Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still testing herself when she knows she has it?
I was told by test and trace when we had it even though after isolation ends it stays in your system for 90 days and you can still get positive’s even though your not infectious and will have to isolate again if PCR comes up positive.

she’s an absolute joke! It’s all me me me with her and I have a 1yr old he’s 8 months older than Q and when I had covid I never sat him in front of a tablet he would watch a little cocomelon but I never sat him like that.Bad habits for someone who desperately wanted children.

Noticed this her hands look old considering she’s still in her 30’s 🤦‍♀️
7955ADE7-DCE7-404C-800F-428746C2D82B.jpeg

Just shows how badly she looks after herself

Reactions: 2
All of these videos are showing what a twit non Scottish really is. She's having to entertain both kids and do all the cooking while he strops. Looks like it's not as perfect in the BM household as she likes to make out

Reactions: 16
All of these videos are showing what a twit non Scottish really is. She's having to entertain both kids and do all the cooking while he strops. Looks like it's not as perfect in the BM household as she likes to make out
I think if I was BM once we were all covid free I'd be telling Scottie not hottie to get to f**k... absolutely man child, she'd be better single than putting up with that useless t*at

Reactions: 15
This is why they are either always out, drinking, or with friends, they can’t stand to be in each other’s company alone. Not surprised really, I wouldn’t tolerate my OH documenting every moment of our lives for Instagram.

Reactions: 19
Bet they are proper arguing lol
What an absolute brat he is. Maybe because she’s bratty too it works for them, but I could not spend my life with an oversized baby throwing tantrums.
I’d prefer to birth my children, than marry them.

Reactions: 12
She is an absolute fanny! She makes my dentures squeak from grinding them with anger (no h8 I neglected myself for a long long time) also.. see if I was the lucky follower to send her “the dress” for shites and giggles I’d have sent her all the wrong sizes but put the right label sizes on them just cos am petty and have plenty time on my hands haha. Oops soz hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet he’s sulking because he’s getting it from both sides…. The bit on the side and the snide he’s married too, plus it’s the week so nes an excuse to hide somewhere.

Reactions: 6
Oh she is going to be relentless while they are ill.

That nightie is hideous, what is her obsession with butterflies?! Scotty not hottie is an arse, but his ex is so glad she isn't with him anymore!

Reactions: 2
I’d actually love to see his face as she records herself. I bet when she puts her phone down he’s commented saying you’re not that sick 😂😂 her and Scott not Scot are a perfect match for each other. Both pricks

Reactions: 5
I have never wanted to slap someone so much…sorry that sounds mean but she’s an attention seeking smug braggy biiaaatch. I can’t wait to see her modelling that cheap nightie tho🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks no different today than she does every weekend nursing a hangover.
I bet if nobody had told her to do a test she would never have even felt unwell. I don’t believe her, she’s a drama queen and I think it’s odd that the onset of her symptoms were as soon as she got the positive result. She’s an arse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she letting Q eat popcorn 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry I know it’s a bit ‘mums net’! But just annoys me as popcorn isn’t recommended for under 5yrs.

Trouble in paradise for BM and non Scot Scott!?!

Reactions: 12
I think if I was BM once we were all covid free I'd be telling Scottie not hottie to get to f**k... absolutely man child, she'd be better single than putting up with that useless t*at
It's probarbly a case of, you've made your bed, now lay in it! I can imagine when Scott left the ex wife BM made sure everybody knew he chose HER and that they're perfect for eachother, that she's taken on his two children she loves as her own yadda yadda. Now her pride wouldn't let her go back on that and admit she's miserable, so one must keep up appearances and flaunt the picture perfect family narrative, even though we can all see through it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.