Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Sienna in all these videos she's posted today, you can't even hear her in the background. What's the bets she's been put in her bedroom with the ipad

Reactions: 4
Oh dear she’s got to stay at home and spend some time with her hubby and kids. Do you think she reads back what she’s going to post and thinks no I won’t post that cause I sound like an entitled knob? Of course I’m being ironic!!

Reactions: 5
Oh no, imagine having to watch kids movies...if you have kids...and all have to isolate at home. How awful for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, imagine having to watch kids movies...if you have kids...and all have to isolate at home. How awful for you.
What I would do for 2 weeks snuggled up with my kids watching kids films... sounds perfect

Reactions: 13
She says Scott’s covid symptoms are aching hips… that would be all the grinding on the mistress he’s been doing while working away

CA00330E-42A3-4C10-8D9B-A2A3CB7D1E2D.jpeg
FE949EAD-431B-49A8-BE6A-4FACBBA041C6.jpeg
At first I thought she had something wrong (swollen cheek) but my god she isn’t ageing very well at all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says Scott’s covid symptoms are aching hips… that would be all the grinding on the mistress he’s been doing while working away
He’s definitely trying to explain that a sore cock and aching back are covid symptoms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For someone who complains A LOT about her kids, states that she ISNT GETTING PAID for parenting & is constantly moaning about Sienna & basically making out that she’s a burden, she’s got a f**king cheek going on a podcast to talk about her Rainbow Babies !! Sorry but she winds me up so much, I have had fertility issues myself so I feel I can make a comment on this. If she “longed” for those gorgeous babies that she is privileged to have, she has a bloody funny way of showing it !!
Sorry for the rant, she just boils my piss! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you knew you were going to be around that many people (looked like 8-12 people on Saturday night) wouldn’t you test BEFORE? Most workplaces require you to test daily so it amazes me none of them thought it would be a good idea. Covid is still very real and out there. Just seems a bit stupid. Oh look again with the missing appointments - for her hair?! She should be grateful it wasn’t a really important medical appointment that she’d waited months to get 🙄
582065D9-7308-4ECD-9471-54417A92E02F.jpeg
0B227651-FEB6-4254-980D-03B0E3D83D28.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Why oh why would u shout at your 1 year old .. get off ya arse and take it off him.. she is vile ...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So on her Instagram she said all but Quinn have it and she was due to do a food shop today but had to get a delivery. On Facebook she says they are all ill and she’s thankful she was organised yesterday….how the duck does a social media manager not understand people will see both and think she’s a deceitful knob. Also shes pissed of Scott is feeling ok and working, such high regard for his ill wife and kid(s)*

*depending on which social media post you believe

Reactions: 11
They both came up positive without symptoms, but within minutes of knowing she had a positive test she’s so unwell and gurning into the camera 🙄 ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.