Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s feeling down because there’s no more big events planned, no more attention on her…holiday…hen party….dress drama….the wedding….Qs birthday…..all done.

Now it’s normal life and she doesn’t like it. Why hasn’t she just waited to go away next weekend and give those poor kids a break. I’ve never known a couple that can’t just spend a sober weekend as a family, go to the beach, play in the woods, have a family sleepover downstairs!!! Everything has to be fancy, drizzled in balsamic with a glass of fizz with a bestie. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Do you know what I genuinely don’t understand… why she’s never mentioned the design media business. She’s boss mummy right?! But she’s failed to ever mention that during a global pandemic she’s started a business. She’s always bigging up ultimate boss babe Hayley and her 60 million businesses including charging money for her rip of pinch of nom recipes but has never mentioned her own. For someone who absolutely thrives on attention and praise it honestly baffles me

She’s with greasy today just seen her stories!

she calls everyone her best mate she’s an absolute joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds with all these ‘besties’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds with all these ‘besties’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Every time I see her refer to her besties I literally laugh and it’s like a game to see if I can guess which one of the 100’s she’s referring too. I mean I’d say I had three best/close friends but in reality if I had to pick I could definitely put them in order and pick an ultimate best one! I’d obvs never tell them that 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally, as an adult any friend that I like enough to spend any time with I’d class as a ‘best’ friend, as I don’t spend time with others that I’m not as keen on. I’d never call anyone a best friend or bestie though!

Reactions: 3
FCE69E2B-99CB-4D1D-9014-0EE27396AE5A.png
Tell me who’s your fav child without telling me who’s your fav child… do it whilst big sis is at school so she doesn’t get a look in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 846491Tell me who’s your fav child without telling me who’s your fav child… do it whilst big sis is at school so she doesn’t get a look in!
She’s also bought him that big tunnel in ikea when Sienna wasn’t allowed any toys in the lounge! They were all shoved in her room away and out of sight. Very clear who is favoured isn’t it!

Reactions: 10
Ugh she has turned that baby into Scott 🤢 like he’s completely models on him. 100% if it were warm out he’d be sat in that blanket in pink shorts and a navy top!

• Haha
I hope she pays her besties for all these photoshoots 🤣 feeling like a terrible parent for not arranging a photoshoot ever, never mind one a month! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
I hope she pays her besties for all these photoshoots 🤣 feeling like a terrible parent for not arranging a photoshoot ever, never mind one a month! 🤯🤯
I wonder how she manages to choose between this bestie photographer and the other bestie photographer Stephanie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just confused why she needs so many photoshoots. What a maniac 🤭 I'm thinking they only stay mates with her because she's the number one customer .... who books themselves in to get photos getting ready for someone else's wedding 🤣

I've literally only had a photographer for my wedding day (and got fed up then so finished before our time taking pics was up) and when nursery have had professional pics done

Reactions: 6
My 1 year old is only in size 9-12 clothes, (they’re still big on him) maybe I don’t feed him enough 😭 I try 3 meals a day, milk and snacks! He just chucks most things on the floor lol

Reactions: 2
My 1 year old is only in size 9-12 clothes, (they’re still big on him) maybe I don’t feed him enough 😭 I try 3 meals a day, milk and snacks! He just chucks most things on the floor lol
Please don’t compare. My daughter has always been dinky and is now 2. She has days where she eats loads and others where she eats barely anything. We always offer everything we can and let her decide. As long as your bubba is developing and hitting milestones, don’t worry 🤍 we never see what Q really eats or his plate at the end. For all we know he just nibbles and she fills him up with milk. Social media has a lot to answer for when it comes to weaning and expectations around food.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she manages to choose between this bestie photographer and the other bestie photographer Stephanie?!
whichever one is free to “hang out as besties (oh and take more photos of the giant children)”

Dw my 11 month old has just gone into 6/9. She's so tiny ❤ babies develop differently ❤

Reactions: 2
Thanks ladies! Always worry he doesn’t eat enough, but I suppose they eat when they’re hungry xx

Reactions: 1
Don’t worry about it. My 1 year is is just in 9-12 clothes. She eats tiny portions but I know she eats enough for her and that’s all that matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.