Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies for those that have commented who had Covid, and still haven’t got full taste back … I had it, and I was having hot water with fresh ginger, honey, and lemon 3 times a day, my taste and smell come back within 5 days, may of been lucky but who knows) I panicked because people said your taste can take months to return and I love food)

Reactions: 4
Why is she letting Q eat popcorn 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry I know it’s a bit ‘mums net’! But just annoys me as popcorn isn’t recommended for under 5yrs.

Trouble in paradise for BM and non Scot Scott!?!
Literally never knew this!

Reactions: 3
No I don’t think so, should probably set one up, and also for OG bestie Poundland Adele

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That stupid hand over the face thing she does when she’s hungover or ill or sick of the kids is getting so boring now!

Reactions: 18
No doubt that she’s going to miraculously feel better as soon as the isolation ends 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thought she still had her taste?! Suddenly that’s gone too - where were the endless stories of her gurning on with her hand smushed over her face!

No doubt that she’s going to miraculously feel better as soon as the isolation ends 🙄
Yes I thought this when she said day 5/10. She's acting like she's been asked to isolate like old ways when had contact. She's got covid. You stay in until you and your family feel better, disgusting She's thinking of going out day 10 when still might not be well plus quinn may get it in the meantime but doubt she will bother to let anyone know and stay in with him.

Reactions: 3
She’s acting like she’s the first person to have Covid!
she can’t feel that bad cos there was no way I would have been putting on make up etc when I had it, I barely got out of bed for 2 weeks let alone film a million boring stories 🙄

Reactions: 9
So she can’t taste apparently but has made herself mulled wine … why would you need mulled wine if you can’t taste it, just for the buzz as she needs her fix!?

• Haha
Why make mulled wine if you can’t taste it?! If you are THAT poorly you wouldn’t be putting on make up and drinking? Maybe that’s just me. I’d be resting, filling up on all the important vitamins and drinking honey and lemon.
Also her face just reminds me of the grinch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know people are different and covid effects different but if she is sooo ill like she claims .. the last thing I would be doing is putting makeup on n doing my hair I showered put clean pair of pjs on .. maybe I'm just really bad at being ill .. kids in that play pen is just so cruel .. n u can tell they will be arguing sooo much . Poor kids ....

Why make mulled wine if you can’t taste it?! If you are THAT poorly you wouldn’t be putting on make up and drinking? Maybe that’s just me. I’d be resting, filling up on all the important vitamins and drinking honey and lemon.
Also her face just reminds me of the grinch!
Her teeth really creep me out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her teeth are dreadful and all the more reason not to give your child fizzy drinks!
Also that filter makes her nose like Michael Jackson’s!
So when will she stop being all dramatic do we think??? Day 8 I’m going for🙄

Reactions: 10
Her teeth are dreadful and all the more reason not to give your child fizzy drinks!
Also that filter makes her nose like Michael Jackson’s!
So when will she stop being all dramatic do we think??? Day 8 I’m going for🙄
Oh I bet she will claim to have Long Covid even though she’s ‘never ill’

Reactions: 7
Oh the husband is capable of doing something other than being a grumpy arse 😂
Does she think that after 10 days Covid just leaves?! She’s such a twit. I also have a theory regarding testing Q…the sooner he tests positive in line with their 10 days, the faster his 10 days will be done and over. Yet if he tests positive on their day 7 for example, that’ll be 17 days isolation 😂 (is that right?) maybe she’s testing herself so if she’s negative she can claim she feels miraculously better. As others have said, it tends to last beyond the 10 days. My husbands taste and smell took just over 2 months to return 🤷🏼‍♀️
16C87B70-4571-4AB2-8DA7-DB369CCF80D1.jpeg
D65B493C-157D-46C1-B521-8207FAA8864B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
If she’s double vaccinated she’ll be allowed out after ten days as will sienna as she’s under 18yrs 6mths! Quinn will be the only one still isolating! If you’re negative you’re allowed out 🤷🏻‍♀️ My whole house had it but I tested negative so was still expected to work even though from my point of view it was crazy!

Reactions: 5
Oh the husband is capable of doing something other than being a grumpy arse 😂
Does she think that after 10 days Covid just leaves?! She’s such a twit. I also have a theory regarding testing Q…the sooner he tests positive in line with their 10 days, the faster his 10 days will be done and over. Yet if he tests positive on their day 7 for example, that’ll be 17 days isolation 😂 (is that right?) maybe she’s testing herself so if she’s negative she can claim she feels miraculously better. As others have said, it tends to last beyond the 10 days. My husbands taste and smell took just over 2 months to return 🤷🏼‍♀️ View attachment 865457View attachment 865458
She needs to contact the scientists to let them know she has evidence that covid symptoms will only lasts 10 days 🙄 my eyeballs are rolling about in my head at her.

Her teeth really creep me out
They’re like cigarettes, where the paper and the filter meets. Half brown half white. It’s minging.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.