Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s stuck in the house for 10 days with her kids…..let the moaning commence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh what karma, what's the bet she's done a big online alcohol order. 10 days at home with hubby and her kids... she's going to hate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would feel sorry for her but nah, why can’t she just embrace it? When we had lockdown, yes it was hard but we just had to go with it didn’t we. Does it REALLY matter if her hair isn’t done and she doesn’t see her best mate as long as they’re all healthy and don’t struggle with Covid? Why is it all about her?! She may be double jabbed but the children aren’t. I’d be scared to see how they would be affected. My 6 month old had what we suspect was Covid back when it all started and it was absolutely awful.
C5D3177D-5990-49BB-ABB0-1F5E5FF6F434.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh the only thing i'm shocked about is that she hasn't caught it before now. Wonder if the food/booze ratio on the shopping will be the same 😂

Reactions: 6
I had covid in September so did my two younger children it was absolutely horrendous never felt so unwell in my life I’m vulnerable due to health reasons and it was terrifying hope the kids are OK.

she’s going to take this opportunity to constantly moan my god she’s so incredibly selfish!

Reactions: 5
Me and my husband have Covid at the moment so we are isolating and feeling pretty poorly with it. My little boy we think had it the week before us as he has never been so unwell. Yes it’s hell being stuck indoors with a toddler who is now feeling better but l think at least we have each other - we aren’t isolating on our own with NO-ONE but the TV for company!! There are always people who are worse off than you but oh no BM has it the very very worst of anyone doesn’t she!! How about just being grateful that they have been vaccinated and so will probably only get a mild case of COVID and be thankful for what they do have - the ability to stock up on food and isolate in a warm, comfortable SAFE home!!! She really boils my piss - can you tell? 😂😂

Reactions: 4
So my friend has just text me with what she thinks has gone down and I have to say I think she has nailed it!!

Not hot not Scot Scott’s bit on the side cancelled because she has covid, which then meant he couldn’t see her so the meeting in Leeds was cancelled… however!! He has seen her before she knew she had covid so he’s taken it back to BM and the kids.
wonder if his girlfriend reads here? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sorry but HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! What a shame her plans are ruined! I suspect all those people you were boozing with have it too, and then your parents who you saw Sunday…and the hidden Grandma that lives with them…ooops! Covid is awful, but this moaning cow has had Karma. Hi Non Scotties secret missus….👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 you’ve got a cracker there 🤢

Reactions: 12
I had Covid. They day my isolation ended my 10 month got it, so continued isolation, and the day his ended, my 7 year old tested positive, so continuation of isolation again …. Been in the house for over 4 weeks, trying to entertain 2 kids, there dad having to work at home, (how we didn’t kill each other I don’t know) whilst also trying to do my full time job was bloody hard! Get over it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
For me what annoyed me is the way she said shes stuck with a 1 year old and a 5 year old, not that all 4 family members are stuck in. It's always her hard done by isn't it.. karma is sweet for once

Reactions: 9
Chances are Scott probably gave them all covid after catching it from his bit on the side. Hense her cancelling 🤪. I really hope they don’t get seriously badly affected with covid no matter how much someone deserves karma poor health isn’t wished upon for anybody. We are however gonna be in for a treat with her being stuck in doors and as someone mentioned above. If anyone negative tests positive it’s another 10 day isolation 👀. There deffo won’t be a food order. It’ll be a delivery from the brewery.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's booked pcr tests for them all, I skipped through the woe is me stories but if u get positive lateral flow results the guidelines are that u need to take a pcr too!

Reactions: 5
Now we’ve had the crying post, how long til we get a happy post because her hundreds of besties have sent her bouquets of flowers and chocolates to show her that they love her and that she’s just so amazing despite dying of the plague? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.