Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely with all the security etc and waiting around for planes it would take just as long as driving there as it’s only an internal flight anyway

Reactions: 13
Just throwing this out there …

Scott in Leeds was a weekend away with his Mrs.

BM is growing paranoid so jumped on to join him disguised by seeing her besties #847

He didn’t want to make it too obvious so waited a week or 2 to cancel ?
Just throwing this out there …

Scott in Leeds was a weekend away with his Mrs.

BM is growing paranoid so jumped on to join him disguised by seeing her besties #847

He didn’t want to make it too obvious so waited a week or 2 to cancel ?
Think this is spot on.

Reactions: 3
She could have just got a hire car at the airport!

Reactions: 3
It’s all too weird. Why not just travel in the car with Scott?! Why go to the trouble of getting on a plane and him having to detour to pick her up etc. It’s weird af.

It’s all too weird. Why not just travel in the car with Scott?! Why go to the trouble of getting on a plane and him having to detour to pick her up etc. It’s weird af

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not surprised she had trouble conceiving with all the alcohol and yoyo diets…..
Not surprised she had trouble conceiving with all the alcohol and yoyo diets…..
She didn’t have trouble conceiving she had problems with miscarrying 2 miscarriages before S and 1 missed miscarriage before Q.

but you are right with her drinking and the way she eats it isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 855786

I actually have no words for this …
I have a real issue with this account as well, she grew a following on her weight loss and is now converting that to a podcast account as she started a business. That’s using your followers.

Also, of course she asked Georgie to be a guest. If that doesn’t show the calibre of this account, nothing will! Let’s all do a shot for the amount of times she talks about a bestie…actually no we will die

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She even said they have previously worked with her yet didn't tag Ad or collab on any of those posts. Really annoying when she does this.
Scott is definitely up to something . Away more than ever and doesn't even act like he even slightly likes her anymore.. qas hardly affectionate last 2 or 3 years anyway but now the wY he looks at her is like hatred... if my husband looked at me that way I'd be out of there
I agree! I recon that’s why she wanted to see bestie no52427 while he was working playing away 😂 then his bit in the side cancelled ha

If her and her family are that much of a posh totty you would think she'd know not to talk whilst eating. Turns my stomach 🤢View attachment 854384View attachment 854385View attachment 854386
I hate the way she swallows a drink on her stories too! 😵💫

Reactions: 6
She’s only following through on this flight plan to share the drama….attention seeking drunk!
Why not get a ticket for non Scottie too and your friends drive the 30mins to the airport to collect you? Or maybe just take Sienna if you really want her on a plane and let Scott take Q. Now that the dress drama has gone she needed something else to be dramatic about so she’ll be luvin this😴😴😴

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.