Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me thereā€™s a new pair of trainers in that shopping bag.
No time to herself & never buys anything new šŸ¤”
---
Does anyone want to throw in any new thread title suggestions? There is one most liked but just putting it out there as we are almost onto thread 28 of this absolute tit show !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We all know sheā€™ll never wear the shorts. Sheā€™ll wear that manky floral off the shoulder dress she always wears!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me thereā€™s a new pair of trainers in that shopping bag.
No time to herself & never buys anything new šŸ¤”
---
Does anyone want to throw in any new thread title suggestions? There is one most liked but just putting it out there as we are almost onto thread 28 of this absolute tit show !!
Iā€™ve just read the most liked šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I think itā€™s perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bloody head cock does my head in. She must have a crick in her neck the amount of time she has it contorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bloody head cock does my head in. She must have a crick in her neck the amount of time she has it contorted!
Yes this!!...she stands so awkward and swishes about everywhere. Just nothing natural about her at all. Everything is 'for show'. Just so irritating

Reactions: 7
šŸ¤® honestly, it makes my neck hurt watching her always bent to the side to fit. And that tattoo on the leg of that man is just still the most vile thing iā€™ve ever seen. Nobody is after SNH georgie
IMG_3659.png
IMG_3660.png
IMG_3661.png
IMG_3662.png
IMG_3663.png
IMG_3664.png
IMG_3666.png
IMG_3668.png
IMG_3669.png
IMG_3670.png
IMG_3671.png
IMG_3672.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Those clothes are dull as ditch water! I mean I love a neutral but itā€™s all so boring. And sheā€™s never worn shorts? Sheā€™s going from her mumsy frocks to sack cloth shorts. She says she lacks confidence but she literally puts so many photos of herself up.

Reactions: 12
Those dresses do nothing for her. Sheā€™s in her 30s and dressing like a 60 somethingšŸ˜«

Reactions: 12
I must be getting old, what tf does 'she's the biggest vibe ever' mean? To be fair BM is the biggest something else ever and I'm actually as old as she looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.