Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the work event was never cancelled. More like scotty had tested positive for Covid therefore couldn’t go and she was hopeful that she and sienna had it so she could nab a refund on her flights. Hence why they all got tested she strikes me as someone who wouldn’t bother unless she needed to

Reactions: 5
So Scotty now has the sweats… nah more like Scotty has been in that office having a good few ham shanks to his mrs on zoom or the likes 🤣🤣🤣

So Scotty now has the sweats… nah more like Scotty has been in that office having a good few ham shanks to his mrs on zoom or the likes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Why else would he continue working when he’s poorly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’ll be coming out with very muscular arms by the end of isolation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she believes she sounds all ‘crazy’ and such a funny person with the random tesco shopping comments…. Why wouldn’t you still just buy the stuff you know you will use rather than adding random things to your basket??? #twit

Reactions: 7
She has that fake poorly sick voice spot on! Drama drama dramaaaaaaa🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she so sick? When she said she had no symptoms. They only tested as they'd been in contact.

Either way sounds like a great covid party her friend hosted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s in for a shock because a child so young with little immune system — well actually given the fact she pumps every vitamin in his meals for his giant baby syndrome — there’s every chance he’s gonna catch it due to the fact there’s 3 of them + another 10 days isolation for her I’d assume if he gets it 😏 knowing her though. She won’t PCR any off them again they’ll do their 10 days and that’s it. Cos to her it’ll feel like she’s done a 10 stretch in her majesty’s 😜

Reactions: 5
Why has it bothered me so much that she was moaning about not buying feta in a block 😂 I always buy the tubs because it stays fresher for longer. Once you’ve opened the blocks you don’t have long until they absolutely reek 🤢 as always, plenty of time for selfies even when she apparently feels awful 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She says she struggling today well fking stay off of insta gram then hun stop begging for attention just because you don’t get any from your husband

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.