Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Georgie Porgie. This isn’t helping your looks😂
Is she still going on about this McDonald’s?! Feeling sad she wanted to be a good mum by giving them McDonalds but then sticking them both in a playpen? Extremely materialistic and it’s all about how much money she throws at the kids.

Fuccccckkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the culled. The B&w really doesn’t do her any favours does it 😳 I’m still really surprised this shoot was just them, no scotty or S?!
93CB0506-F9A2-47A9-872D-880727A8F9D6.jpeg
52617192-9B2F-4A74-A3BB-913A19259D5A.jpeg
459FA98A-CF2E-47B2-AD0D-93AB0D5A0F78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
For the culled. The B&w really doesn’t do her any favours does it 😳 I’m still really surprised this shoot was just them, no scotty or S?! View attachment 868325View attachment 868326View attachment 868327
I predict the photo of Q being turned upside down will appear on those ‘awkward family photos’ pages in the not too distant future! The fact the pics are just her and Q is slightly strange…. I get some mums like their one year olds to have a few pics to mark the milestone but why photos of her too and nothing of Scott or sienna?? Or the step kids?

Reactions: 6
And you lose them how you get them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Even if she doesn’t suspect anything, how could you even trust a man like that? Knowing what he did to his wife and very young children? Disgraceful.

I did wonder the other day if the step children have been around less as mum was honest about what happened now they’re older and it’s changed how they feel. I know a lot of my friends didn’t know the extent of their parents break up until they were older teens and it changed their relationship. One friend had been forced to see her dad as a child and just stopped when she knew the truth and could choose for herself.
You can never trust them no matter what people say

It was around the time of the cull and she was convinced the police would come after the horrible people on the internet 'trolling' her. Her fans went along with it. As it will be no surprise, nothing actually came of it.
Fun fact: I’m fairly sure she created a tattle account to try and monitor us all. In the years I’ve been here only one account has ever clicked follow on me, the same week I added our lord and saviour as my profile photo 🤔 checked the history and it has still to this day never commented, never put a like on any post in any thread, I won’t mention the username in case it’s not actually her but Im convinced it is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Holding your kid upside down like that. Don’t like it! Stupid photo. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Here you go!

View attachment 867818

I’ve just clicked on the link of this poor guys story after he caught COVID and I hope Georgie feels bad after the way she’s crying into the camera about not getting a happy meal delivered

View attachment 867821
How she can sit n still complain after sharing that guys story just shows what kinda person she is .....

Bet this has been retouched and edited too and still looks like that 😆😆😆

• Haha
She was crying about the McDonald’s again last night and moaning about the playpen in the lounge but today she’s like an actual mum! Painting, sensory for Q and building a barbie house out of a cardboard box with S. maybe she’s finally starting to realise that being a mum can be fun, you just have to put the time and effort into your children.

I don’t believe her senses went at all!
I think they did and still are but she will say day 10 can taste and smell so she's going out.
Move to see her earlier play with kids but then I realised how bad thar sounds... she was doing what i do as a parent every single day!! I don't understand why she has 2 yet seejs to hate kids, their toys, their sound and spending time with them.

Apparently she’s got her smell back already. I mean in the space of three days they have both recovered from symptoms others have taken months to recover from. Someone inform Jonathan Van Tam, these two might be the answer to all our problems!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.