Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? Did she not say both her and Scott have lost their taste? Yet on her stories this afternoon he made the most epic (of course) lasagne, and he told her to come and taste it because it TASTES amazing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s forgetting her own lies. Firstly non hottie Scottie lost his taste but she had hers and now he’s acting like he’s Gino Di’Campo whipping up the worlds best Lasagne and she’s suffering from the worst case of Covid known to man since March 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s double vaccinated she’ll be allowed out after ten days as will sienna as she’s under 18yrs 6mths! Quinn will be the only one still isolating! If you’re negative you’re allowed out 🤷🏻‍♀️ My whole house had it but I tested negative so was still expected to work even though from my point of view it was crazy!
Yes but I'm saying that's of she's tests negative, she's expecting it on day 10 when she way test positive for longer. Plus quinn can't stay in isolating alone so georgie will have to stay in with him as Scott works

Reactions: 1
Has he a bit on the side?! 🤣
Well we aren’t 100% sure, not confirmed at all. He was still married etc when he started seeing BM I believe. I think it’s because he works away a lot and seem like an absolute tool that would have a bit on the side 😂 once a cheater, always a cheater

Reactions: 5
Well we aren’t 100% sure, not confirmed at all. He was still married etc when he started seeing BM I believe. I think it’s because he works away a lot and seem like an absolute tool that would have a bit on the side 😂 once a cheater, always a cheater
Oh yes I knew BM was ‘the other woman’

Your right, once a cheater always a cheater!!!!

Oh yes I knew BM was ‘the other woman’

Your right, once a cheater always a cheater!!!!
And you lose them how you get them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Even if she doesn’t suspect anything, how could you even trust a man like that? Knowing what he did to his wife and very young children? Disgraceful.

I did wonder the other day if the step children have been around less as mum was honest about what happened now they’re older and it’s changed how they feel. I know a lot of my friends didn’t know the extent of their parents break up until they were older teens and it changed their relationship. One friend had been forced to see her dad as a child and just stopped when she knew the truth and could choose for herself.

All these pics (hand over face feeling so poorly) ... I believe that is what she looks like anyway in real life !!! She’s so bloody filtered her nose clones into Micheal Jackson ...... ok ! Pinocchio!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day, another hand on the face and tears. Not sure if anyone else knows but Uber eats rarely deliver lunchtime McDonald’s 😂 you’d think she’d realise when it was approaching an hour, maybe an hour and a half that the food wasn’t coming?! Anyway they’ve got kfc now and she’s showing off their doorstep deliveries, wonder if she gave her address out again 🤣
7F295754-80FB-4B01-AE3E-0868B910A7F7.jpeg
2CA5EC36-3C4D-420D-A35C-2256890C5867.jpeg
05516089-BF86-41C2-AE68-E90986688992.jpeg
477B82EF-581E-4D3D-A857-84B9FB4B8216.jpeg
5355A0A5-360B-48EE-9EE2-C0212382BD04.jpeg
F653D212-9BB7-4345-B33B-24F22582BE01.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She is beyond pathetic, waiting two hours for a happy meal!?! Though she ordered the world at Tescos only a few days ago.

Reactions: 12
Another day, another hand on the face and tears. Not sure if anyone else knows but Uber eats rarely deliver lunchtime McDonald’s 😂 you’d think she’d realise when it was approaching an hour, maybe an hour and a half that the food wasn’t coming?! Anyway they’ve got kfc now and she’s showing off their doorstep deliveries, wonder if she gave her address out again 🤣 View attachment 867407View attachment 867408View attachment 867409View attachment 867410View attachment 867411View attachment 867412
Ours definitely do deliver at lunch time as we've ordered quite a few times then

Reactions: 4
Ours definitely do deliver at lunch time as we've ordered quite a few times then
We’ve never been successful 🤣 they always keep changing the courier and will eventually cancel it. I assume it’s because some McDonald’s are just too busy at lunchtime to actually make the order 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I wouldn’t keep my hungry children waiting two hours that’s for sure!

Genuinely, how would she cope with an actual real life problem? She’s a joke! All the successful career woman stuff is a load of bullshit - she probably cried if she received a slightly passive aggressive email or something. Grow up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.