Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up, so have I got this right: she would rather drive to the airport, queue up through security, wait at a boarding gate, endure a flight, then queue through arrivals with two bored and frustrated children, hoping her lift at the other end is on time and waiting, instead of just driving herself? Surely that will all take just as long? And no bags? So with one carry on that is a very limited amount of toys, books, changes of clothes, food….. oh wait, the iPads will be parenting for her, silly me!

Will she dare have a cheeky vino in the air?

Reactions: 19
But what about the amazing weekend she’s forced her family to have? Seriously what is her problem?! She doesn’t even know how lucky she is, there are families in real financial difficulty and much worse. But boo hoo boss mummy is having a bad week and just happened to book flights to her best mates on a whim 🙄
A2F25311-A12E-4011-8473-DC48AA499B24.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: BM does not stand for Best Mate either

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If she gets on that plane with a poorly child she's even worse that I thought. Not only is it unfair on poor quinn other passengers are going to get ill...but can't let that get in the way of her bubbles and seeing her 10000th best mate

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How poorly is poorly though, does he just need some love and real affection from mummy today or is his giant baby syndrome really affecting his immune system to the point he’s got theeee worst case of the cold anyone has ever imagined? Y’know our Porge. Likes to dramatise it all. I seriously hope she sacks Chester off and chooses to drive or just stay at home because as above person says not only is it a shame on poor Q it’s a danger to all other passengers.

Reactions: 8
Don’t her friends in Chester have a baby too … sure it’s the bestie they had the Christmas themed baby shower for …
Definitely what they need, a drunken, slurring, shrieking Porge leaving her kid with a snotty nose

Reactions: 2
Last night I dreamt Scottnothot was all over me 🤮 he was his younger version of himself (less that rank beard) even though it was a nightmare Boss twit was furious 🤣.. I’ll see myself out lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Last night I dreamt Scottnothot was all over me 🤮 he was his younger version of himself (less that rank beard) even though it was a nightmare Boss twit was furious 🤣.. I’ll see myself out lol
Tattlers…we need to do a whip round and get this poor girl some serious counselling 🤢😂🤢 I hope you recover from your nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s next week they go away. She just needed to post early for maximum sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You poor poor thing :(

It’s next week they go away. She just needed to post early for maximum sympathy
Ah you’re right, of course. Classic BM.

Reactions: 4
What are moaning stories about tonight anyone? I’ve had a tough week and I can’t make myself listen to her voice!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.