Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done a load of stories after this too but she doesn’t caption them and I am not turning my volume up for it 🤣

432352B1-3D67-45E3-A2EF-9967A5349C84.png
7AFFBB91-C9DC-4388-9B51-B7377E05AA72.png
53C95EDA-85B2-47E7-8EB9-AB121209F77C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was moaning about her hair sticking out. So she stuck her sunglasses on and swigged some drink. Then she moaned that Q had gone to bed early and then woken up for food (I mean, leave the boy alone. He’s sick!) and then she was moaning that one of the cats Maurice had peed in the dining room. Apparently he lives like a king but it pisses her off when he wees in the house (I believe this is usually due to a cat being stressed or sick).

Reactions: 5
Quinn was on special formula as he had dairy intolerance. He was eating pizza. I hope she reintroduced dairy slowly to him

• Sad
Reactions: 3
And then she’s on stories saying that Uber eats spoke to her and encouraged her to order pick and mix. I’m not sure if she’s actually not ok or if she’s just drunk.
6F42586B-DC00-4585-A302-BF306BC1CC40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she home alone tonight? X
She was moaning about her hair sticking out. So she stuck her sunglasses on and swigged some drink. Then she moaned that Q had gone to bed early and then woken up for food (I mean, leave the boy alone. He’s sick!) and then she was moaning that one of the cats Maurice had peed in the dining room. Apparently he lives like a king but it pisses her off when he wees in the house (I believe this is usually due to a cat being stressed or sick).
The poor cat - he is probably stressed because of the fireworks… I doubt she cares though… !! Is she home alone, is that why she is having pick and mix for her dinner? Just seems random! X

Reactions: 1
She's definitely drunk tonight, always had weird manic behaviour when drunk. Can't believe she bought a dominoes pizza just for sienna, to me food shouldn't be be treat for school work. Why not take her on family day out or to some fireworks tonight. For sienna who's clearly had difficulties having a reading award should be a huge thing not 'pizza on the floor'

Reactions: 6
I just think I’m really old fashioned in that I’d never give a 5/6 year old Dominos, Chinese etc or anything like that really 🤷‍♀️ To me takeaways are an adult thing and I never had a dominos or anything at Siennas age. Sure, McDonald’s, going out to Frankie and bennys etc but a whole takeaway pizza for a kid seems crazy!

Then again I never agree with much of BM’s... erm... ‘parenting’ 🙄😉

Reactions: 7
Scott is home as it was him that told her the cat had weed in the dining room.

She said sienna got pizza as she got some award at school and they had £15 credit. Are pizzas that expensive? It seems crazy they didn’t add food for themselves on or at least share the pizza as surely S wouldn’t eat a whole one to herself?

She said about the pick and mix that neither her or Scott had cooked or even started cooking dinner and she had no idea what they’d eat. So she said Uber eats called to her and she ordered pick and mix. Must be expensive surely. Maybe they’ve had a blazing row? They seem the type. Just very manic and bizarre behaviour (and I think she’s manic most of the time tbh).

Reactions: 4
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again but can someone please tell me what job she has to be able to afford all of this cos since quitting work she has more money than ever

• Haha
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again but can someone please tell me what job she has to be able to afford all of this cos since quitting work she has more money than ever
I think it’s more to do with maintenance stopping for the stepson

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more to do with maintenance stopping for the stepson
You think? It’s the going to tk max and buying shite then booking flights to Manchester. She seems to do better since she’s quit work

Reactions: 4
She needs to get that cat seen by a vet, I told her this about 2 years ago when she first started moaning about him peeing in the house. It’s usually a sign in cats that something is wrong. God for bid she spends money at the best for the poor thing though l, it would eat into her tatt shopping budget at tk max 🤬

I had to laugh when she said she gives the cat really expensive food because he turns his nose up at anything else IAMS really isn’t posh hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just think I’m really old fashioned in that I’d never give a 5/6 year old Dominos, Chinese etc or anything like that really 🤷‍♀️ To me takeaways are an adult thing and I never had a dominos or anything at Siennas age. Sure, McDonald’s, going out to Frankie and bennys etc but a whole takeaway pizza for a kid seems crazy!

Then again I never agree with much of BM’s... erm... ‘parenting’ 🙄😉
I give my 6 year old dominoes, we like a friday treat takeaway but we would share it, usually give her 2 slices with some salad from home etc. I'd say I'm a big ester and I can't even finish a dominoes to myself I'm sure they have an adults daily calories in 1 pizza 🤣 even sharing there is always a few pieces left!
She's been in weird mood all week, maybe found out that Scottish is playing away...

Scott is home as it was him that told her the cat had weed in the dining room.

She said sienna got pizza as she got some award at school and they had £15 credit. Are pizzas that expensive? It seems crazy they didn’t add food for themselves on or at least share the pizza as surely S wouldn’t eat a whole one to herself?

She said about the pick and mix that neither her or Scott had cooked or even started cooking dinner and she had no idea what they’d eat. So she said Uber eats called to her and she ordered pick and mix. Must be expensive surely. Maybe they’ve had a blazing row? They seem the type. Just very manic and bizarre behaviour (and I think she’s manic most of the time tbh).
Always manic.... yes always drunk

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I honestly think that they have a very unhappy home. She resents him working away and having to parent her (rainbow) babies alone, she spends like there is no tomorrow and he is probably pissed off by that (he seems pissed if by everything she does actually) and she likes to make out he’s the best husband ever when he makes her cheese on toast or glances at her. We haven’t had any declarations of “fit” or “in love with my best mate” in a few weeks so I’d guess that they have fallen out. He’ll make her an espresso martini tonight (as he’s the only person who can make them) and she will be happy again, thanks to the booze!

Reactions: 13
Quinn was on special formula as he had dairy intolerance. He was eating pizza. I hope she reintroduced dairy slowly to him
Yeah an allergy that miraculously disappeared as soon as she started weaning him. Funny that 🤥

Yeah an allergy that miraculously disappeared as soon as she started weaning him. Funny that 🤥
This! She always dodged questions regarding the milk ladder as well

Thread suggestion # BM spends all her money on TK maxx tat and constantly moans about the cat

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.