Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she struggling with?. She’s a bit ill but still has to parent ? Join the club said every parent ever

Reactions: 10
I’m putting it out there that her symptoms will all disappear the second she’s out of isolation 🤥🤥🤥🤥 Scott’s a lazy git! If your wife is that ill and you’re not your help with the kids and catch up on work later. All for the gram hey G🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
The reaction from S looks fake. I know she’s only a young child but to me it looks like she doesn’t want to get barked at for not showing how appreciative she is.

Reactions: 4
The reaction from S looks fake. I know she’s only a young child but to me it looks like she doesn’t want to get barked at for not showing how appreciative she is.
Was BM having a moan at her?

Reactions: 1
Are those short and T-shirt a joke??? Are they trolling us and wearing them just to post a story cos I’m damn sure I don’t know a single person who lives in 1 outfit so many days in a year. Unlesssssss…..it was a pressie from his Girlfriend 🤔😉😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That playpen is tiny! Just how long does she think he's going to be happy to sit in there for? Cos it ain't gonna be hours on end that's for sure 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What's with the playpen?! Why not just close the doors to her living room if she's too lazy to get up. As he's such a giant baby 🙄 he's just going to be tipping it over.

Reactions: 5
That's not a playpen that's travel cot surly, ita tiny especially for that 3 year old sized giant she has.
But what I done understand is why she is saying would never have that, she says she's so maternal but doesn't do anything for her kids such a crapmummy

Reactions: 7
What's with the playpen?! Why not just close the doors to her living room if she's too lazy to get up. As he's such a giant baby 🙄 he's just going to be tipping it over.
This is what I don't understand, has she forgotten you can close doors and it keeps kids in rooms. You can also move stuff out of the way you don't want them touching. Job done!

Tell me you hate being a parent without saying you hate being a parent 🥺
30076A69-FD9F-4CCE-8A5E-7C77F4A89BF9.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother. Imagine having 2 ‘rainbow’ babies and then not bothering to bring them up lovingly!

They will both be in the baby jail eating in-front of the iPads for the foreseeable I suspect

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother. Imagine having 2 ‘rainbow’ babies and then not bothering to bring them up lovingly!
Disgusting isn’t it! Don’t get me wrong being a parent is hard but she’s lazy and pretty much an alcoholic 🙈 and Scott non Scot is a miserable douche. I can’t imagine him playing and being silly with the kids.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.