Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed they can't have just a quiet weekend. They've always got to be doing something. They don't even go on holiday alone, it's either to Scott's parents or with hers and her brother the other year. They can't have time alone together doing nothing
Probably can't stand to be alone together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way would I drag my kids through the airport standing in queues, just to fly to my mates house to get pissed up!
All those kids must see is her with a glass in her hand constantly.
She mustn’t like having a chilled life. Always on the go. Defo the opposite of me 😂
Weekends are for family time, movie nights, walks or going to the park.
Not dragging your kids round your mates for another party for them to be surrounded by adults getting pissed!

Reactions: 8
Oh jeez, such a sob story! Because your life is just SO damn tough that you share a sob story over visiting a friend.

I mean people having dying family/friends and BM is over here playing woe about how she plans to visit a friend and just how difficult that is.

I’m sorry, but I just cannot fathom how self absorbed BM is - I am sure many people in this world would do anything to have your “life dramas”than some of their own 😳

rant over - as you were.

Reactions: 8
I just think she is deeply unhappy and is always looking for the next thing to do, the next weekend to fill, the next opportunity to drink her worries away…quite literally. She was moaning so much that Scott was away in Leeds for work so it’s meant she’s had to fly up to her friends instead, it’s not normal.

Reactions: 15
I’m culled but I can just imagine the crumpled face with a wine glass images going on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think she is deeply unhappy and is always looking for the next thing to do, the next weekend to fill, the next opportunity to drink her worries away…quite literally. She was moaning so much that Scott was away in Leeds for work so it’s meant she’s had to fly up to her friends instead, it’s not normal.
Has she gone to her friends with just her and the two kids?
I think she is always trying to fill the gap where she is unhappy - all the retail therapy, a new car, showing off what they have etc, mini dramas over a dress for her bro’s wedding…. She makes the smallest thing into a huge drama.

Is it just me or does anyone else want to tell her to shut up!

if she didn’t over feed Q then he wouldn’t be so bloody big!

I have an almost 2yr old and he doesn’t eat as much as he does!

Reactions: 7
These boots on that poor baby 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️
Im stunned. How can she say in that post that she wants to pause time, but equally he’s dressed like a chavvy teenager. I cannot believe he’s not even walking and she’s got him in shoes like that. His feet will be ruined, not being given the chance for his wee tendons to grow properly.

Reactions: 7
Has she gone to her friends with just her and the two kids?
I think she is always trying to fill the gap where she is unhappy - all the retail therapy, a new car, showing off what they have etc, mini dramas over a dress for her bro’s wedding…. She makes the smallest thing into a huge drama.
This is her stories to explain it because I can’t be bothered to rewrite it 🤣 honestly, chugging the monster and then the last story, her life is just sooooo hard guys!
C92A00C8-B62A-41D5-9A68-47131BB4399C.png

146932EB-FB43-4834-A025-24A9BE0A62F9.png
C4B18104-A495-46A6-BF1D-446FFB368842.png
B7DAEE0A-69DD-45C9-8F26-F7F73E5547FA.png
E2EF355D-423C-4810-868B-2A08BA64AE28.png
6E2049B4-3FFA-455E-9EBE-E098D5F0F78A.png
7A5D1CF2-72ED-44AB-93FA-8C090DC36BA5.png
87410359-CAE5-49DC-942B-3CC7261EFD9F.png
FB498FF8-E6C7-464C-9BBB-4F0B68744A6B.png
122365F9-644D-4167-8906-5187033C53DA.png
43E8C05C-5EB7-4892-82C7-4D2E02EE9BE7.png

Reactions: 1
She’s such a dick

also if your beloved boy isn’t “toddling” yet why the need for those bleeping boots

what.a.bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for sharing for the culled - she is sooooo self asorbed!! You can’t tell me the effort of taking two young children on a flight on your own is worth seeing a friend when you could quite possibly have a zoom catch up? She is overly dramatic!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.