B-42EA-ACDF-785D18A7FA7E.png

Reactions: 1
I think she’s cutting down the calories so that she can still drink and be under her cals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a quick look at that curvyluce. Couldn’t last long. She def looked better before. Losing weight really ages some people. Inlesss she is a fair bit older than Georgie? Some pics she could be 30s but some def mid 40s?!

Reactions: 2
Had a quick look at that curvyluce. Couldn’t last long. She def looked better before. Losing weight really ages some people. Inlesss she is a fair bit older than Georgie? Some pics she could be 30s but some def mid 40s?!
The daily alcohol and cocaine binges age our Lucy!

I reckon someone close to her has mentioned about the drinking and calories…perhaps the PT guy? Someone has rattled her!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.