Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting isn’t it! Don’t get me wrong being a parent is hard but she’s lazy and pretty much an alcoholic 🙈 and Scott non Scot is a miserable douche. I can’t imagine him playing and being silly with the kids.
Yep it’s so hard but it’s a blessing to have these children! I think she liked the idea of a tiny baby she could fuss over and cuddle and take selfies with - now they are walking-talking mini humans with their own minds and she can’t control them as much, she isn’t as keen! Containing them in a playpen… seriously!! Make your house child friendly or close a door like someone else here said so they can wonder safely. Also - we’ve had Covid and some days l just grabbed every book my son owned and cuddled up on the sofa with him and read to him or let him ‘read’ to me…. You’re a parent so get on with it!!

Reactions: 5
Why the duck is Sienna in the playpen. Is that her idea of parenting?! Absolute clown.

Reactions: 11
Any bets she made S get in there because Q didn’t like it and was getting upset. She’s an absolute psycho.

Reactions: 7
Who is betting that play pen (baby jail) stays up even after they get over COVID? She’ll have to do even less parenting than before!!

Reactions: 9
They’re both so miserable. Those poor kids being stuck in with these two miserable twats. Scotty not so hotty will likely not have his taste back for a while and she bought an extra special Gousto box as stepson was meant to house sit but they’re eating sandwiches 🤨
FE19AA99-C47A-4438-8C5C-9383C38375B8.jpeg
610D4EA5-7B64-4C93-A1E8-62B52D45FB84.jpeg
CF192D88-2298-4813-B9E8-4F00818C248D.jpeg
6C8020CF-FB46-4508-BA04-2856C3817521.jpeg

Reactions: 1
We lost our smell/taste but I still made normal food. We still ate vegetables, right now they need them more than ever.
The play pen will and tablet for Quinn will stay no doubt.
Also a fizzy drink for sienna isn't something I would give at her age. Maybe I'm extra judgey but why does she need it. It's like why does Quinn need baby juice.

Reactions: 8
The only thing I couldn't really stomach was pasta.. more texture I suppose. I still haven't got full taste and smell back.

Reactions: 3
Sorry Scottie Not Hottie. I lost my smell and taste and it took 5 months to come back 😂 What’s the betting he sacks work off now and still Doesn’t help with the kids. I do feel a bit sorry for her as she clearly tries to make out he’s so perfect and she loves him so much but he’s a moody tit and she resent him.

Reactions: 5
Why is she still testing herself when she knows she has it?
I assume she’s desperately waiting for a negative lateral flow so she can then get another pcr which if it comes back negative she can go out again?? And take the chosen one with her as he’s negative 🤷‍♀️ Leaving scotty non scotty at home with her little girl. Quite a genius plan actually!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course it had to be a gousto fish finger sandwich made from scratch because she’s far too posh to just chuck a few frozen ones in the oven. Can’t be that poorly then. I’m surprised she’s not claiming to have caught the bleeping fish herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she gives her young daughter a can of Fanta zero….🙄 I see she’s passing on her bad habits and wants her kid to have awful teeth too! If you can pour yourself a glass of wine you can most certainly make some juice for her😡

One story she said she had lost sense of smell and taste, the next it's only her sense of smell 🧐
Screenshot_20211113-122617_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211113-122624_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She shouldn’t be testing herself with a lateral flow when she’s positive, a lateral flow is for if you havnt got any symptoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.