Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does she charge these clients?
Does she run her besties photo page too?

Reactions: 1
My heart bleeds it really does. Bets on her still going because she “needs” it
F2D3C5F2-F00A-4824-A5DE-3A88F58ACA08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a tit. Was a stupid idea taking two kids on a flight by herself anyway.

Reactions: 6
Why does she need to cancel, I thought the whole point was she needed time with best friend #864

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The eating on stories is disgusting. There is no need what so ever
Urgggh! It triggers me so much. I get such rage at people eating on camera. It’s gross and NO ONE WANTS TO SEE and more importantly, HEAR you doing that

Reactions: 5
Moaning about sienna again
And seconds later, has the prodigal son on her lap to show off. Georgie is just like Feebs now, both had these amazing girls they showed off about but ignored their behaviour so now can’t be arsed with their sass pot girls and just adore the sons as they are still at the toddler/cute/do as they are told stage.

Reactions: 7
If her and her family are that much of a posh totty you would think she'd know not to talk whilst eating. Turns my stomach 🤢
Screenshot_20211108-190233_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211108-190228_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211108-190224_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
How much does she charge these clients?
Does she run her besties photo page too?
I think so as once she definitely shared something for her own page on it by accident - I thought it was weird. A photo of the kids and it was only on there for a few minutes then it disappeared!

Reactions: 2
Just throwing this out there …

Scott in Leeds was a weekend away with his Mrs.

BM is growing paranoid so jumped on to join him disguised by seeing her besties #847

He didn’t want to make it too obvious so waited a week or 2 to cancel ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just throwing this out there …

Scott in Leeds was a weekend away with his Mrs.

BM is growing paranoid so jumped on to join him disguised by seeing her besties #847

He didn’t want to make it too obvious so waited a week or 2 to cancel ?
Reckon you nailed it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.