Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known an adult to be so attention seeking! I cannot even comprehend how unhinged one has to be to go to that level of dramatics on social media when actually 1. You are apparently unwell and 2. You have children who are also impacted 🤯 do you think it’s to do with not having enough attention and validation from a partner? Or is she so needy that even a high level of attention that she may get is still not enough?
I can have meltdowns and be whatever but I talk to my husband and/or friends, get it out my system and move on. She’s so fascinated with an audience.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never known an adult to be so attention seeking! I cannot even comprehend how unhinged one has to be to go to that level of dramatics on social media when actually 1. You are apparently unwell and 2. You have children who are also impacted 🤯 do you think it’s to do with not having enough attention and validation from a partner? Or is she so needy that even a high level of attention that she may get is still not enough?
I can have meltdowns and be whatever but I talk to my husband and/or friends, get it out my system and move on. She’s so fascinated with an audience.
Agreed, it really is very strange and just not normal. I don’t know much about mental health but I wonder if it is some kind of genuine mental health condition or something? It’s just not normal, not even for a 10 year old let alone a grown woman in her 30s (or 50s likes she looks 😉).

I’m wondering if the brother she fancies was golden boy growing up hence she wants validation, or perhaps she just got too much praise and attention she needs to carry it on? Either way, it’s weird.

Reactions: 9
Scott pays her no attention so she's trying to get it from anywhere that will give it to her. She thinks she is so much better than anyone else, like when she tried to get the police to come after us on tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Scott pays her no attention so she's trying to get it from anywhere that will give it to her. She thinks she is so much better than anyone else, like when she tried to get the police to come after us on tattle.
No way! 😂What happened there then?

Reactions: 2
No way! 😂What happened there then?
It was around the time of the cull and she was convinced the police would come after the horrible people on the internet 'trolling' her. Her fans went along with it. As it will be no surprise, nothing actually came of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did the same thing over her GOMI thread. Threatened them with the police and claiming to know someone at Scotland Yard who had given her the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of everyone who posted about her 😂😂

Then the mass culling happened. It was brilliant watching her flap herself into a meltdown because her adulterous past was exposed and her morals called into question.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she knows there’s a thread up and running again? 🤣

All I can say is I am positively quaking in my boots waiting for the police, sorry SCOTLAND YARD to bang my door down because I have an opinion and share SS that she puts out for the world to see 😉 not like they’ve got anything better to do with their time eh Georgie Porgie

Reactions: 8
Can’t she just take pain if she’s in pain? Pain killers work on most things? Don’t get why you would suffer?

Reactions: 7
She did the same thing over her GOMI thread. Threatened them with the police and claiming to know someone at Scotland Yard who had given her the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of everyone who posted about her 😂😂

Then the mass culling happened. It was brilliant watching her flap herself into a meltdown because her adulterous past was exposed and her morals called into question.
Didn’t this also all happen (re the GOMI thread) after the squad night out!? Everyone was SOOOO JEALOUS. 😒

God remember that absolute bleeping car crash LOL. Where all they all now eh!!

Reactions: 12
Pics or it didn’t happen 😂
Here you go!

9D8CEADE-174F-4B41-BAF1-E40C1BF84463.png

I’ve just clicked on the link of this poor guys story after he caught COVID and I hope Georgie feels bad after the way she’s crying into the camera about not getting a happy meal delivered

74EDD028-E51D-481E-AD43-543AB163677C.png

Reactions: 3
Only Georgie would sit crying about feeling guilty about her kids not getting a happy meal and being inside doing nothing fun, whilst sat ignoring said kids and giving them zero attention. Go figure!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she think after 10 days she’s going to miraculously feel better? Yea she can go out but if your still unwell then your not going to want to.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear Georgie Porgie. This isn’t helping your looks😂
Is she still going on about this McDonald’s?! Feeling sad she wanted to be a good mum by giving them McDonalds but then sticking them both in a playpen? Extremely materialistic and it’s all about how much money she throws at the kids.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So nanny lived with her parents back when thet lived with them around the wedding time! How strange she never showed or mentioned. She only shows her pops as she uses him for likes as he is clearly waste interesting that her.
She is unhinged, the crying and attention seeking is the signs of a desperate woman. She knows the marriage is holding on by threads and isn't coping well, it's so obvious.
She said wanted something nice for kids, get some fruit and vitamins in them to ensure thet are well not McDonald's plus she's spent loads on sienna this week for fun things. It seems its the most attention she's ever given the kids, bet sienna thinks its wonderful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.