Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also another thing with the Quinn not having covid, yet being poorly. Four tests in the photo are positive, she hasn't mentioned the forgotten about step kids, so is it Quinn's test or the mistress staying with them?šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says Scottā€™s covid symptoms are aching hipsā€¦ that would be all the grinding on the mistress heā€™s been doing while working away

View attachment 857782View attachment 857783 At first I thought she had something wrong (swollen cheek) but my god she isnā€™t ageing very well at all
Yea her face was a strange shape I noticed

They both came up positive without symptoms, but within minutes of knowing she had a positive test sheā€™s so unwell and gurning into the camera šŸ™„ ok.
Strange was positive without symptoms this morning but straight away she was in bed crying into instragram and already got a delivery slot for tonight.... georgie porgie telling lies again and again

Reactions: 8
The amount of times I read ā€œshe really boils my piss!ā€ catching up tonight Iā€™m tempted to suggest it as the next thread title šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A play pen?! WTF! Poor Q. How about non Scottish Scott who doesn't feel too bad actually looks after his child instead. He's got covid so is entitled to time off sick after all.

Reactions: 5
Completely off topic sort of šŸ¤£

with how much she drinks i wondering if thatā€™s why she has so many tooth problems not pregnancy like she claims!

Reactions: 7

with how much she drinks i wondering if thatā€™s why she has so many tooth problems not pregnancy like she claims!
I have always thought this! Especially as she drinks such sugary cocktails and fizz, all the worst kinds for rotting teeth! But she doesnā€™t have a drinking problem, so you know, it canā€™t be that, itā€™s because sheā€™s had babies šŸ‘€

Reactions: 5
What did she say? #culled
He had the ear thermometer and she was barking at him ā€œgive it to meā€ she didnā€™t say please or use a soft voice just demanded that he give it to her

Does she realise they also need to have a pcr test done?

She put these up last night but I was too tired to add here. She was complaining in the bed about being an Aldi shopper but as they donā€™t deliver sheā€™s had to use Tesco.
E1880275-404F-43C9-8B7D-BE713A4B9266.jpeg
3AF006C3-1DC3-4DA5-B95C-529D928F80B8.jpeg
6376F577-5A21-4E47-8B2E-6E3885A01264.jpeg
2B51B105-0980-4B33-991F-24CF0B8617C7.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She needs to embrace the days at home with her kids.
I know it's hard. We had covid recently and the kids were thankfully all ok but me and my husband were poorly. Lots of sofa days, no pressure to do anything. No alcohol is going to save her this weekend, it'll just make her worse. Yes it's hard work you feel awful and you've kids to look after but you get on with it.
We got lots of food (couldn't taste but the memory of his it tasted was there šŸ˜‚), board games, we drew pictures and went out in the garden when we could.
As horrible as having it was, it was lovely all being together. We both have full on jobs and I hadn't realised just how much we'd gone back to being full on with everything. We still work at home but other than that life is pretty normal again. I miss the amount of family time lockdown gave us.
I hated it at the time because it was restrictive but I definitely learnt just how lovely being with your family is.

I won't ever say people shouldn't moan about their kids as parenting is the hardest thing I've ever done. But equally does it have to be every day?šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sooo poorly still films her self? I know when I had covid to even move the tiniest bit I was in pain ...she loves her self soooo much ... she moans she can't do aldi shop .. she needs to think her self lucky . She has roof over her head will have food in the stomach and she will be able to cuddle up with her kids . God she boils my piss ......

Reactions: 4
Such a bullshitter. No symptoms but suddenly after a positive test because she was told she was a contact sheā€™s really ill but she never gets ill šŸ™„

What a great husband, hasnā€™t called in sick to help with the kids no carries on working and leaves her to it.

She always find when her kids are Ill a hassle, ultimately this was her doing with having all those people in her house. What with Scotty travelling all over the country was that the wisest idea!

She spends money on tit all the time so why she moaning sheā€™s got to shop at Tesco instead of Aldi? All the money and spends on wine Iā€™m sure she can afford a Tesco shop.

When I had to isolate with my family I loved it.
Yes we didnā€™t feel very well but sofa and movie days with a blanket every day was nothing to moan about.

They have a garden, it's flat safe garden for the kids. They can always blow off steam in there but she never shows them playing outside. Poor Sienna isn't shown playing at all but that's a different issue. I really feel for those children

Scotty Not Scotty is too busy working (banging one out on FaceTime to the mistress I bet) in the office to help his poor sick wife with the kids. Their life is tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It wasn't pregnancy anyway she had really bad teeth before sienna, she just changed the story after hoping us long term followers forgot. She said had awful diet as a child and drank pop and didn't look after them.

• Wow
He had the ear thermometer and she was barking at him ā€œgive it to meā€ she didnā€™t say please or use a soft voice just demanded that he give it to her

Does she realise they also need to have a pcr test done?
Thatā€™s not exactly teaching him manners is it! šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
She put these up last night but I was too tired to add here. She was complaining in the bed about being an Aldi shopper but as they donā€™t deliver sheā€™s had to use Tesco. View attachment 858935
She already said she didnā€™t need the flights before they tested positive for covid so I bet she thought sheā€™d struck gold when she realised she could now get a refund for them. I hope the PCR tests come back negative!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It always annoys me sienna with the blanket in her mouth even more so since covod with all the germs. But now she's got covid and spreading germs onto blanket that it's disgusting, plus if quinn not got it, sienna saliva splattered around won't help.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.